User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Designated Travelator
    I will check the GPS and get back with you.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,927 Times in 2,180 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1023 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by miketx View Post
    Try 60,000+ years the worlds oldest civilization,you are a mere 400 years old...they lived with nature...You have Fcuked it up...so your Ignorant Point IS ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????
    [Ignore off]
    Ignorance is blaming one group for another. 400 years ago, there was no U.S.A. It was the British EMPIRE depicted there.
    [/ignore off]
    I would rather go hunting with Dick Cheney than a car ride with Ted Kennedy.
    The survival rate is better.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1229 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundrchild View Post
    Try 60,000+ years the worlds oldest civilization,you are a mere 400 years old...they lived with nature...You have Fcuked it up...so your Ignorant Point IS ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????
    [Ignore off]
    Ignorance is blaming one group for another. 400 years ago, there was no U.S.A. It was the British EMPIRE depicted there.
    [/ignore off]
    You are speaking prematurely,the Mad Mike was just inciting racist hatred,implying the First Australians were Stupid,Ignorant Savages,they were/are not...your semantics on the date I gave was just that,so I'll say 200 years whatever...what I meant was,that Australia's First Peoples lived within their means...America has not...including others Loans to you that without. even Mad Mike would be living in a Mud Hut...Many Americans are so Ignorant about Aboriginal Culture...but the slights are really about modern day Australia...He has a track record of thus...That you nose in and defend such a wretch,shows you for what you are...A PEANUT...I am sure you have better things to do,but not I hope defend the IDIOCY of that President of Yours after his Abusive Tour of his Allies in Europe(The Dickhead) yet rolls over and allows himself and decent Americans by assocciation PUTINS DOORMAT......America the Free now in the Loving Arms of a Renown Murderer the wiley Fox Putin...Trump has shamed America but some Peanuts will still GROVEL AT THE FEET OF TRUMP...ARE YOU THUNDR ONE OF THEM...and who on the Board is prepared to say theliq was right yet again...steven PS the Flag in the Picture is Dutch and shows when they first colonized what today is SOUTH AFRICA,Not Aussie Aboriginals but Africans...so don't try to belittle me,my intellect is not that Cretins Mad Mike...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    306 Post(s)
    [Ignore off]
    [/ignore off]
    You are speaking prematurely,the Mad Mike was just inciting racist hatred,implying the First Australians were Stupid,Ignorant Savages,they were/are not...your semantics on the date I gave was just that,so I'll say 200 years whatever...what I meant was,that Australia's First Peoples lived within their means...America has not...including others Loans to you that without. even Mad Mike would be living in a Mud Hut...Many Americans are so Ignorant about Aboriginal Culture...but the slights are really about modern day Australia...He has a track record of thus...That you nose in and defend such a wretch,shows you for what you are...A PEANUT...I am sure you have better things to do,but not I hope defend the IDIOCY of that President of Yours after his Abusive Tour of his Allies in Europe(The Dickhead) yet rolls over and allows himself and decent Americans by assocciation PUTINS DOORMAT......America the Free now in the Loving Arms of a Renown Murderer the wiley Fox Putin...Trump has shamed America but some Peanuts will still GROVEL AT THE FEET OF TRUMP...ARE YOU THUNDR ONE OF THEM...and who on the Board is prepared to say theliq was right yet again...steven PS the Flag in the Picture is Dutch and shows when they first colonized what today is SOUTH AFRICA,Not Aussie Aboriginals but Africans...so don't try to belittle me,my intellect is not that Cretins Mad Mike...
    No lick, mad Mike is just telling it like it is. Where is all the black created infrastructure? And what is your childish obsession with Donald Trump? Where did he come into play in your rantings? Our allies in Europe? You mean the idiots being overran by muslims? We don't need allies like that, besides we pay for their defense so to hell with them.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 729 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    743 Post(s)
    It is true,mainly Somalis,they should be deported in my opinion...we welcomed them,housed them,etc., and they Bite Our Hand...Time for them to GO,a Somali Cancer we need not.steve
    Racist attitude. Just because a few black people misbehave, you don't want any of them to have a better life.
    Life is more fun, if you do not take it too seriously.

R U ready 4 some FOOTBALL !!!!
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,601 Times in 2,010 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1347 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gentlegiant View Post
    It is true,mainly Somalis,they should be deported in my opinion...we welcomed them,housed them,etc., and they Bite Our Hand...Time for them to GO,a Somali Cancer we need not.steve
    Racist attitude. Just because a few black people misbehave, you don't want any of them to have a better life.
    I took that to mean the ones "misbehaving" had to go, not ALL of them (I could be wrong)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1347 Post(s)
    [Ignore off]
    [/ignore off]
    um, have you never heard the "we waz kangs" before, that's an American blacks thing, trying to claim "kingship" heritage, not understanding that ALL peoples had "kings and queens" in most of the world, so by the way THEY use it, everyone was "Kangs an Kweens"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1229 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gentlegiant View Post
    Far from it if you knew anything about our immigration policy,but we do understand these young men have come from traumatic situations,and we have in place so much support for them to integrate and settle...BUY if they continue this recieivest behaviour where the elderly are beaten up and robbed,,,we draw the line...nothing Racist about it...of course we want them to have a happy and better life that is why we welcomed them here but they too have to be responsible,

Your comment is premature and irrelevant

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1229 Post(s)

[Ignore off]
    [/ignore off]
    No lick, mad Mike is just telling it like it is. Where is all the black created infrastructure? And what is your childish obsession with Donald Trump? Where did he come into play in your rantings? Our allies in Europe? You mean the idiots being overran by muslims? We don't need allies like that, besides we pay for their defense so to hell with them.
    PEANUT I CORRECTLY SAID,SOME WOULD SUPPORT YOUR DISCREDITED PEANUT OF A PRESIDENT,ISLAMIST and Muslims created so much to further mankind,,When your President underminds Americans in favour of a Criminal then one knows Trump is Guilty of Money Laundering and so much more Criminal Acts...Fancy you PEANUTS voting for such a creature Know As the Despicable President...there is No Childish obsession at all,your cheap one liners just show what a PEANUT you are

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1347 Post(s)
    ISLAMIST and Muslims created so much to further mankind,
    NAME them, and make sure they came from that area AFTER Islam was created in the 7th century

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    306 Post(s)

PEANUT I CORRECTLY SAID,SOME WOULD SUPPORT YOUR DISCREDITED PEANUT OF A PRESIDENT,ISLAMIST and Muslims created so much to further mankind,,When your President underminds Americans in favour of a Criminal then one knows Trump is Guilty of Money Laundering and so much more Criminal Acts...Fancy you PEANUTS voting for such a creature Know As the Despicable President...there is No Childish obsession at all,your cheap one liners just show what a PEANUT you are
    Living in a penal colony one can almost understand your rage at a successful man like Trump who is not afraid to say what he thinks.

trump yesterday.jpg

trump putin1a.jpg