956 Post(s)

HBD$

Quote Originally Posted by DiveCon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfc Ollie View Post
    Do not send rockets into civilian neighborhoods. Sorry but too many people who are other than Jewish live in Israel with all the same rights as the Jewish. They are in the Military they are in the Police forces and they are in the government. And I give up on any and all sites...Seems they are all biased in one way or another....
    sO THE zIONISTS ARE A PEACEFUL LOVING PEOPLE...sure,i believe you....not
    IF the Palestinians put down their weapons and stopped attacking Israel, there would e peace, if Israel put down its weapons Israel would cease to exist the later is what YOU seem to be advocatuinbg, which would be the end of Israel and the Jews AKA an ANTI-SEMITE
    IF the Zionist put down their weapons,had a two state solution,had a buffer zone controlled by the UN,in a few years there would be peaceful & economic gain for both sides,whilst the Zionists continued to resist a buffer zone this schism will continue......it is all in the hands of your beloved Zionists hands...why don't they want peace and a question you should ask....yourself.

Let us have a Free and peaceful Israel and likewise Palestine...both these communities deserve better than the last 70 years...I think we can agree on that,at least......VIVA ISRAEL & PALESTINEsteve

R U ready 4 some FOOTBALL !!!!
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,185 Times in 1,701 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1166 Post(s)
    sO THE zIONISTS ARE A PEACEFUL LOVING PEOPLE...sure,i believe you....not
    IF the Palestinians put down their weapons and stopped attacking Israel, there would e peace, if Israel put down its weapons Israel would cease to exist the later is what YOU seem to be advocatuinbg, which would be the end of Israel and the Jews AKA an ANTI-SEMITE
    IF the Zionist put down their weapons,had a two state solution,had a buffer zone controlled by the UN,in a few years there would be peaceful & economic gain for both sides,whilst the Zionists continued to resist a buffer zone this schism will continue......it is all in the hands of your beloved Zionists hands...why don't they want peace and a question you should ask...….yourself.

Let us have a Free and peaceful Israel and likewise Palestine...both these communities deserve better than the last 70 years...I think we can agree on that,at least...…...VIVA ISRAEL & PALESTINEsteve
    you are totally and completely insane
    the Israelis have tried time and time again to get a 2 state solution, to only have the palies walk away and start bombing again

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    956 Post(s)

IF the Zionist put down their weapons,had a two state solution,had a buffer zone controlled by the UN,in a few years there would be peaceful & economic gain for both sides,whilst the Zionists continued to resist a buffer zone this schism will continue......it is all in the hands of your beloved Zionists hands...why don't they want peace and a question you should ask....yourself.

Let us have a Free and peaceful Israel and likewise Palestine...both these communities deserve better than the last 70 years...I think we can agree on that,at least......VIVA ISRAEL & PALESTINEsteve
    the Israelis have tried time and time again to get a 2 state solution, to only have the palies walk away and start bombing again
    So you sayeth !!!!!I note your were MUTE on my solution on Peace for both Peoples Dive...I know like your Masters,you have no intention of a Peaceful solution...the last time that was close your Zionist BB's ASSININATED the Israeli Prime Minister to prevented this happening...or has that slipped your mind as per usual.steve VIVA ISRAEL,VIVA PALESTINE...SAY NO to Zionism, Dive and live with a Sweet Heart

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1166 Post(s)

IF the Zionist put down their weapons,had a two state solution,had a buffer zone controlled by the UN,in a few years there would be peaceful & economic gain for both sides,whilst the Zionists continued to resist a buffer zone this schism will continue......it is all in the hands of your beloved Zionists hands...why don't they want peace and a question you should ask...….yourself.

Let us have a Free and peaceful Israel and likewise Palestine...both these communities deserve better than the last 70 years...I think we can agree on that,at least...…...VIVA ISRAEL & PALESTINEsteve
    So you sayeth !!!!!I note your were MUTE on my solution on Peace for both Peoples Dive...I know like your Masters,you have no intention of a Peaceful solution...the last time that was close your Zionist BB's ASSININATED the Israeli Prime Minister to prevented this happening...or has that slipped your mind as per usual.steve VIVA ISRAEL,VIVA PALESTINE...SAY NO to Zionism, Dive and live with a Sweet Heart
    AGAIN. ISRAEL IS FOR A 2 STATE SOLUTION, they were for in back in 1948, they gave up land several toimes to get peace, and every time the palies have rejected it
    open your damn eyes and get off the anti-Semites sites

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1166 Post(s)
    stetve, you have to either have been in a coma for the last 6 decades or are totally oblivious to history to be this dense about WHO is the hindrance to peace in the ME

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DiveCon For This Useful Post:

theliq (05-28-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    956 Post(s)
    stetve, you have to either have been in a coma for the last 6 decades or are totally oblivious to history to be this dense about WHO is the hindrance to peace in the ME
    Dive...I can appreciate you thinking I have been in a somewhat Stupifying Coma...my only retort is...That I really like you so much more when you openly display your Comical side,and it is appreciated BUT I wish I had thought of it first...LOL...steve

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1166 Post(s)
    Dive...I can appreciate you thinking I have been in a somewhat Stupifying Coma...my only retort is...That I really like you so much more when you openly display your Comical side,and it is appreciated BUT I wish I had thought of it first...LOL...steve
    well, since YOU are the only one claiming that Israel is the one stopping peace, and everyone else knows its the Palies, then YOU are the moron here
    5 times Israel has made a deal with the Palies for them to have a state, only for it to be rejected and the palies start shooting at Israel so you have once again proven you are not only a terrorist supporter, but a moronic idiot at that