Fox News
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

Post Reps. Ocasio-Cortez, Crenshaw clash on gun control: 'This is America outside NYC'

Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., and Dan Crenshaw, R-Texas, clashed in personal terms Wednesday*over calls for universal background checks and other gun control measures in the wake of*the mass shooting in Texas that left seven dead and at least 25 injured.*
    Click to go to full story

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    298 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox News View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., and Dan Crenshaw, R-Texas, clashed in personal terms Wednesday*over calls for universal background checks and other gun control measures in the wake of*the mass shooting in Texas that left seven dead and at least 25 injured.*
    Click to go to full story
    The guy failed a background check ya stupid -$@!.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to miketx For This Useful Post:

DiveCon (09-04-2019)

R U ready 4 some FOOTBALL !!!!
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,510 Times in 1,939 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1325 Post(s)
    see, they are saying it was a "private sale" and not an ILLEGAL sale

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 Times in 1,673 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    909 Post(s)
    Just a personal aside, while I am squarely in Crenshaw's camp on this and was when I saw his initial tweet, I am increasingly disappointed in Fox News editorial policies these days. A twitter exchange that amounts to little or nothing deserves the massive amount of air time, news print, and bandwidth that this has received? Holy cow. They aren't capable of finding real news stories to report anymore?

The young woman who deterred violence from assailants with a gun was the news story. The twitter exchange shouldn't have been. I don't want a world controlled by or heavily influenced by the Twitterverse please and thank you.
    Only the mediocre are always at their best.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxfyre For This Useful Post:

DiveCon (09-05-2019), Extraram (09-06-2019)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,156 Times in 2,307 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    695 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxfyre View Post
    Just a personal aside, while I am squarely in Crenshaw's camp on this and was when I saw his initial tweet, I am increasingly disappointed in Fox News editorial policies these days. A twitter exchange that amounts to little or nothing deserves the massive amount of air time, news print, and bandwidth that this has received? Holy cow. They aren't capable of finding real news stories to report anymore?

The young woman who deterred violence from assailants with a gun was the news story. The twitter exchange shouldn't have been. I don't want a world controlled by or heavily influenced by the Twitterverse please and thank you.

I don't disagree with your points. However in this particular case I think there was more of an emphasis on how ill thought out her posts have been since she lost her Svengali.
    “To learn who rules over you, find out whom you are not allowed to criticize.” — Voltaire

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1325 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post

I don't disagree with your points. However in this particular case I think there was more of an emphasis on how ill thought out her posts have been since she lost her Svengali.
    WHEN have her posts NOT been "ill thought out"? she's NEVER made sense to me

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DiveCon For This Useful Post:

Extraram (09-06-2019)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 Times in 1,673 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    909 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DiveCon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post

WHEN have her posts NOT been "ill thought out"? she's NEVER made sense to me
    That's the thing. Of course there have been dozens and dozens of funny memes of her saying stuff that she hasn't said--this to make fun of her of course--but it's pretty sad when I have to look up some of them to determine whether she is being made fun of or she actually did say it And that's pretty sad.

Did she actually say it? Some yes. Some no. . .

https://www.prepperforums.net/forum/attachments/political-news-topics/96009d1551415962-aoc-meme-thread-aoc2.jpg
    Only the mediocre are always at their best.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1325 Post(s)
    I believe the 1st and last she actually said, but the rest are just making fun of her

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    298 Post(s)