Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

How do I find God?

I think the popular phrase 'find God' is misleading, and so a number of people here have made missing God jokes... one perhaps inadvertently coming close to the truth. Why would we have to find a God whose influence is everywhere?

The answer is we don't have to find him. We have to recognize him. By way of a analogy:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    541 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by navhindu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think the popular phrase 'find God' is misleading, and so a number of people here have made missing God jokes... one perhaps inadvertently coming close to the truth. Why would we have to find a God whose influence is everywhere?

The answer is we don't have to find him. We have to recognize him. By way of a analogy:
    Hummm,maybe you did the right thing,bailing early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRACTICAL,FRUGAL,EFFICENT
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    592 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by navhindu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How do I find God?

Do you infer that human kind is only able to recognize themselves, each trying to be more that his fellow in any way possible ? Invent religion, then you can get a someone to testify on your behalf. Invent capitalism, then you can use your stuff as a gauge. I'm thinking we may be mentally ill.
    "It pays to know the enemy - not least because at some time you may have the opportunity to turn him into a friend." M. Thatcher

"Ginger Rogers did everything that Fred Astaire did. She just did it backwards and in high heels." A. Richards