User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 53
  1. #31
    Hero Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,155
    Thanks
    1,123
    Thanked 114 Times in 99 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1191 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    581

    a flag

    AL QUEDA WAS NEVER IN IRAQ...ISIS WAS.Bella...It is NOT the Media who are liars BUT IT IS YOUR GOVERNMENT AND POLITICIANS,,,Give that some thought...Your diatribe is understandable but you are better than that Bella(as you know clearly that I believe that Fair Lady..ps why would I be stunned as much of what you say I have no problem with,)

    The US interfere in places and get bogged down,,,they never have a clear strategy,that's why they only win battles but never win the War...Vietnam being a classic example Trouble with your statement of ''THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU -$@! WITH THE US''.you are wrong,these days the US don't really frighten anyone moreover NO ONE IS PREPARED TO SPREAD THEIR LEGS BECAUSE LIKE THE KURDS HAVE REALIZED THE AMERICANS THESE DAYS WILL ONLY FCUK YOU UP THE ASS(EVEN THEIR ALLIES)...excuse the vulgarity Bella BUT I have to tell it like it is...steven

    The recent withdrawl of Troops by TRUMP in Northen Syria was PATHETIC, WRONG AND SHAMEFUL,I THINK HE SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY...Don't you all worry about impeaching Trump...I WANT HIM IN DEN HAAG and imprisoned for life

  2. #32
    Hero Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,155
    Thanks
    1,123
    Thanked 114 Times in 99 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1191 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    581
    THANK YOU Dive for your impressive post,I agree,again Thank You,steven

  3. #33
    Administrator
    Sfc Ollie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    On the border, (Ohio and PA that is)
    Posts
    43,441
    Thanks
    5,122
    Thanked 14,338 Times in 10,031 Posts
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1491 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    11990
    So if your Jewish and palestinian friends get along so well together why do they need a separate state? Do you have any clue as to how many troops President Trump had move? Neither does the press because they aren't reporting the whole truth. When I first wondered about this I saw a few references to 100 to 150 troops... Not much of a deterrent... Yet as I read deeper and deeper into this I find that there were never more than somewhere less than 100 Americans n this area... Think about this... Less than 100 Americans to hold off an attack by Turkey? Never going to happen...
    If Zombies are chasing us, I'm tripping you.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sfc Ollie For This Useful Post:

    bella-day (10-12-2019), DiveCon (10-12-2019)

  5. #34
    Hero Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,155
    Thanks
    1,123
    Thanked 114 Times in 99 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1191 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    581
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfc Ollie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So if your Jewish and palestinian friends get along so well together why do they need a separate state? Do you have any clue as to how many troops President Trump had move? Neither does the press because they aren't reporting the whole truth. When I first wondered about this I saw a few references to 100 to 150 troops... Not much of a deterrent... Yet as I read deeper and deeper into this I find that there were never more than somewhere less than 100 Americans n this area... Think about this... Less than 100 Americans to hold off an attack by Turkey? Never going to happen...
    Ollie,Turkey would'nt dare

    Because they both want their own homeland actually the Palestinians have been in their Holy Land for over 2000 years ,,,most Jews in Israel are mainly converts to Judaism but have NO direct lineage to ABRAHAM OR THIS LAND ...The only SEMITIC PEOPLE ARE MAINLY SHEPARDIC JEWS AND THE PALESTINIANS...NO ONE ELSE CAN BE SEMITIC...THE MAJORITY OF JEWS IN ISRAEL AND AROUND THE WORLD ARE not SEMITIC

    The worst ANTI-SEMITES ARE THE ZIONIST(NON SEMITE)... TERRORIST JEWS

  6. #35
    Hero Member
    bella-day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Gulf Coast
    Posts
    7,031
    Thanks
    579
    Thanked 4,253 Times in 2,670 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    936 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4189
    Quote Originally Posted by DiveCon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    there are actually 4 very distinct and separate groups of Kurdish, and they span 4 countries(lines drawn up by the Brits and French after WWI)
    while the ones in Iraq were, for the most part, allied with us against Saddam, it was another case of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" not actually true allies, while I do support a free and independent Kurdistan, which group should be a part of that is still a mystery(to me at this time)
    The shame of it all is that "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" is about as good as it gets for "allies" in the ME nations. The only friend we have there is Israel. That's the way it is and always will be. While I feel we should stand with Israel; the rest and fight it out for all I care.

    Once upon a time we were dependent upon the Sauds...talk about a group I have less than nothing for...they have betrayed us time and again! Those times are gone now. We depend upon them for nothing at this point. We out produce them and if we stay this course we find ourselves on that will remain true for a very long time to come.

    Heck, we are in a position to even supply the European nations energy needs.

    My only concern beyond Israel in the ME is to get the Christians and the Yazidis to safe areas where they can live in peace.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.

    You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.

    You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. William John Henry Boetcker

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bella-day For This Useful Post:

    DiveCon (10-12-2019), Sfc Ollie (10-13-2019)

  8. #36
    Hero Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,155
    Thanks
    1,123
    Thanked 114 Times in 99 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1191 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    581

    HBD$

    Quote Originally Posted by Sfc Ollie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So if your Jewish and palestinian friends get along so well together why do they need a separate state? Do you have any clue as to how many troops President Trump had move? Neither does the press because they aren't reporting the whole truth. When I first wondered about this I saw a few references to 100 to 150 troops... Not much of a deterrent... Yet as I read deeper and deeper into this I find that there were never more than somewhere less than 100 Americans n this area... Think about this... Less than 100 Americans to hold off an attack by Turkey? Never going to happen...
    You miss the point completely Ollie,the few Americans,were there as advisers to/for the Kurdish forces who were doing all the fighting to eliminate ISIS but also to protect the Kurds and was a massive Deterrent.......AS IS SEEN AS SOON AS THE US ADVISERS THEY MOVED OUT OF THE AREA.

    The TURKS HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO ETHNICALLY CLEANZ THE KURDS...TRUMP HAS ALLOWED THIS...HE IS NOT MORAL as most Americans would agree...steve

  9. #37
    Hero Member
    bella-day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Gulf Coast
    Posts
    7,031
    Thanks
    579
    Thanked 4,253 Times in 2,670 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    936 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4189
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfc Ollie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So if your Jewish and palestinian friends get along so well together why do they need a separate state? Do you have any clue as to how many troops President Trump had move? Neither does the press because they aren't reporting the whole truth. When I first wondered about this I saw a few references to 100 to 150 troops... Not much of a deterrent... Yet as I read deeper and deeper into this I find that there were never more than somewhere less than 100 Americans n this area... Think about this... Less than 100 Americans to hold off an attack by Turkey? Never going to happen...
    The last company I worked for before my recent retirement (Yay Me!), employed people from ME countries. I worked with people who came here as refugees from Iran...some of the most proud Americans I've ever met. They were so grateful to the country that took them in during their time of need and gave them the freedom they so wanted to experience.

    I also worked with people from Palestine. They were a different breed. People who did not identify as American even after living here for decades...and working for the American defense industry no less.

    I'll never forget a convo I had with one of our engineers. His family immigrated to America when he was 2. Even though he had lived almost his entire life in this country and is a citizen he never identified himself as American. In fact, when he spoke of "his people" he was referring to the Palestinians.

    Anyway...he was showing me an aerial map of where his soon to be wedding was to be held (in Jerusalem of course). He happened upon the dome of the rock and readily pointed it out to me telling me the history of it. I recognized the Wailing Wall located right next to the Dome and began to tell him the history and religious significance of it. He did seem to be interested. I thought i was amazing he knew little to nothing of it. Then there was the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. I pointed it out and told him what I knew of it.

    He said that one day the Palestinians would hold all this land under their flag. They would drive the Jews into the sea...

    I asked what would happen to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre and the Wailing Wall in that case... He responded that they would be demolished.

    Why would that be I asked him since they had been there long before the Dome...he said they had nothing to do with islam.

    This guy HATES the Jewish people with a passion...so on I prodded.

    I told him had he ever considered that the Dome was allowed to stand untouched by the government of Israel all these years. Doesn't that mean they are showing some respect for your religion and its icons?

    He said yeah, so what of it.

    It's that attitude that will never allow a single state. It's that attitude that requires the 2 remain separate. While the people of Israel do tolerate the Palestinians...the Palestinians will never tolerate anyone who is not muslim.

    It is what it is.

    The Palestinians have been expelled from Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon, and Syria. They really can't get along with anyone it seems. But then, what do you expect of a group that puts a terrorist origination in charge? First it was the PLO; now it's Hamas.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.

    You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.

    You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. William John Henry Boetcker

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to bella-day For This Useful Post:

    Sfc Ollie (10-13-2019)

  11. #38
    Hero Member
    bella-day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Gulf Coast
    Posts
    7,031
    Thanks
    579
    Thanked 4,253 Times in 2,670 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    936 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4189
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    AL QUEDA WAS NEVER IN IRAQ...ISIS WAS.Bella...It is NOT the Media who are liars BUT IT IS YOUR GOVERNMENT AND POLITICIANS,,,Give that some thought...Your diatribe is understandable but you are better than that Bella(as you know clearly that I believe that Fair Lady..ps why would I be stunned as much of what you say I have no problem with,)

    The US interfere in places and get bogged down,,,they never have a clear strategy,that's why they only win battles but never win the War...Vietnam being a classic example Trouble with your statement of ''THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU -$@! WITH THE US''.you are wrong,these days the US don't really frighten anyone moreover NO ONE IS PREPARED TO SPREAD THEIR LEGS BECAUSE LIKE THE KURDS HAVE REALIZED THE AMERICANS THESE DAYS WILL ONLY FCUK YOU UP THE ASS(EVEN THEIR ALLIES)...excuse the vulgarity Bella BUT I have to tell it like it is...steven

    The recent withdrawl of Troops by TRUMP in Northen Syria was PATHETIC, WRONG AND SHAMEFUL,I THINK HE SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY...Don't you all worry about impeaching Trump...I WANT HIM IN DEN HAAG and imprisoned for life
    You are wrong. Al qaeda was in Iraq.

    We are sick of fighting wars that never end. Syria is one of those wars. We have nothing to gain and loads to lose.

    Tell ya what. If you guys feel it is so important? Put your money where your mouth is. There is nothing keeping Australian troops out of the region. We certainly would not stand in your way.

    Go for it!

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.

    You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.

    You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. William John Henry Boetcker

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bella-day For This Useful Post:

    DiveCon (10-12-2019), Sfc Ollie (10-13-2019)

  13. #39
    R U ready 4 some FOOTBALL !!!!
    DiveCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Richmond, ME
    Posts
    16,045
    Thanks
    7,646
    Thanked 2,552 Times in 1,971 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1337 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3354
    Quote Originally Posted by bella-day View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    AL QUEDA WAS NEVER IN IRAQ...ISIS WAS.Bella...It is NOT the Media who are liars BUT IT IS YOUR GOVERNMENT AND POLITICIANS,,,Give that some thought...Your diatribe is understandable but you are better than that Bella(as you know clearly that I believe that Fair Lady..ps why would I be stunned as much of what you say I have no problem with,)

    The US interfere in places and get bogged down,,,they never have a clear strategy,that's why they only win battles but never win the War...Vietnam being a classic example Trouble with your statement of ''THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU -$@! WITH THE US''.you are wrong,these days the US don't really frighten anyone moreover NO ONE IS PREPARED TO SPREAD THEIR LEGS BECAUSE LIKE THE KURDS HAVE REALIZED THE AMERICANS THESE DAYS WILL ONLY FCUK YOU UP THE ASS(EVEN THEIR ALLIES)...excuse the vulgarity Bella BUT I have to tell it like it is...steven

    The recent withdrawl of Troops by TRUMP in Northen Syria was PATHETIC, WRONG AND SHAMEFUL,I THINK HE SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY...Don't you all worry about impeaching Trump...I WANT HIM IN DEN HAAG and imprisoned for life
    You are wrong. Al qaeda was in Iraq.

    We are sick of fighting wars that never end. Syria is one of those wars. We have nothing to gain and loads to lose.

    Tell ya what. If you guys feel it is so important? Put your money where your mouth is. There is nothing keeping Australian troops out of the region. We certainly would not stand in your way.

    Go for it!
    exactly, IF it's such an important thing to do, go ahead and step up, AU, we definitely won't stop you

  14. #40
    R U ready 4 some FOOTBALL !!!!
    DiveCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Richmond, ME
    Posts
    16,045
    Thanks
    7,646
    Thanked 2,552 Times in 1,971 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1337 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3354
    but AU better remember what the Turks did to ya that LAST time you got in their way

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •