Cool
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1392 Post(s)
    This case was a bust from the start.

"The grand jury decision came late Monday in Missouri after more than 70 hours of testimony from roughly 60 witnesses, spanning 25 days over three months, and touched off fresh looting and rioting on the streets of Ferguson and St. Louis. As the 12 members of the grand jury heard evidence in closed proceedings, claims from purported witnesses and civil rights activists told the tale of a youth gunned down mercilessly as he held his hands up in surrender. But the grand jurors, including six white men, three white women, two black women and one black man, were told a different story.

Brown “has his arms out with attitude,” while “The cop just stood there,” one witness to the shooting that capped the noon-time confrontation testified. “Dang if that kid didn’t start running right at the cop like a football player. Head down.”

What the grand jury heard: Ferguson witnesses account differs from story on street | Fox News

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,360 Times in 1,432 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    746 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundrchild View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It didn't matter the result. The local NAACP planned protests no matter the outcome.
    Peaceful protests perhaps. But last night had nothing to do with protests IMO. It was people looting and vandalizing and destroying and hurting people--most of those attacked were minority own and managed businesses. And they weren't doing it because they give a flying fig about Michael Brown. They do it because they like to do it. They do it because that is the kind of people they are. They would have done it if the grand jury had come back with any recommendation short of first degree murder and they might have done it then anyway. And the likes of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson and Eric Holder have just poured gasoline on the fire.

It is disgusting, reprehensible, and should be condoned by no thinking person.
    Only the mediocre are always at their best.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,379 Times in 9,409 Posts
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1418 Post(s)
    I gave up trying to understand the mentality years ago.......
    If Zombies are chasing us, I'm tripping you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    804 Post(s)
    I love the way they ignore the facts in this case. If they really want to make a case against police violence there are dozens of examples where the cops over reacted, yet they chose one of the cases where the cop actually was justified and try to turn it into a cause. This proves that the politicians aren't out to help people, they are there to keep themselves in power.

Metastatic
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    136 Post(s)
    You are all racists and bigots. Don't you know blacks can't be held responsible for their actions any more than a dog can be blamed for crapping on a lawn?
    I have found that if you wander far enough to either the Left or the Right, you find yourself emerging from the other side of things surrounded by some twisted version of your starting point, as though traveling along some aeternal Möbius strip. Perhaps Hegel's syntheses were little more than the point at which, having run as far and fast as possible to escape our point of origin, we find ourselves on the other side of the point where we began.

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,201 Times in 898 Posts
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1378 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Philosophaster View Post
    I love the way they ignore the facts in this case. If they really want to make a case against police violence there are dozens of examples where the cops over reacted, yet they chose one of the cases where the cop actually was justified and try to turn it into a cause. This proves that the politicians aren't out to help people, they are there to keep themselves in power.
    This was not a case about police violence. This was the newest Travon. It was all about black vs white. To bad for them their newest poster boy guilty.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    383 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raman View Post
    You are all racists and bigots. Don't you know blacks can't be held responsible for their actions any more than a dog can be blamed for crapping on a lawn?
    Nope, not even the black witnesses who actually saw the whole thing go down and whos' testimony sided with the officers account........ Nope, can't hold them responsible either......

Metastatic
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    136 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringel05 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by raman View Post
    Nope, not even the black witnesses who actually saw the whole thing go down and whos' testimony sided with the officers account........ Nope, can't hold them responsible either......
    They were clearly racists trying to protect the WHITE COP

#handsup #handsup dontshoot #ferguson
    I have found that if you wander far enough to either the Left or the Right, you find yourself emerging from the other side of things surrounded by some twisted version of your starting point, as though traveling along some aeternal Möbius strip. Perhaps Hegel's syntheses were little more than the point at which, having run as far and fast as possible to escape our point of origin, we find ourselves on the other side of the point where we began.