Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    743 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    NOT POINTLESS AT ALL ,which makes your comment a bit of a Joke...No Credibility in Training and Teaching your Enemy........You did NO due dilligence or checks on these people and their in lies your problem...Stop making excuses,one would have though alarm bells would ring with the appearance and distinctly broken English they would have spoken.
    Right. We should have something called extreme vetting. Or maybe ban all Arabs from riding on our airplanes or getting trained. The shear number of people getting flight training prevented us from detecting we do not have enough FBI agents to check everyone. One of the faults of a free nation.

In the US you can walk into a flight training facility and ask for flight training and get it. Pretty much no questions asked. Just the way we want it. In fact, you don't even have to go to a flight training instructor. You can call a certified flight instructor and if you have an airplane or he has an airplane, you can get flight instruction.
    Life is more fun, if you do not take it too seriously.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,340 Times in 10,032 Posts
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1491 Post(s)
    Just the facts.

All Israelis are not Jewish.

All Palestinians are Arab.

Israel is attacked by some Arab group on a fairly constant basis.

These attacks take the form of Missiles fired into residential neighborhoods to kidnapping.

Palestine has never existed as a country.

Israel has existed up to 4000 years. (Kingdom of Judea)

The leaders of the so called Palestinians have turned down Israels peace proposals more than a dozen times.

Most groups opposing Israel want Israel removed from the face of the earth....

Theliq has posted sites which were really really biased and absurd....
    If Zombies are chasing us, I'm tripping you.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sfc Ollie For This Useful Post:

DiveCon (04-29-2017), Extraram (04-30-2017), Foxfyre (04-29-2017)

R U ready 4 some FOOTBALL !!!!
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,553 Times in 1,972 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1337 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DiveCon View Post

It's OK,Foxy I can handle myself,against these Guys......because I speak the truth.....some Idiot claimed I didn't believed in the Holocaust...Incredible but what do you expect from Cretins...they all throw bull-$@! around like confetti.

They didn't read the site where Zionist made comment on Palestinians.....I think I am the only person who has supported an Israel and a Palestine....You people have never been to Israel I have on numerous and understand Jews and Palestinians well....Zionists is another matter.

Foxy...Any Idiot can hurl abuse BUT only I am right....you do realise that all the pro-Zionist comments are anti-Jesus and his teaching....Zionists would be the last people HE would ever want to deal with and the truth deniers who blindly support them.

Your Weepy comments about Jews throughout history,is null and void today because of the horrendous treatment of the Palestinians.I could go on but I am dealing with !#%@!*+%^

Have a nice day Foxy....steve
    why do you LIE??? no one said you "didnt believe the holocaust" I said you USED a holocaust denial SITE
    Well you did by implication,you do it all the time,it's Sneaky to put it mildly,but I am use to your deceit,others haven't cottoned on yet......I AM THELIQ...Ever Living,Ever Faithful,Ever Sure
    I never "implied" any such thing, go back and READ what i ACTUALLY said, not what you BELIEVE i said

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,858 Times in 1,692 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    916 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfc Ollie View Post
    Just the facts.

All Israelis are not Jewish.

These attacks take the form of Missiles fired into residential neighborhoods to kidnapping.

Palestine has never existed as a country.

Israel has existed up to 4000 years. (Kingdom of Judea)

The leaders of the so called Palestinians have turned down Israels peace proposals more than a dozen times.

Most groups opposing Israel want Israel removed from the face of the earth....

Theliq has posted sites which were really really biased and absurd....
    I can't argue with that. If you want to get technical, the people who would become modern day Jews first entered Canaan or what is now Israel roughly as early as 3700 years ago, long before there were any Arabs there or an Arabic language for that matter.

The people who would become modern day Jews have lived in that land continuously despite being conquered by Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, Greeks, Romans, and the Ottoman Empire. The Jews started returning to the land that is now Israel in 1822. The land fell under British authority with the defeat of the Ottoman Empire in 1915 and unable to keep the peace, England ceded control of the land to the United Nations who created Arab and Jewish states. The Arabs rejected the U.N. solution and made all out war on Israel. Most of the so-called Palestinians left Israel expecting to return when the Arabs eradicated all the Jews.

Israel prevailed however and in 1949, a well organized Israel with a working government was admitted to the U.N. as its 59th member. It has been a model of democratic principles and, at least compared to the Palestinians, human rights.

I am reserving my opinion about the propriety of allowing a new settlement to be built in the West Bank territory. I understand that there is reason to consider the land disputed rather than an illegal occupation, but I am not sure about that. I do know that if the Palestinian leadership had not been regularly sending suicide bombers, kidnappers, and sabotage into Israeli lands, and had not regularly firing rockets and missiles into Israel trying to hit anybody, that would not be an issue.
    Only the mediocre are always at their best.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxfyre For This Useful Post:

DiveCon (04-29-2017), Extraram (04-30-2017), Sfc Ollie (04-29-2017)

Metastatic
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    136 Post(s)

It's OK,Foxy I can handle myself,against these Guys......because I speak the truth.....some Idiot claimed I didn't believed in the Holocaust...Incredible but what do you expect from Cretins...they all throw bull-$@! around like confetti.

They didn't read the site where Zionist made comment on Palestinians.....I think I am the only person who has supported an Israel and a Palestine....You people have never been to Israel I have on numerous and understand Jews and Palestinians well....Zionists is another matter.

Foxy...Any Idiot can hurl abuse BUT only I am right....you do realise that all the pro-Zionist comments are anti-Jesus and his teaching....Zionists would be the last people HE would ever want to deal with and the truth deniers who blindly support them.

Your Weepy comments about Jews throughout history,is null and void today because of the horrendous treatment of the Palestinians.I could go on but I am dealing with !#%@!*+%^

Have a nice day Foxy....steve
    why do you LIE??? no one said you "didnt believe the holocaust" I said you USED a holocaust denial SITE
    Well you did by implication,you do it all the time,it's Sneaky to put it mildly,but I am use to your deceit,others haven't cottoned on yet......I AM THELIQ...Ever Living,Ever Faithful,Ever Sure

A delusion of grandeur is the fixed, false belief that one possesses superior qualities such as genius, fame, omnipotence, or wealth. It is most often a symptom of schizophrenia, but can also be a symptom found in psychotic or bipolar disorders, as well as dementia (such as Alzheimer’s).
    Delusion of Grandeur | Encyclopedia of Psychology

Quote Originally Posted by Sfc Ollie View Post
    West bank:

Arab (Palestinian): 83%
    Israeli Jewish and other: 17%

By 'Palestinian', you must mean only the Gaza strip.
    Demographics of the Palestinian territories - Wikipedia

When the overwhelming majority of the population is one ethnicity, it follows that everything- from rape to saving people from fires to banking fraud to carpentry work will be mostly be done by people of that majority group. Your statement here is totally meaningless.
    These attacks take the form of Missiles fired into residential neighborhoods to kidnapping
    The rocket attacks are almost totally ineffective. Even without the Iron Dome, the rockets are generally homemade POS's that hardly put a dent in the blacktop when it hits a road. Israel, for its part, continues to carry out illegal collective punishment and significant bombing. Combined with the other policies I've addressed in this thread, it is Israel that continues to perpetuate the violence.
    Israel has existed up to 4000 years. (Kingdom of Jude
    False. Israel was created in 1948, populated primarily by Europeans, and named after a State that had existed more than a millennium ago. The Zionists also revived a dead language in addition to adopting the name of this ancient power, as part of the ethnic nationalism which marks Zionism. The currently existent Israel is not the same Israel that existed in Roman times, nor is it the same entity as any of the tribal powers from millennia prior to that.
    The leaders of the so called Palestinians have turned down Israels peace proposals more than a dozen times
    As did many of the displaced natives who refused the USA's term of surrender during our own period of ethnic cleansing and genocide. We now remember their leaders as heroes, just as we do the Jews in the ghettos who resisted their own elimination not so long ago in Europe. We can expect nothing other than endless and fierce resistance until Israel ends their campaign of ethnic cleansing. If Israel continues these policies, then Palestinians are not only certain to resist in every possible way- they are justified in doing so.

It must be Israel that makes the first real changes if there is to be peace. Stop the illegal settlements. End the apartheid system in Israel. Halt border expansion. End the polices of Judification. End the criminal acts of collective punishment. Stop treating violent Palestinian resistance groups as enemies in a war and instead try them as criminals and murderers in the Israeli system (this will also serve to undermine Palestinian and anti-Israeli propaganda, which largely hinges on presenting the conflict as a war and a resistance to colonial or imperial aggression). Actually be a progressive representative democracy that is significantly and categorically different than their neighbors is in a meaningful and tangible way and not just another aggressive ethnic nationalist power in the region the same as the others.
    I have found that if you wander far enough to either the Left or the Right, you find yourself emerging from the other side of things surrounded by some twisted version of your starting point, as though traveling along some aeternal Möbius strip. Perhaps Hegel's syntheses were little more than the point at which, having run as far and fast as possible to escape our point of origin, we find ourselves on the other side of the point where we began.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to raman For This Useful Post:

theliq (09-14-2017)

Administrator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1491 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raman View Post
    West bank:

NO, I mean people who label themselves as Palestinian....

Metastatic
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    136 Post(s)
    I have found that if you wander far enough to either the Left or the Right, you find yourself emerging from the other side of things surrounded by some twisted version of your starting point, as though traveling along some aeternal Möbius strip. Perhaps Hegel's syntheses were little more than the point at which, having run as far and fast as possible to escape our point of origin, we find ourselves on the other side of the point where we began.

Administrator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1491 Post(s)
    The rocket attacks are almost totally ineffective. Even without the Iron Dome, the rockets are generally homemade POS's that hardly put a dent in the blacktop when it hits a road. Israel, for its part, continues to carry out illegal collective punishment and significant bombing. Combined with the other policies I've addressed in this thread, it is Israel that continues to perpetuate the violence.
    What does the effectiveness have to do with anything? If I shoot a .177 at your house every day are you going to retaliate?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 729 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    743 Post(s)
    In Vietnam, we were attacked with 75mm rockets. They were probably less effective than those fired on Israel. "Ineffective" depends on how you look at it. They seldom killed anyone, mainly because we took cover. They were a terror weapon with the intent of demoralizing and disrupting. They were very effective in that regard. The rockets fired at Israel kill randomly with no regard to whether the person is a soldier, child, pregnant woman or grandmother. Don't be mislead by the fact that they do not kill large numbers. They kill with no regard. Soldiers almost expect to be killed or wounded and is somehow acceptable. It is not acceptable to kill innocent civilians.
    Life is more fun, if you do not take it too seriously.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gentlegiant For This Useful Post:

Extraram (04-30-2017), Sfc Ollie (04-29-2017)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,858 Times in 1,692 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    916 Post(s)

West bank:

Demographics of the Palestinian territories - Wikipedia

When the overwhelming majority of the population is one ethnicity, it follows that everything- from rape to saving people from fires to banking fraud to carpentry work will be mostly be done by people of that majority group. Your statement here is totally meaningless.

Israel has existed up to 4000 years. (Kingdom of Jude
    False. Israel was created in 1948, populated primarily by Europeans, and named after a State that had existed more than a millennium ago. The Zionists also revived a dead language in addition to adopting the name of this ancient power, as part of the ethnic nationalism which marks Zionism. The currently existent Israel is not the same Israel that existed in Roman times, nor is it the same entity as any of the tribal powers from millennia prior to that.
    The leaders of the so called Palestinians have turned down Israels peace proposals more than a dozen times
    As did many of the displaced natives who refused the USA's term of surrender during our own period of ethnic cleansing and genocide. We now remember their leaders as heroes, just as we do the Jews in the ghettos who resisted their own elimination not so long ago in Europe. We can expect nothing other than endless and fierce resistance until Israel ends their campaign of ethnic cleansing. If Israel continues these policies, then Palestinians are not only certain to resist in every possible way- they are justified in doing so.

It must be Israel that makes the first real changes if there is to be peace. Stop the illegal settlements. End the apartheid system in Israel. Halt border expansion. End the polices of Judification. End the criminal acts of collective punishment. Stop treating violent Palestinian resistance groups as enemies in a war and instead try them as criminals and murderers in the Israeli system (this will also serve to undermine Palestinian and anti-Israeli propaganda, which largely hinges on presenting the conflict as a war and a resistance to colonial or imperial aggression). Actually be a progressive representative democracy that is significantly and categorically different than their neighbors is in a meaningful and tangible way and not just another aggressive ethnic nationalist power in the region the same as the others.
    The fact that there both Jews and Palestinians in the West Bank territory in no way disputes Ollie's claim that Palestinians are 100% Arab. The Jews or other races/ethnicities who live in the region are not Palestinians.

And Israel time and again has agreed to stop building settlements in Palestinian occupied territories and has offered all kinds of peace solutions. They had built no new settlements since 1991 until recently. And it did not stop the attacks.

The only reason the Palestinian rockets etc. are not doing more damage is a) they don't aim them competently and b) the Israelis have a missile defense system in place that allows them to intercept most of those that will hit residential areas. Still the Israelis in those areas must be on a high state of alert and ready to dive into their bomb shelters when the warning sirens go off. Imagine living under those conditions 24/7, not being able to be out in the open, not being able to send your children out to play. Imagine living in a place where bomb shelters are necessary at all.

In 2012:
    . . .Palestinian operations featured larger numbers of more advanced rockets capable of striking population centers and economic hubs at greater ranges than before, including a few that reached as far as the outskirts of Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. Short-range rockets included the homemade Qassam, which the Palestinians have used since the early 2000s, and the more lethal and accurate Iranian 107-millimeter rocket, a portable weapon with a range of about ten kilometers.

Extended-range Grad rockets, acquired around 2009, have a range of over forty kilometers and are fired from underground launchers, which are electronically raised and lowered like those used by Hizballah in the 2006 Lebanon war. These launchers are often located in residential areas in order to use civilians as human shields.

Medium-range rockets acquired by the Palestinians in 2011 include the Iranian-made Fajr-5, which has a range of 75 kilometers, and the M-75, which is likely an Iranian design that is at least in part locally made. One M-75 is believed to have struck a vacant area south of Jerusalem, but the impact crater was too small to be the result of the 80-kilogram warhead claimed for that weapon.

The Palestinian rocket offensive was characterized by high-tempo, concentrated fire and the ability to shift aim points and engage targets of opportunity. Over eight days, more than 1,500 rockets were fired at Israel. Of those, 152 did not reach Israel and 875 struck empty areas; most of the remaining 479, or about 32 percent of total rockets fired, would have struck residential areas had they not been intercepted.
    Palestinian Rockets versus Israeli Missiles in the Second Gaza War - The Washington Institute for Near East Policy
    Only the mediocre are always at their best.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxfyre For This Useful Post:

Extraram (04-30-2017), Sfc Ollie (04-29-2017)