User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Designated Travelator
    I will check the GPS and get back with you.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,927 Times in 2,180 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1023 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Considering I have always thought and again comfirmed,you to be a Moron
    I was going to let this pass, but I changed my mind. If you are going to denigrate the intelligence of another, you should make sure that YOUR posts are perfect, at least with the version of English predominant in your country.

An Example: "Moron", as it's being used to describe, and not aimed at one to replace a name, is not a proper name nor is it a proper noun. It should never have been capitalized. Also, "comfirmed" is not a word. Next time, try "confirmed. Also, your spacing is atrocious. There should be one space after a comma and at least one space after a period; although it's commonly accepted to use two spaces unless the period indicates an abbreviation, which I didn't see in your post.

So remember, if and when calling someone a "moron", don't be an imbecile.
    I would rather go hunting with Dick Cheney than a car ride with Ted Kennedy.
    The survival rate is better.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1229 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundrchild View Post
    I was going to let this pass, but I changed my mind. If you are going to denigrate the intelligence of another, you should make sure that YOUR posts are perfect, at least with the version of English predominant in your country.

An Example: "Moron", as it's being used to describe, and not aimed at one to replace a name, is not a proper name nor is it a proper noun. It should never have been capitalized. Also, "comfirmed" is not a word. Next time, try "confirmed. Also, your spacing is atrocious. There should be one space after a comma and at least one space after a period; although it's commonly accepted to use two spaces unless the period indicates an abbreviation, which I didn't see in your post.

Huh.....You have too much unproductive time on your hands,I see.......and your posts are inaccurate as usual.

Designated Travelator
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1023 Post(s)

Huh.....You have too much unproductive time on your hands,I see.......and your posts are inaccurate as usual.
    Your spacing is still incorrect, and using a series of dots to separate ideas ... you should only use three.

As for my "unproductive" time, my $1,200 (after taxes and deductions) paycheck this morning would prove that to be incorrect.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1229 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    @theliq it is not in the rules exactly except for worst of names, but as a rule we really do not name call here. Was it really necessary to call TC a moron??
    Why Kat should the truth have to be an issue on here.......I can't help that this sanctimonious individual is what he is........I thought Moron was tame considering......look I say as I see,I got Grace completely wrong but was the first to apologise.

You can all Love Thunder,I just find him a recalcitrant bore and he may think the same of me,which is fine,.....Kat you know me better than most,I can be very caring and amusing,but find self opinionated bores ,boring...steve

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1229 Post(s)

Your spacing is still incorrect, and using a series of dots to separate ideas ... you should only use three.

As for my "unproductive" time, my $1,200 (after taxes and deductions) paycheck this morning would prove that to be incorrect.
    Well try $10,000 a week but who gives a -$@!,we pay over $1600 a week to 67% of our employees

House Madam == Your Highness
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 Times in 5,120 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2672 Post(s)
    Yes dear. I was just saying. I am not beyond name calling, but I do try not to. And since you both seem to want it, then go for it. I will say no more.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,413 Times in 10,074 Posts
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1493 Post(s)
    But take it to the sandbox, thank you...
    If Zombies are chasing us, I'm tripping you.

Designated Travelator
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1023 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Yes dear. I was just saying. I am not beyond name calling, but I do try not to. And since you both seem to want it, then go for it. I will say no more.
    I was actually making a point, of which he deflected by the name calling. Yet, I'm the sanctimonious one. I'm sorry he doesn't like it when someone proves he has either lied, is blind to facts or just ignores inconvenient truths about his own country so he can slam the US for things that actually are happening in his own.

Then he calls names while posting sentences that would make a second-grade teacher cringe. I didn't throw the first punch, and his personal animosity towards this country and especially me has not been a recent occurance.

He thinks "I'm sorry" wipes the slate clean. He's hostile, arrogant, and I suspect he's racist towards anyone from the US, and yes, if he goes after me, i refuse to back down and i will respind in kind.

Designated Travelator
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1023 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfc Ollie View Post
    But take it to the sandbox, thank you...
    It wouldn't come to that if he got off his high-horse (high-kangaroo?) and would be a bit more civil.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,867 Times in 1,695 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    918 Post(s)
    Ahem. I do believe this thread belongs in the Sandbox.
    Only the mediocre are always at their best.