Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Post Trump's aides celebrate Jerusalem embassy, as border burns

WASHINGTON (AP) Amid deadly clashes along the Israeli-Palestinian border, President Donald Trump's top aides and supporters are celebrating the opening of the new U.S. embassy in Jerusalem as a campaign promised fulfilled.
    Click for full story

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,802 Times in 9,696 Posts
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1447 Post(s)
    Worthy of celebration....
    If Zombies are chasing us, I'm tripping you.

R U ready 4 some FOOTBALL !!!!
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,215 Times in 1,724 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1186 Post(s)
    biased headline, it should be "border burns because US Embassy opens"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    978 Post(s)
    TROLL DIVE,you and Ollie know not the minute nor the hour

Thanks
    Thanked 4,087 Times in 2,595 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    861 Post(s)
    Even the Sauds have told the Palies to accept a peace agreement or shut up.

It amazes me that the Palies are so intent on Israel because they feel they "took their land" but seem to hold no animus to Jordan or Syria...but then...the hatred expressed by the Palies has little to do with the land and everything to do with unbridled hatred fueled by bigotry.

Odd that antisemitism is so accepted in some cultures isn't it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.

You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.

You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. William John Henry Boetcker

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bella-day For This Useful Post:

DiveCon (05-15-2018), Foxfyre (05-17-2018)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,802 Times in 9,696 Posts
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1447 Post(s)
    None of us have a clue as to the minute nor hour, nor day, nor week or even year. But Dive is right his would be the more honest headline. The US is not the only country with an Embassy in Jerusalem.
    If Zombies are chasing us, I'm tripping you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sfc Ollie For This Useful Post:

DiveCon (05-15-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    978 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bella-day View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

It amazes me that the Palies are so intent on Israel because they feel they "took their land" but seem to hold no animus to Jordan or Syria...but then...the hatred expressed by the Palies has little to do with the land and everything to do with unbridled hatred fueled by bigotry.

Zionist Israel ARE NOT SEMITES in any shape or form....this Terrorist Organization Cult were only invented in the late 1880's by an ATHIEST GAY PERSON who called himself a Jew,but was only a NON-JEW CONVERT TO JUDIASM,you all need a history lesson

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    978 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfc Ollie View Post
    None of us have a clue as to the minute nor hour, nor day, nor week or even year. But Dive is right his would be the more honest headline. The US is not the only country with an Embassy in Jerusalem.
    Sorry but Self-Delusion is NO EXCUSE Ollie

Thanks
    Thanked 4,087 Times in 2,595 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    861 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post

Zionist Israel ARE NOT SEMITES in any shape or form....this Terrorist Organization Cult were only invented in the late 1880's by an ATHIEST GAY PERSON who called himself a Jew,but was only a NON-JEW CONVERT TO JUDIASM,you all need a history lesson

Hmm, no Jews in Israel?

Maybe you need to let the Palies know so they can point their anger and hatred elsewhere...

Heck they were kicked out of Jordan and Syria because they couldn't get along with anyone. The PLO was not violent enough for many so they decided to put Hamas in charge and the situation has spiraled ever since.

Maybe we are not the ones who need a history lesson? But when you grab redacted history from hate sites you shouldn't be surprised that the history lesson has been...well...redacted to fuel the hatred.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.

You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.

You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. William John Henry Boetcker

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bella-day For This Useful Post:

DiveCon (05-16-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    978 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post

Hmm, no Jews in Israel?

Maybe you need to let the Palies know so they can point their anger and hatred elsewhere...

Heck they were kicked out of Jordan and Syria because they couldn't get along with anyone. The PLO was not violent enough for many so they decided to put Hamas in charge and the situation has spiraled ever since.

Maybe we are not the ones who need a history lesson? But when you grab redacted history from hate sites you shouldn't be surprised that the history lesson has been...well...redacted to fuel the hatred.
    Bella,Bella...If only you were right but you are not....I don't bother with hate sites at all.I don't need to because my attitude toward Zionism has been formed over 40 years because of first hand expierence...firstly I do not hate Jews real Jews at all but detest Zionism and for very good reason.It is at this point you fall at the first fence...Zionism as I have explained so many times was created in the 1880's by a NON RELIGIOUS ATHEIST CONVERT TO JUDAISM......IT IS/WAS A POLITICAL MOVEMENT ONLY BUT HAS TRIED TO MORPH INTO AND REPRESENT THE VOICE OF RELIGIOUS SIDE OF JUDAISM...that is why the ULTRA RELIGIOUS JEWS DETEST THEM MORE THAN I and millions worldwide,moreover they are an Official Terrorist Organization.

In 1904 a delegation of Zionists from their headquaters in Switzerland went to Palestine and reported back "THAT THE LADY(PALESTINE)IS BEAUTIFUL<BUT MARRIED TO ANOTHER(THE PALESTINIANS)it was at this point that the determination to covert the Land we call Israel started in ernest sic...and with the Money,Sophistication, the ear of Jewish/Zionist Politicians in Britain the Palis really stood no chance...the Zionist Movement were extremely skilled indeed. They flooded Palestine with Illegals(Your Mexicans of the day as it were) the rest is history...A Bloody War against a Peaceful peoples who had live in relative harmony with their cousins the Jews(there is a revolting side issue here,it is that throughout history,MUSLIMS WERE THE ONLY PEOPLES THAT GAVE JEWS SAFE HAVEN AGAINST THE JEWISH EXTERMINATORS THE CHRISTIANS...be it the Moors of Spain,the Turks in Constantinople/Istanbul the Palestinians and many Islamic countries...the tide turned against the Jews or should I say the Zionists prior to and after 1948)

NOTE Every Israeli Prime Minister has been a ZIONIST and the MAJORITY INVOLVED IN ZIONIST TERRORISM OR LEADERS OF SUCH ORGANIZATIONS...FACT....you sound bite you rely on today are totally misleading.

Your assumption that Jordan and Syria threw out the Palestinians is insane,because well over 50% of Jordans population is Palestinian moreover the wonderful and beautiful Queen of Jordan is Palestinian and regarded are one of the most educated and important women in the world today...Whilst I'm on education the Palestinian have one of the highest entrance of students to University in the World,which may surprise you but not me,because like their cousins the Jews,the Palestinians are a very clever race of people...you fools all you see them as is Hamas Terrorists because you are brain washed or ignorant or both.

Your exposae,above is clearly the thoughts of a an unenlightened person and dare I say it,like most Americans who have a concentration level of about 3 nanno seconds....I could go on but there is little point other than the great advance for human kind by the Islamists and Jews..together they created the quality of life today for all of us...so you reckon I hate Jews? You or anyone else has NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT......Zionist,yep because they are a renown Terrorist Organization.Bella,I like you ... a lot ......but you have me penned in the wrong ink Lady,with RESPECT.like most on here...steve......excuse my spelling and grammar and my CAPITALS are for emphasis only...I am not shouting at you Bella.