User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 59 of 59
  1. #51
    Hero Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,934
    Thanks
    718
    Thanked 78 Times in 65 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    538
    Quote Originally Posted by DiveCon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    steve, hamas existed before they got money, and that was AID money to be used to build home, schools, hospitals, etc, but what did they do, made terror tunnels to kill Israelis, sorry steve, you are totally wrong about this, as per usual

    Not being unkind to you Dive,I will moderate my reply to you,firstly you are an educated man,that you post such lies and ignorance,really annoys me,I have come to the conclusion that if I told you something was black,you would say it is white...your posts are more like some religious Zealot with unshakable Faith...not able to communicate in any sensible way...this applies to most of the male contributors to this site....Kneejerker Dreadmen


    You speak rubbish,hospitals,tunnels and schools...more Zionist speak filth,you continue to gossip.

    The Zionists and Americans thought they could persuade some Palestinians to help depose and kill Arafat...Full-Stop...all they got was the 1st Intafada..Clever Palestinians...Idiotic and Conniving Zionists and Americans...this group of Palestinian Freedom Fighters were and are called HAMAS and Israel and America ENCOURAGED THEM AND SUPPORTED THEM...End of any future explanation...whatever you now wish to SPEW...I told you before,you are completely out of your depth on these subjects and your mono second sound bites are Bloody Embaressing...Nothing personal Dive...I like you but just stop arguing for the sake of argument....and that applies to most of you..it is Unprofessional..and a low standard of communication,,,,steven

  2. #52
    Administrator
    Sfc Ollie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    On the border, (Ohio and PA that is)
    Posts
    42,023
    Thanks
    4,772
    Thanked 13,476 Times in 9,470 Posts
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1427 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    11472
    http://www.thetower.org/article/your-complete-guide-to-hamas-network-of-terror-tunnels/

    Hamas says its smuggling and terror tunnel network is twice as large as the Viet Cong’s was at the height of the Vietnam War.


    If Zombies are chasing us, I'm tripping you.

  3. #53
    R U ready 4 some FOOTBALL !!!!
    DiveCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Richmond, ME
    Posts
    14,127
    Thanks
    6,738
    Thanked 2,054 Times in 1,597 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    986 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3054
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by DiveCon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    steve, hamas existed before they got money, and that was AID money to be used to build home, schools, hospitals, etc, but what did they do, made terror tunnels to kill Israelis, sorry steve, you are totally wrong about this, as per usual

    Not being unkind to you Dive,I will moderate my reply to you,firstly you are an educated man,that you post such lies and ignorance,really annoys me,I have come to the conclusion that if I told you something was black,you would say it is white...your posts are more like some religious Zealot with unshakable Faith...not able to communicate in any sensible way...this applies to most of the male contributors to this site....Kneejerker Dreadmen


    You speak rubbish,hospitals,tunnels and schools...more Zionist speak filth,you continue to gossip.

    The Zionists and Americans thought they could persuade some Palestinians to help depose and kill Arafat...Full-Stop...all they got was the 1st Intafada..Clever Palestinians...Idiotic and Conniving Zionists and Americans...this group of Palestinian Freedom Fighters were and are called HAMAS and Israel and America ENCOURAGED THEM AND SUPPORTED THEM...End of any future explanation...whatever you now wish to SPEW...I told you before,you are completely out of your depth on these subjects and your mono second sound bites are Bloody Embaressing...Nothing personal Dive...I like you but just stop arguing for the sake of argument....and that applies to most of you..it is Unprofessional..and a low standard of communication,,,,steven
    once again here everything you falsely accuse ME of YOU are GUILTY of, the LIES you speek here are only found on the worst of the worst of anti-Semitic sites

  4. #54
    R U ready 4 some FOOTBALL !!!!
    DiveCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Richmond, ME
    Posts
    14,127
    Thanks
    6,738
    Thanked 2,054 Times in 1,597 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    986 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3054
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfc Ollie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    http://www.thetower.org/article/your-complete-guide-to-hamas-network-of-terror-tunnels/

    Hamas says its smuggling and terror tunnel network is twice as large as the Viet Cong’s was at the height of the Vietnam War.

    steve will discredit that in 3... 2...

    (note: likely without even attempting to check the site or read the story )

  5. #55
    Super Moderator
    Foxfyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Albuquerque
    Posts
    4,281
    Thanks
    1,508
    Thanked 2,379 Times in 1,445 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    759 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3397
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxfyre View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How can I be Racist,I never condemn Jews BUT I do oppose The Terrorist Cult known as Zionism and for good reason,you obviously have never read about these Zionists and their Cult(your Federal Reserve Bank is own by Zionist families,Sold to them by your Government circa 1928,you Mugs can't spend a shekel without their say so,,,moreover all that money that you pay in Tax,BILLIONS...is given to Israel but you know that,you must be HAPPY THAT YOU GIVE YOU MONEY TO SUPPORT A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION THE ZIONISTS...whilst your own people live in abject poverty,No Healthcare,food,schooling..I could go on....You must be so Proud when you hear about the latest Tech start up,paid for indirectly by the American Tax Payer or American Corporations moving to Israel...The Zionists have Mugged you.


    The Israelites were not the Original People of this area,the Canaanites and Moabites were...You Boast about Jerusalem,well Foxy the Israelites built their Temple over the Canaanites one, as SALEM (JERU SALEM AKA today known as JEWUSALEM) was the Capital of The Canaanite Kingdom,The Israelite only ever occupied another peoples Land and Destroyed the people living there(this modus-operandi is just as prevalent today with the appaulling treatment of the Palestinians over the last 70 odd years...it is here that I will CONFRONT YOU WITH YOUR LATENT RACIST TENDENCIES,you always speak of Palestinians in the most negative way,you see these people only as Terrorist and you degrade them as a people,this is the formula the Zionists use to disenfranchize them as a legitimate peoples.....the next step is to exterminate them,you see Foxy...your acceptance of the corrupt Zionist speak makes you too responsible of how the wonderful people the Palestinians are treated today and tomorrow...

    Example for the treatment of Palestinians 1948 but converted to today YOU BEING A Palestinian Mother me the Zionist Terrorist,,,,,,,,,Taking your property.....I turn up with a Truck load of men fully armed...we burst into your home....you and your family are startled and in shocked we are screaming at you get out of here you Fcukig Whore -$@!...Your husband gets up to support you...BANG...he is shot DEAD in from of you.the horror of this expodes in your brain,immediately you gather the children and grandchildren...you are then herded into the back of the truck ...your 21 year old son attempts to grab a Gun from the Terrorist Zionist....HE IS SHOT DEAD IN FRONT OF YOU...your extended family are screaming,crying and showing total trauma,you look at your watch shaking,it has only been 10 minutes .... You see Foxy this was the reality for 100's of thousands of Palestinians...Not some gentle change but BRUTALITY...these families were deported to refugee camps,lost everything,even their towns and villages RAZED as if they had NEVER EXISTED and many are still there in these camps...Yet you and the Dreadmen here...only think it is funny,you mock them,you degrade a proud loving people..

    Why do you support the perpetrators of such Crimes,why did the Palestinians of all people deserve this treatment from Non-Jew Zionists and the continuance of such treatment and bile by people like you and the Dreadmen...so it;s OK for the Zionists to Murder 60 Palestinians,complaining on their side of the border and 2500 maimed......It is like the US Military shooting DEAD Mexicans at your border...well it is just another Zionist Crime,incidentally the Palestinians never had any intention of crossing the border unlike the Mexicans which makes the IDF behaviour even worse..

    But you carry on with your Ignorant Bias Commentry PRO ZIONIST TERRORIST TRIPE...you speak for them,makes you one of them

    By the way David was never allowed to consecrate the Temple in Jerusalem because of his BAD DEEDS this was left for his son to do...One of the many Bad Deeds referred to was Davids collaboration with the Philistines to murder King Saul and his Family...after he got power he wiped out the Philistines

    Never took you for a Zionist Criminal Lover Foxy...but hey be careful of your bedfellows in life they could turn out to be the devil...steve...Remember the Palestinian mother,she lives on through her children and they will never forget

    It is Shameful YOU HAVE.............................You Boasting Pharisee's...You'll Never Conquer Me
    The last Zionist terrorist group was the Lehi group who ceased terrorist operations and denounced any further terrorism in the late 1940's. There have been no Zionist or any other Jewish terrorism groups since that time--70 years ago. Terrorism acts toward the Jews continue to this day by the former PLO, Hamas, Hezbollah, Syria, Iran, et al.

    Where is your condemnation of those groups?

    And if we are going to condemn a country because of bad acts in its history, where is the condemnation of Germany, Italy, Japan who no haven't been doing those bad acts for the last 70+ years?
    You think you know it all...Stern,Lehi and other TERRORISTS GROUPS, MORPHED into the Israeli "Zionist" Defense Force so smoothly that you didn't notice but they are one and the same all said and done...You see how conniving the Zionists are...BUT I ADMIRE YOUR HONESTY Foxy by the admitance of the Zionist Terrorists...which some on here deny completely due to their ignorance on this matter primarily because they are too lazy to enquire.
    I admitted 70-year-old terrorism. Perhaps you would back up your assertion that Lehi morphed into anything as the leaders publicly announced that they were done with terrorism when they disbanded?
    Only the mediocre are always at their best.

  6. #56
    Super Moderator
    Foxfyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Albuquerque
    Posts
    4,281
    Thanks
    1,508
    Thanked 2,379 Times in 1,445 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    759 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3397
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by DiveCon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    You think you know it all...Stern,Lehi and other TERRORISTS GROUPS, MORPHED into the Israeli "Zionist" Defense Force so smoothly that you didn't notice but they are one and the same all said and done...You see how conniving the Zionists are...BUT I ADMIRE YOUR HONESTY Foxy by the admitance of the Zionist Terrorists...which some on here deny completely due to their ignorance on this matter primarily because they are too lazy to enquire.
    renounced terrorism, is the par you seemed to miss
    As a continuance of Foxy's post and I will answer yours first Dive.....As I said they morphed into the IDF,with the same hierachy (excuse the spelling)they have never changed and never will as shown by the disgusting performance last week,when 62 Palestinians lost their lives and 2600 that were maimed(this is the latest tactic by the IDF to maim...bloody Animals)...You can put Zionist Terrorists in a uniform Dive but does not change the Animal,it merely tries to give a sense of Credibility to Criminal Filth,but that was the whole idea of the Zionist leadership...with Respect to you Dive..The Zionists have never given up Terrorism...it is just what they just say...does not mean its true...and it is not True at all......What is so sickening is how the Zionists/Israelis CALL EVERYONE ELSE TERRORISTS,YET THEY ARE THE ORIGINALS......MOREOVER...the Zionists and Americans instituted HAMAS,Armed them,Trained them and Paid them......so they have NO RIGHT TO CALL THEM TERRORISTS,considering they were spawned from the Z & A HIP...as it were.

    Foxy I do denounce Terrorism but not those fighting for their Freedom(and there is a difference)...Why the Zionists have never or ever CRITISIZE GERMANY,I think Germany are still paying War reparation to the Jews and have for over 70 years,,,I could never understand when there,why Trucks,Buses,Auto's,Ambulances ect were always of German manufacture,including Building Products,Medical Equipment and supplies....Then I realised THEY DON'T PAY FOR ANYTHING,Zionists have no Moral principals,also they have tried to keep quiet about their Organizations Collaboration with the Nazis helping assist in the Deaths/murders of 100,000's of Jews in the Holocaust


    America remember,are often by some, seen the Epitomy of Terrorism...Foxy,your and others opinion of who and what is Terrorist/ism is only a word you use on your opponents or people or Countries that dont like and oppose you.....Trump the Idiot...6 months ago,was saying, Kim in North Korea the worst of the Terrorists...today he calls him a good bloke......A lot of what America/ns say are base cheap one-liners and at worse Total Idiocy...I have never seen such opinionated,self opinions they believe to be fact,with just a few nanno seconds of TV blitz as their source,as with the folk in the USA...which by the Law of Averages manifests itself on this board with Respect...Foxy nothing personal...you know I admire you Greatly Lady...steve
    Terrorism is terrorism regardless of who commits it. There is zero justification for the Palestinians lobbing rockets and scud missiles, molotove -$@!tails, or utilizing suicide bombers hoping to hit any Israelis they can whether it is the very elderly, mothers, fathers, children. That is inexcusable and indefensible and Israel has every right to do whatever is necessary to prevent it.

    As for the reparations Germany is paying, to its credit it is paying reparations to SURVIVORS of the Holocaust as such people were traumatized mentally, physically, and most lost most or all of their families in that horrendous event. Where are the reparations from the Arab nations who waged war on the Jews for no other reason than they hated them? The Nation of Israel has waged no such war on anybody and owes nobody other than gratitude toward those who acknowledge their right to exist. And that they do.

    And I still would like to see some evidence that Lehi morphed into the IDF. You really have to be kidding.
    Only the mediocre are always at their best.

  7. #57
    Hero Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,934
    Thanks
    718
    Thanked 78 Times in 65 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    538
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfc Ollie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    http://www.thetower.org/article/your-complete-guide-to-hamas-network-of-terror-tunnels/

    Hamas says its smuggling and terror tunnel network is twice as large as the Viet Cong’s was at the height of the Vietnam War.

    So What ?????

  8. #58
    Hero Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,934
    Thanks
    718
    Thanked 78 Times in 65 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    538
    Quote Originally Posted by DiveCon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfc Ollie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    http://www.thetower.org/article/your-complete-guide-to-hamas-network-of-terror-tunnels/

    Hamas says its smuggling and terror tunnel network is twice as large as the Viet Cong’s was at the height of the Vietnam War.

    steve will discredit that in 3... 2...

    (note: likely without even attempting to check the site or read the story )
    So your point is about the size of these underground tunnels,and why you compare them with a Country that defeated you by War...I don't understand.but you are side tracking the real problem...THE TERRORISM OF THE DISCREDITED ZIONIST CULT

  9. #59
    Hero Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,934
    Thanks
    718
    Thanked 78 Times in 65 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    538
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxfyre View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by DiveCon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    renounced terrorism, is the par you seemed to miss
    As a continuance of Foxy's post and I will answer yours first Dive.....As I said they morphed into the IDF,with the same hierachy (excuse the spelling)they have never changed and never will as shown by the disgusting performance last week,when 62 Palestinians lost their lives and 2600 that were maimed(this is the latest tactic by the IDF to maim...bloody Animals)...You can put Zionist Terrorists in a uniform Dive but does not change the Animal,it merely tries to give a sense of Credibility to Criminal Filth,but that was the whole idea of the Zionist leadership...with Respect to you Dive..The Zionists have never given up Terrorism...it is just what they just say...does not mean its true...and it is not True at all......What is so sickening is how the Zionists/Israelis CALL EVERYONE ELSE TERRORISTS,YET THEY ARE THE ORIGINALS......MOREOVER...the Zionists and Americans instituted HAMAS,Armed them,Trained them and Paid them......so they have NO RIGHT TO CALL THEM TERRORISTS,considering they were spawned from the Z & A HIP...as it were.

    Foxy I do denounce Terrorism but not those fighting for their Freedom(and there is a difference)...Why the Zionists have never or ever CRITISIZE GERMANY,I think Germany are still paying War reparation to the Jews and have for over 70 years,,,I could never understand when there,why Trucks,Buses,Auto's,Ambulances ect were always of German manufacture,including Building Products,Medical Equipment and supplies....Then I realised THEY DON'T PAY FOR ANYTHING,Zionists have no Moral principals,also they have tried to keep quiet about their Organizations Collaboration with the Nazis helping assist in the Deaths/murders of 100,000's of Jews in the Holocaust


    America remember,are often by some, seen the Epitomy of Terrorism...Foxy,your and others opinion of who and what is Terrorist/ism is only a word you use on your opponents or people or Countries that dont like and oppose you.....Trump the Idiot...6 months ago,was saying, Kim in North Korea the worst of the Terrorists...today he calls him a good bloke......A lot of what America/ns say are base cheap one-liners and at worse Total Idiocy...I have never seen such opinionated,self opinions they believe to be fact,with just a few nanno seconds of TV blitz as their source,as with the folk in the USA...which by the Law of Averages manifests itself on this board with Respect...Foxy nothing personal...you know I admire you Greatly Lady...steve
    Terrorism is terrorism regardless of who commits it. There is zero justification for the Palestinians lobbing rockets and scud missiles, molotove -$@!tails, or utilizing suicide bombers hoping to hit any Israelis they can whether it is the very elderly, mothers, fathers, children. That is inexcusable and indefensible and Israel has every right to do whatever is necessary to prevent it.

    As for the reparations Germany is paying, to its credit it is paying reparations to SURVIVORS of the Holocaust as such people were traumatized mentally, physically, and most lost most or all of their families in that horrendous event. Where are the reparations from the Arab nations who waged war on the Jews for no other reason than they hated them? The Nation of Israel has waged no such war on anybody and owes nobody other than gratitude toward those who acknowledge their right to exist. And that they do.

    And I still would like to see some evidence that Lehi morphed into the IDF. You really have to be kidding.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi(militant-group)

    http://www.wrmea.org>2006-2010>2006 May-June

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •