Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1337 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bella-day View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    I think Bella that the CHRISTIANS have been the biggest murderers of Muslims and others throught history by a country mile...and the US being one of the worse,except against Saudi of course because through Trumps deafening silence and callaboration with the chop up people Prince...for BLOOD MONEY,,,stains all Americans,,,what a President/SCUMBAG...st
    Sorry Steve, but what you claim is bull-$@! plain and simple.

I'm happy to report that your country does't hold the same view you do. There is an organization called The Nazarene Fund whose sole mission is to rescue Christian refugees and free Christians who have been enslaved in Muslim to countries where they can freely and safely practice their religion. The country of Australia is one of the countries that will accept these people for relocation. Apparently someone in your government is a bit more informed than you.

Of course...you could educate yourself regarding the subject and change that.

By the way, I have absolutely nothing for the house of saud; never have, never will. As to the person the media here labelled a "journalist?" You may want to read up on where his loyalties were. They were not with the people of America by any stretch of the imagination...
    Steve is probably one of the most uninformed people I have ever chatted with, not even worth the time to read his diatribes

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DiveCon For This Useful Post:

Extraram (10-07-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1191 Post(s)
    I think Bella that the CHRISTIANS have been the biggest murderers of Muslims and others throught history by a country mile...and the US being one of the worse,except against Saudi of course because through Trumps deafening silence and callaboration with the chop up people Prince...for BLOOD MONEY,,,stains all Americans,,,what a President/SCUMBAG...st
    Sorry Steve, but what you claim is bull-$@! plain and simple.

I'm happy to report that your country does't hold the same view you do. There is an organization called The Nazarene Fund whose sole mission is to rescue Christian refugees and free Christians who have been enslaved in Muslim to countries where they can freely and safely practice their religion. The country of Australia is one of the countries that will accept these people for relocation. Apparently someone in your government is a bit more informed than you.

Of course...you could educate yourself regarding the subject and change that.

By the way, I have absolutely nothing for the house of saud; never have, never will. As to the person the media here labelled a "journalist?" You may want to read up on where his loyalties were. They were not with the people of America by any stretch of the imagination...
    Woosh,what a response to my factual statement,which you(and your possee of lemmings) merely call Plain Bull-$@!!!!!!!!!!a simple response to a complicated history,which I will explain and educate you all of later.

Let us talk of recent persecutions of Christians and others like the Yazeri....you concentrate on Arab/Muslim repression only, yet the most repression and persecution of Christians is actually in Africa......Persecution can be mild to complete violence and death...2bcont

Thanks
    Thanked 4,253 Times in 2,670 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    936 Post(s)
    Woosh,what a response to my factual statement,which you(and your possee of lemmings) merely call Plain Bull-$@!!!!!!!!!!a simple response to a complicated history,which I will explain and educate you all of later.

Let us talk of recent persecutions of Christians and others like the Yazeri....you concentrate on Arab/Muslim repression only, yet the most repression and persecution of Christians is actually in Africa......Persecution can be mild to complete violence and death...2bcont
    I'm not focusing on the ME...you ASSume I am. There is a difference.

BTW, it's the Yazidi is the ethnic group of which you speck. The majority of them are Christian by faith. While some live in Africa? The majority of them live in Syria, Iraq & Turkey. Oh and the group working under the name The Nazarene Fund has been busily rescuing them and other Christians from slavery and helping the Yazidi refugees find safe places to live.

Care to guess who it is that is persecuting them in the ME & Africa?

A lemming I'm not. I'm well read enough to know of what I speak...there are those who have problems recognizing fact simply because it collides with the preconceived notions (based on anything but fact) that make them feel every so superior...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.

You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.

You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. William John Henry Boetcker

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bella-day For This Useful Post:

Annie (10-10-2019), Extraram (10-10-2019), theliq (10-12-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1191 Post(s)
    Oooo you treat me so bad Bella,right let us get down to the nitty-gritty....never ever said you were a lemming but merely your followers who give tassid agreement to what you said...but as you know it is really a dig at me of course,i never implied you were a lemming but i do love giving the usual culprits a blood nose...my original text merely stated throughout history Christians have perpertrated the most killings,from the Moors and Jews in Spain to Hitler to Iraq etc.,That is all I said,mind you of late ISIS and their barbarity have up'd the anti over the past few years.

ISIS of course came into being after the US _UCKED Iraq over left a void between the Shia and Sunni Muslims...and ISIS flooded in...despite all his faults.Saddam was able to keep Filth like ISIS and Al Queda out of Iraq moreover a very educated nation where women were able to work and had much freedom,by far the most progressive Muslim Nation...at one time Saddams Iraq was Americas Ally...Which brings me to the poor KURDS over 11 million of them...double-crossed by the American..YET AGAIN Filth

NO ONE TRUSTS AMERICA,,,WHY SHOULD THEY,WHY WOULD THEY.......You Governments word is a pile of -$@! these days...but then you are controlled by -$@! pile with Ginger hair...who lies every time he opens his mouth,you know the Saudi DOORMAT....he has the temerity to call himself a CHRISTIAN....he has treated the rest of the world like COURT JESTERS,regrettably he has treated AMERICANS LIKE VILLAGE IDIOTS...AND YOU HAVE LET HIM.Shame on you all...steven

ps I could explain re your comments but today I have spoken enough truth...I find it difficult to be humble on here,which may seen arrogant,which of course it certainly is not it is just "WHEN IN ROME" LOL

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,338 Times in 10,031 Posts
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1491 Post(s)
    You must understand that the Kurds were never an actual Ally of the US. They fought a common enemy but that's not exactly the same thing. Yet the press would have us believe that 100 Americans would have stopped one of our actual Allies from attacking a group who advocated overturning them... The US has no agreements or treaty with any nation of Kurds, we do have treaties with Turkey.
    If Zombies are chasing us, I'm tripping you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sfc Ollie For This Useful Post:

Extraram (10-12-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1191 Post(s)

HBD$

I is true of what you say Ollie,but only to a degree,Of course the Kurds have allied themselves to the US and visa versa,,,.

in Iraq and Syria,America have used them shamefully...the Kurds are a peoples who spread over 4 countries,Turkey,Syria,Iran and Iraq and in 1919 when the "Allies" were carving up the Ottoman Empire the Kurds were side lined, if ever a nation should have been given nationhood...it was/is the Kurds

Despite your comment,there is no more I need to elaborate on...as the majority of posters here would know nothing of the Kurdish struggle let alone existence prior to a few months ago,same with the Yazidi,actually even more so.

So you all go scrambling now days on your computers to find things out on subjects, to try to give an appearance of that you are not the ......ignoramases you are........Which I like to remind you of constantly, Americans are so stupid on the whole

ps not talking personally about you Ollie and a few others...but in the main,I'm right....The King

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,338 Times in 10,031 Posts
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1491 Post(s)
    Who do the Kurds have a treaty with? Who is their government for that matter? You worry about the Kurds yet want Israel to be disbanded. I'm betting you didn't know much about them until a few months back and even more recently learned about the Yazidi.
    If Zombies are chasing us, I'm tripping you.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,253 Times in 2,670 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    936 Post(s)
    Oooo you treat me so bad Bella,right let us get down to the nitty-gritty....never ever said you were a lemming but merely your followers who give tassid agreement to what you said...but as you know it is really a dig at me of course,i never implied you were a lemming but i do love giving the usual culprits a blood nose...my original text merely stated throughout history Christians have perpertrated the most killings,from the Moors and Jews in Spain to Hitler to Iraq etc.,That is all I said,mind you of late ISIS and their barbarity have up'd the anti over the past few years.

ISIS of course came into being after the US _UCKED Iraq over left a void between the Shia and Sunni Muslims...and ISIS flooded in...despite all his faults.Saddam was able to keep Filth like ISIS and Al Queda out of Iraq moreover a very educated nation where women were able to work and had much freedom,by far the most progressive Muslim Nation...at one time Saddams Iraq was Americas Ally...Which brings me to the poor KURDS over 11 million of them...double-crossed by the American..YET AGAIN Filth

NO ONE TRUSTS AMERICA,,,WHY SHOULD THEY,WHY WOULD THEY.......You Governments word is a pile of -$@! these days...but then you are controlled by -$@! pile with Ginger hair...who lies every time he opens his mouth,you know the Saudi DOORMAT....he has the temerity to call himself a CHRISTIAN....he has treated the rest of the world like COURT JESTERS,regrettably he has treated AMERICANS LIKE VILLAGE IDIOTS...AND YOU HAVE LET HIM.Shame on you all...steven

ps I could explain re your comments but today I have spoken enough truth...I find it difficult to be humble on here,which may seen arrogant,which of course it certainly is not it is just "WHEN IN ROME" LOL
    Actually...Isis was formed in Syria. You can thank the Obama administration for that. You see, the Obama administration backed the "Syrian rebels" who were later to be revealed Isis. The man knew diddly -$@! of foreign policy and was totally blind to muslim extremists.

Al Qaeda was in Iraq.

I will agree with you on something...and it may stun you.

I never felt we should have boots on the ground in either Iraq or Afghanistan, (forget Syria...we had nothing to gain there but then gain for us was not the goal of the Obama admin...). When we were attacked on 9/11, I felt we knew where the terrorists camps were. I still believe that. I honestly believe to this day that we should have left a huge gaping creator where those camps stood and then blanketed the region (what was left) with fliers that read in Arabic and English, "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU -$@! WITH THE UNITED STATES! Spread the word."

It would have been something the knuckle draggers who backed the attack would have understood and not one ounce of American blood would have been lost past the 9/11 attack. This is coming from a Mom of a young man who served 2 tours in Iraq and 1 in Afghanistan!

Unfortunately, the bleeding hearts had already convinced Bush that a soft approach was the best and the only thing Obama knew how to do was kiss the ass of the very people who backed the attack.

The Kurds you are complaining about now are NOT the same as those in Iraq. The Kurds in Iraq believe in democracy and freedom. The ones in Syria do not by any standard.

We have NOT pulled our troops out of that region yet. We have moved them. The media once again isn't being completely truthful about all this.

Personally? I believe we should bring our people home and let the folks of the ME do what they have done for thousands of years. They fight among themselves and always will.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.

You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.

You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. William John Henry Boetcker

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bella-day For This Useful Post:

Sfc Ollie (10-12-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1191 Post(s)

HBD$

IT WON'T WORK OLLIE,AS MUCH AS YOU TRY,THE KURDS I HAVE KNOWN ABOUT FOR OVER 40 YEARS,LIKEWISE THE PLIGHT OF THE PALESTINIANS...BOTH PEOPLES YOU IGNORE AND SPEAK SUCH IGNORANCE ABOUT...GO THROUGH THE PREVIOUS POSTS ON HERE(I FIRST POSTED HOW THE KURDS WERE GASSED BY SADDAM IN NORTHERN IRAQ,WITH US APPROVAL AND SUPPLY,YOU KNOW WITH THAT FILTHY KUNT RUMSFELD) SO DON'T LECTURE ME,MOREOVER THE PLIGHT OF THE PALESTINIANS .... YOU ARE NOT DEALING WITH THE LEMMINGS ON HERE,YOU ARE DEALING WITH ME...A SENTINAL FOR TRUTH AND RIGHTS

YOU MAY BE LIVING IN A 3 RING CIRCUS BUT IT DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO PLAY ACT LIKE YOUR DISGRACED LEADER,THE BARE FACED LIAR AND NUT CASE......ALL HE DOES IS MAD...HE IS A WEAK MAN...AS HIS TASSID SUPPORT FOR TURKEY IN THEIR PERSUIT OF THE ELIMINATION OF THE KURDISH NATION...TURKEY SAY THE KURDS ARE TERRORISTS...WHAT CRAP...MIND YOU THE ZIONISTS OF ISRAEL ARE OF COURSE

I HAVE NEVER SAID TO DISBAND ISRAEL AT ALL,AS I BELIEVE IN A TWO STATE SOLUTION,I AM PRAGMATIC TO BELIEVE IN AN ISRAEL AND A FREE PALESTINE...WHAT I DETEST IS THE ZIONISTS,YOU NEED TO REALISE WHAT THIS,,... THE ORIGINAL TERRORIST ORGANIZATION HAVE BEHAVED OVER THE YEARS.

I HAVE VISITED ISRAEL MANY TIMES AND HAVE MANY ISRAELI FRIENDS BOTH JEWISH AND PALESTINIAN,AND VERY FINE PEOPLE THEY ARE AND WHO GET ON VERY WELL INDEED...LET ME TELL YOU....st

R U ready 4 some FOOTBALL !!!!
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,552 Times in 1,971 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1337 Post(s)

Actually...Isis was formed in Syria. You can thank the Obama administration for that. You see, the Obama administration backed the "Syrian rebels" who were later to be revealed Isis. The man knew diddly -$@! of foreign policy and was totally blind to muslim extremists.

Al Qaeda was in Iraq.

I will agree with you on something...and it may stun you.

I never felt we should have boots on the ground in either Iraq or Afghanistan, (forget Syria...we had nothing to gain there but then gain for us was not the goal of the Obama admin...). When we were attacked on 9/11, I felt we knew where the terrorists camps were. I still believe that. I honestly believe to this day that we should have left a huge gaping creator where those camps stood and then blanketed the region (what was left) with fliers that read in Arabic and English, "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU -$@! WITH THE UNITED STATES! Spread the word."

It would have been something the knuckle draggers who backed the attack would have understood and not one ounce of American blood would have been lost past the 9/11 attack. This is coming from a Mom of a young man who served 2 tours in Iraq and 1 in Afghanistan!

Unfortunately, the bleeding hearts had already convinced Bush that a soft approach was the best and the only thing Obama knew how to do was kiss the ass of the very people who backed the attack.

The Kurds you are complaining about now are NOT the same as those in Iraq. The Kurds in Iraq believe in democracy and freedom. The ones in Syria do not by any standard.

We have NOT pulled our troops out of that region yet. We have moved them. The media once again isn't being completely truthful about all this.

Personally? I believe we should bring our people home and let the folks of the ME do what they have done for thousands of years. They fight among themselves and always will.
    there are actually 4 very distinct and separate groups of Kurdish, and they span 4 countries(lines drawn up by the Brits and French after WWI)
    while the ones in Iraq were, for the most part, allied with us against Saddam, it was another case of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" not actually true allies, while I do support a free and independent Kurdistan, which group should be a part of that is still a mystery(to me at this time)