14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    956 Post(s)
    [QUOTE=gentlegiant;373441]
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

I did not mean or say you were not happy GG but is the Gun for the animals,or for your protection against people..It sound lovely with your flora and fauna and your surrounds(more folk should experience this,even just for a few weeks of the year to give them balance to their lives)

I will take you to task on pigs(feral or otherwise)..Pigs are highly intelligent animals and make great pets...I know because my brother Chris farms them...mind you when they go Feral their natural instincts come to the fore and they breed quickly and successfully,,,and tend to disintergrate the land with their snouting around,gleaning for food.
    The guns are for humans.

Feral pigs are also very aggressive. Of all the animals, I would be most concerned about then, especially if they have young ones.

They revert to the wild very quickly. The young feral pigs have stripes much like fawns have spots. We have not seen them, but we have a number of pictures from our cameras.
    So true GG,your camera's are they to see if people are Lurking about or for viewing animals or both ?...steve

Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 Times in 703 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    717 Post(s)
    [quote=theliq;373444]So true GG,your camera's are they to see if people are Lurking about or for viewing animals or both ?...steve[/quote
    Mostly for the animals. Sometimes we get pictures of people, but most of them are of us.
    Life is more fun, if you do not take it too seriously.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gentlegiant For This Useful Post:

theliq (05-09-2018)