User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 53
  1. #11
    R U ready 4 some FOOTBALL !!!!
    DiveCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Richmond, ME
    Posts
    16,045
    Thanks
    7,646
    Thanked 2,552 Times in 1,971 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1337 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3354
    Quote Originally Posted by bella-day View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by DiveCon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    so, because they are "the DNA of the ME" they can be exterminated?
    the logic is just not working
    The "DNA of the ME" almost smacks of a master race kind of logic doesn't it?
    I know the US turned their backs on the plight of the Jews for a while during the WWII era. Does anyone know if the UN did the same thing at first?
    well, the UN did create "Israel" (as a country again) in 1948

  2. #12
    Administrator
    Sfc Ollie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    On the border, (Ohio and PA that is)
    Posts
    43,441
    Thanks
    5,122
    Thanked 14,338 Times in 10,031 Posts
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1491 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    11990
    United Nations started forming in 41 and had their first real gathering in 45....
    If Zombies are chasing us, I'm tripping you.

  3. #13
    Hero Member
    bella-day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Gulf Coast
    Posts
    7,031
    Thanks
    579
    Thanked 4,253 Times in 2,670 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    936 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4189
    You guys are right. It was the League of Nations before the United Nations.

    Now what was it that organization did to stop the genocide that was happening in Europe?

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.

    You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.

    You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. William John Henry Boetcker

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bella-day For This Useful Post:

    Annie (01-02-2017), DiveCon (01-02-2017), Extraram (10-06-2019)

  5. #14
    R U ready 4 some FOOTBALL !!!!
    DiveCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Richmond, ME
    Posts
    16,045
    Thanks
    7,646
    Thanked 2,552 Times in 1,971 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1337 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3354
    Quote Originally Posted by bella-day View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You guys are right. It was the League of Nations before the United Nations.

    Now what was it that organization did to stop the genocide that was happening in Europe?
    WWII was proof enough the League of Nations was a total FAILURE(Woodrow Wilson's baby)

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to DiveCon For This Useful Post:

    Extraram (10-06-2019)

  7. #15
    Hero Member
    bella-day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Gulf Coast
    Posts
    7,031
    Thanks
    579
    Thanked 4,253 Times in 2,670 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    936 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4189
    Quote Originally Posted by DiveCon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by bella-day View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You guys are right. It was the League of Nations before the United Nations.

    Now what was it that organization did to stop the genocide that was happening in Europe?
    WWII was proof enough the League of Nations was a total FAILURE(Woodrow Wilson's baby)
    True that!

    My point was that history is repeating itself. Our government and the UN has turned its back on the genocide of the Christians that has been going on for years in the ME as did the League of Nations and our government did the Jews in Germany.

    Of course we stepped in at a later point in time when it could be ignored no longer. But it was our own government that refused asylum for 100's of Jews when the St Louis pulled into the port in Miami during WWII.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.

    You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.

    You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. William John Henry Boetcker

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bella-day For This Useful Post:

    Annie (01-03-2017), DiveCon (01-03-2017)

  9. #16
    Super Moderator
    Annie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sedona, AZ
    Posts
    16,143
    Thanks
    11,806
    Thanked 3,160 Times in 2,309 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    696 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4502
    Bella, that is a great point. I'm going to have to think on it a bit. In the ME, Christians are indeed in similar numbers to what the Jews were in Europe in pre-WWII. Truth is they also have been scapegoats over time in the ME.
    “To learn who rules over you, find out whom you are not allowed to criticize.” — Voltaire

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Annie For This Useful Post:

    DiveCon (01-03-2017)

  11. #17
    Hero Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,155
    Thanks
    1,123
    Thanked 114 Times in 99 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1191 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    581
    Quote Originally Posted by bella-day View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You guys are right. It was the League of Nations before the United Nations.

    Now what was it that organization did to stop the genocide that was happening in Europe?
    BELLA,THE BOETCKER YOU QUOTE FOR REASONS KNOWN ONLY TO YOU...WAS A GERMAN BORN ULTRA CONSERVATIVE,WHO BECAME PROMENANT CHURCH LEADER,KNOWN FOR HIS HATERED OF WORKERS AND UNIONS,A RECALSEGANT JEW HATER AND ANTI-SEMITE...Something you should consider when making comment like ..."to stop the genocide that was happening in Europe at the time"

    Boetcker was PRO GERMAN AND SUPPORTER OF ONE ADOLPHOUS HITLER...just sayin,with respect steve Trust all are well

  12. #18
    Hero Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,155
    Thanks
    1,123
    Thanked 114 Times in 99 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1191 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    581
    Quote Originally Posted by bella-day View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by DiveCon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by bella-day View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You guys are right. It was the League of Nations before the United Nations.

    Now what was it that organization did to stop the genocide that was happening in Europe?
    WWII was proof enough the League of Nations was a total FAILURE(Woodrow Wilson's baby)
    True that!

    My point was that history is repeating itself. Our government and the UN has turned its back on the genocide of the Christians that has been going on for years in the ME as did the League of Nations and our government did the Jews in Germany.

    Of course we stepped in at a later point in time when it could be ignored no longer. But it was our own government that refused asylum for 100's of Jews when the St Louis pulled into the port in Miami during WWII.
    I think Bella that the CHRISTIANS have been the biggest murderers of Muslims and others throught history by a country mile...and the US being one of the worse,except against Saudi of course because through Trumps deafening silence and callaboration with the chop up people Prince...for BLOOD MONEY,,,stains all Americans,,,what a President/SCUMBAG...st

  13. #19
    Hero Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,155
    Thanks
    1,123
    Thanked 114 Times in 99 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1191 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    581
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bella, that is a great point. I'm going to have to think on it a bit. In the ME, Christians are indeed in similar numbers to what the Jews were in Europe in pre-WWII. Truth is they also have been scapegoats over time in the ME.
    You need to educate yourself a little more on this subject indeed,because your knowledge of the subject matter like most on here is woeful...steven

  14. #20
    Hero Member
    bella-day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Gulf Coast
    Posts
    7,031
    Thanks
    579
    Thanked 4,253 Times in 2,670 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    936 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4189
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think Bella that the CHRISTIANS have been the biggest murderers of Muslims and others throught history by a country mile...and the US being one of the worse,except against Saudi of course because through Trumps deafening silence and callaboration with the chop up people Prince...for BLOOD MONEY,,,stains all Americans,,,what a President/SCUMBAG...st
    Sorry Steve, but what you claim is bull-$@! plain and simple.

    I'm happy to report that your country does't hold the same view you do. There is an organization called The Nazarene Fund whose sole mission is to rescue Christian refugees and free Christians who have been enslaved in Muslim to countries where they can freely and safely practice their religion. The country of Australia is one of the countries that will accept these people for relocation. Apparently someone in your government is a bit more informed than you.

    Of course...you could educate yourself regarding the subject and change that.

    By the way, I have absolutely nothing for the house of saud; never have, never will. As to the person the media here labelled a "journalist?" You may want to read up on where his loyalties were. They were not with the people of America by any stretch of the imagination...

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.

    You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.

    You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. William John Henry Boetcker

  15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bella-day For This Useful Post:

    Annie (10-07-2019), DiveCon (10-06-2019), Extraram (10-06-2019), Sfc Ollie (10-06-2019)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •