User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Designated Travelator
    I will check the GPS and get back with you.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,741 Times in 2,069 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    959 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundrchild View Post
    Ollie, time to split this thread after the 4th post and move posts 5 on to the Sandbox, I think.
    OF COURSE YOU WOULD,THAT WAS THE TIME THE TRUTH STARTED
    No, that's when the lingua neanderthalous started in this thread.
    Apologies are like crying"Wolf!"

Too many times and people quit believing you.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thundrchild For This Useful Post:

DiveCon (05-15-2018), theliq (05-15-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    890 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DiveCon View Post
    Steve, I did NOT post this thread to degrade Australia, OR you, I was SHOCKED that such stupidity was even ON AU TV and if you watch the video again(if you ever did) you wont hear that the nutter is from the UK, I found out about that on another report on this, so i was NOT being dishonest in any way shape of form
    OK Dive,I apologise....just me being a Dickhead I suppose...steve

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theliq For This Useful Post:

DiveCon (05-16-2018), Foxfyre (05-17-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    890 Post(s)
    Ollie, time to split this thread after the 4th post and move posts 5 on to the Sandbox, I think.
    OF COURSE YOU WOULD,THAT WAS THE TIME THE TRUTH STARTED
    No, that's when the lingua neanderthalous started in this thread.
    OK,OK LOL...Look Thundr.....how can I be Mad with you Guys for too long,when you give me little nuggets like above...steve

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    890 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfc Ollie View Post
    Top 10 Countries that are USA Allies - Listaka

The United States of America and Commonwealth of Australia have constantly and exponentially strengthened their relations since 1942. Australia has supported all major American wars since 1941. On a governmental base, both countries have formally enacted two agreements, the Australia-United States Free Trade agreement and the Anzus treaty. Which really brings the two countries together, is a similar history shared by the two nations during their colonial past. Australia is popularly regarded as America’s second most important military ally in the world after the United Kingdom..

Australia came in at number 6 in the top 10...
    I know Ollie,but when in Full in Flight, I tend to over look such truths and facts....steve...the difference between you and I IS....that you have the ability to CALM TROUBLED WATERS,I wish I could but I have surrendered to you already....you are not getting any more out of me.....LOL.....You'd hate to see me BEG ...Wouldn't YOU??????????

7. The Following User Says Thank You to theliq For This Useful Post:

Foxfyre (05-17-2018)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,671 Times in 9,606 Posts
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)
    You'd hate to see me BEG .
    I just try to stick to simplicity and truth.... I don't always succeed.
    If Zombies are chasing us, I'm tripping you.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sfc Ollie For This Useful Post:

DiveCon (05-16-2018), theliq (05-16-2018)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 1,493 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    784 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxfyre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfc Ollie View Post
    Certain language will now be deleted in this thread. Only because I don't want to use the sandbox.
    That works for me. Sometimes anger, more often drugs/liquor or reaction to certain meds, or being off certain meds, can cause people to use inappropriate language or exercise inappropriate behavior and/or turn some people into persons they are normally not. And the adults in the room shouldn't have to endure that or turn on profanity filters or a perfectly good thread should not be banished to the basement because of it.
    Simple reaction but wrong..I take none of the above substances,,,BUT I WILL FOUL MOUTH ANY IDIOT THAT STARTS A THREAD IMPLYING AUSTRALIANS OR I ARE IDIOTS...these -$@!heads Dive in this case are then caught out,,,then the snide has tried admonish himself...........Trouble is WHEN CAUGHT OUT WITH NO DEFENSE,YOU ALL CHANGE TO THE FOUL SPEAK,YOU ARELLY ARE A PCKA OF FEEEEKING CONTS
    Sorry but those most addicted or most affected by various substances are generally the ones who most strongly deny it. I speak from very competent and strong experience there.

Why don't you defend Australia with honest and competent information that exposes why others are wrong if they are? That can be done without profanity or vulgar language of any sort directed toward anybody.

Edit: And I responded to your post before I saw the subsequent posts that are the reasonable and lovable theliq that we enjoy having around.
    Only the mediocre are always at their best.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxfyre For This Useful Post:

DiveCon (05-17-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    890 Post(s)

That works for me. Sometimes anger, more often drugs/liquor or reaction to certain meds, or being off certain meds, can cause people to use inappropriate language or exercise inappropriate behavior and/or turn some people into persons they are normally not. And the adults in the room shouldn't have to endure that or turn on profanity filters or a perfectly good thread should not be banished to the basement because of it.
    Simple reaction but wrong..I take none of the above substances,,,BUT I WILL FOUL MOUTH ANY IDIOT THAT STARTS A THREAD IMPLYING AUSTRALIANS OR I ARE IDIOTS...these -$@!heads Dive in this case are then caught out,,,then the snide has tried admonish himself...........Trouble is WHEN CAUGHT OUT WITH NO DEFENSE,YOU ALL CHANGE TO THE FOUL SPEAK,YOU ARELLY ARE A PCKA OF FEEEEKING CONTS
    Sorry but those most addicted or most affected by various substances are generally the ones who most strongly deny it. I speak from very competent and strong experience there.

Why don't you defend Australia with honest and competent information that exposes why others are wrong if they are? That can be done without profanity or vulgar language of any sort directed toward anybody.

Edit: And I responded to your post before I saw the subsequent posts that are the reasonable and lovable theliq that we enjoy having around.
    Thank you Foxy for your post,I apologies to Dive,and left it at that but he still persisted calling me a drunk.....I have never taken substances of any kind(apart from a few

mouthfuls of mull when I was 18 and thought it tasted like Sh...... Opps,horrible)I have always been fortunate to have a natural high...without drugs...my drinking is minimal.

I have gone back and read my posts...I think I was justified in my responses,but my FOUL MOUTH was disgraceful I'll admit much worse than usual,for which I apologise.

I have defined the reason for my some what,NO my disgraceful behaviour,,,,,,,and being as you and Ollie and others have been thoughful about it I will tell you the

reason(although I don't much like talking about it).

As you may or may not know my youngest daughter was murdered on the 15th of July last year...I will not go into any details of this ghastly occourance,other than our

family,friends and Bekkys friends have coped very well in the circumstances,her three children(15,11 and 9 live with us but still have feelings of abandonment at the loss of

their mother but with help we hope these feelings will dissipate in time,sadly as they go through life there will always be an empty chair where their Mom should be.

The Prosicuters sic office,called me a week or so ago to confirm my Victims of Crime Statement which on behalf of my family and Rebecca I will read at the Murderers trial(and

No it is not her husband,if that is what you maybe thinking,he has needed more help than all of us).

The bottom line is I have had to re-live the whole awful scenario of our Bekkys death,well I have been somewhat,aggressive as I was completing this statement...I shall

personally be glad when it is over and our family can continue our journey of our lives,but Sadly without our Beautiful mom,wife,friend and daughter,who forever is in our hearts

and thoughts,may she R.I.P. still flecking the starry sky night.

steven

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to theliq For This Useful Post:

DiveCon (05-17-2018), Extraram (05-18-2018), Foxfyre (05-17-2018)

R U ready 4 some FOOTBALL !!!!
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,139 Times in 1,663 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1108 Post(s)

Thank you Foxy for your post,I apologies to Dive,and left it at that but he still persisted calling me a drunk.....I have never taken substances of any kind(apart from a few

mouthfuls of mull when I was 18 and thought it tasted like Sh...... Opps,horrible)I have always been fortunate to have a natural high...without drugs...my drinking is minimal.

I have gone back and read my posts...I think I was justified in my responses,but my FOUL MOUTH was disgraceful I'll admit much worse than usual,for which I apologise.

I have defined the reason for my some what,NO my disgraceful behaviour,,,,,,,and being as you and Ollie and others have been thoughful about it I will tell you the

As you may or may not know my youngest daughter was murdered on the 15th of July last year...I will not go into any details of this ghastly occourance,other than our

family,friends and Bekkys friends have coped very well in the circumstances,her three children(15,11 and 9 live with us but still have feelings of abandonment at the loss of

their mother but with help we hope these feelings will dissipate in time,sadly as they go through life there will always be an empty chair where their Mom should be.

The Prosicuters sic office,called me a week or so ago to confirm my Victims of Crime Statement which on behalf of my family and Rebecca I will read at the Murderers trial(and

No it is not her husband,if that is what you maybe thinking,he has needed more help than all of us).

The bottom line is I have had to re-live the whole awful scenario of our Bekkys death,well I have been somewhat,aggressive as I was completing this statement...I shall

personally be glad when it is over and our family can continue our journey of our lives,but Sadly without our Beautiful mom,wife,friend and daughter,who forever is in our hearts

steven
    Steve, Thank you for sharing this, I can't even imagine what you have been, and are going through, but my saying things about posting drunk was more of an excuse than an insult, as i couldn't believe you would be saying these things SOBER, but, I now understand you are reacting on a personal level to things NOT said in a personal way. as to the trial of this murderer, I hope they get the full punishment allowed by law and as for you -getting over it- sadly you never will, but you WILL, eventually be able to live with it, and i hope you have the family and friend support in all this

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DiveCon For This Useful Post:

Foxfyre (05-17-2018), theliq (05-27-2018)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 1,493 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    784 Post(s)

steven
    So sorry for your loss, friend. None of us know how we would react or respond in similar circumstances unless we've been there.
    Only the mediocre are always at their best.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,671 Times in 9,606 Posts
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)
    I would love to offer words of condolence. But words will not help, besides that; they escape me. March on friend.
    If Zombies are chasing us, I'm tripping you.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sfc Ollie For This Useful Post:

DiveCon (05-18-2018), theliq (05-27-2018)