Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1338 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bella-day View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The impeachment inquiry is gonig to go nowhere. For one thing, they have nothing other than opinions of people who have been working against this President from day one. Trump released the full transcript of the conversation in question. There's nothing there.

What they are covering is the FACT that he requested Ukraine officials to investigate where the 7 billion dollars in aide we sent them went. Isn't it odd that the Dems would consider following that truckload of money to be an impeachable offense? Who are they protecting?

Maybe the American people should be asking why that is...
    and about the influence Ukraine played in the 2016 election via crowdstrike

Thanks
    Thanked 4,257 Times in 2,672 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    937 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DiveCon View Post
    The impeachment inquiry is gonig to go nowhere. For one thing, they have nothing other than opinions of people who have been working against this President from day one. Trump released the full transcript of the conversation in question. There's nothing there.

What they are covering is the FACT that he requested Ukraine officials to investigate where the 7 billion dollars in aide we sent them went. Isn't it odd that the Dems would consider following that truckload of money to be an impeachable offense? Who are they protecting?

It is rather interesting that they claimed their server was hacked by a foriegn government but refused to turn the server in question over to the FBI for examination...and then hired a company (crowdstrike) owned by a foreign entity known for hacking...I'm sure there's nothing to see there...right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.

You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.

You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. William John Henry Boetcker

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bella-day For This Useful Post:

DiveCon (11-08-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1192 Post(s)

HBD$

Quote Originally Posted by DiveCon View Post

It is rather interesting that they claimed their server was hacked by a foriegn government but refused to turn the server in question over to the FBI for examination...and then hired a company (crowdstrike) owned by a foreign entity known for hacking...I'm sure there's nothing to see there...right?
    It is more interesting that you support your Dictator so blindly considering since day one Trumps Administration is SOAKED IN DECEIT,CORRUPTION AND BULL -$@!TERY,

The number of people who have left his administration sic must be the largest in history,this alone should RING alarm bells...Americans have allowed Trumps deceit and lying to become the norm,which is a disgrace...America have failed and Trump has FAILED Americans

Firstly I WANT HIS TAX RETURNS FOR THE LAST 20 YEARS,to see where he squirrels his wealth *If he has any and how much TAX he has paid,I reckon it would be less than you have Bella) Why anyone would admire such a person,he's a cheat and should be imprisoned

WE HAVE AN AUSTRALIAN SAYING,WELL 2 ACTUALLY...."A FISH SINKS AT THE HEAD FIRST" and "WHERE SUCH VAST SUMS OF MONEY HAVE BEEN MADE>>>A CRIME HAS BEEN COMMITTED"

I will be proven right in time of course,and will gladly send you a soft woolen cloth Bella,to wipe the EGG OFF YOUR FACE,as for the rest we have container loads of ROUGH GLASS PAPER READY TO BE SENT TO OUR American Cousins

But keep defending the kreep with Orangatan SMILE....steven

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,348 Times in 10,036 Posts
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1492 Post(s)
    A Multi Billionaire who does the job with no pay..... And you care about where his money comes from. But Congress critters who become Multi millionaires after they are elected are OK.... Do you understand what I'm saying here?
    If Zombies are chasing us, I'm tripping you.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sfc Ollie For This Useful Post:

DiveCon (11-08-2019), theliq (11-14-2019)

Sidekicks Superstar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,218 Times in 1,730 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1498 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfc Ollie View Post
    Do you understand what I'm saying here?
    Surely you jest considering whom you're asking....
    Don't Worry. Be Happy!

Extraram

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Extraram For This Useful Post:

DiveCon (11-08-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,257 Times in 2,672 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    937 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    It is more interesting that you support your Dictator so blindly considering since day one Trumps Administration is SOAKED IN DECEIT,CORRUPTION AND BULL -$@!TERY,

The number of people who have left his administration sic must be the largest in history,this alone should RING alarm bells...Americans have allowed Trumps deceit and lying to become the norm,which is a disgrace...America have failed and Trump has FAILED Americans

Firstly I WANT HIS TAX RETURNS FOR THE LAST 20 YEARS,to see where he squirrels his wealth *If he has any and how much TAX he has paid,I reckon it would be less than you have Bella) Why anyone would admire such a person,he's a cheat and should be imprisoned

WE HAVE AN AUSTRALIAN SAYING,WELL 2 ACTUALLY...."A FISH SINKS AT THE HEAD FIRST" and "WHERE SUCH VAST SUMS OF MONEY HAVE BEEN MADE>>>A CRIME HAS BEEN COMMITTED"

I will be proven right in time of course,and will gladly send you a soft woolen cloth Bella,to wipe the EGG OFF YOUR FACE,as for the rest we have container loads of ROUGH GLASS PAPER READY TO BE SENT TO OUR American Cousins

So...you feel the DNC server debacle and the 7 billion tax payer dollars that came up missing...you know...the stuff they are working ever so hard to cover up should not be examined?

BTW, Trump was rich before he was elected. Everyone knows that. Also, he released the unedited transcript of the call that is being questioned so loudly. They are basing this waste of taxpayer's money of an impeachment hearing on the opinions of what some thought of the call. Want to know what was said in the call word for word...google is your friend.

Do you not wonder how we have so many multi millionaires working in Congress? These people were NOT wealthy before being elected to take a job that pays $174,000 a year. But they do manage to retire extremely wealthy...how does that happen?

Not defending anyone here. Just laying out the facts that you will never hear on CNN international.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.

You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.

You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. William John Henry Boetcker

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bella-day For This Useful Post:

DiveCon (11-08-2019), Extraram (11-09-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    204 Post(s)
    So does this mean that some corruption is OK or did I miss the point again.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion? Bullshit....everyone is entitled to their own INFORMED opinion. - Harlan Ellison

God is my Sensei.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,348 Times in 10,036 Posts
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1492 Post(s)
    Total miss...
    If Zombies are chasing us, I'm tripping you.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sfc Ollie For This Useful Post:

DiveCon (11-08-2019), Extraram (11-09-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1192 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfc Ollie View Post
    A Multi Billionaire who does the job with no pay..... And you care about where his money comes from. But Congress critters who become Multi millionaires after they are elected are OK.... Do you understand what I'm saying here?
    O Ollie you are such a Lovely man but your opinion of Trump is so way off,so let's look a little into his history and those who are GRAFT-POLITICIANS YOU SPEAK OF

Lets start with the latter...Your system of getting elected is the problem,vast amounts of money are given to respective candidates(and the donor wants and gets QUID PRO QUO,Trump throughout his career is a brilliant exponent of this,why you cons think he didn't do this to the President of the Ukraine is LAUGHABLE)

Anyhow all your Politicians live in this Ether of Corruption...hence in time they make millions in GRAFT

In Australia every politician cannot have a business or part therof....unlike the US,this prevent or minimises corruption and any donations are publicised

excuse my spelling,i have to fly sorry....as for extras comment,,,,,************
    Last edited by Sfc Ollie; 11-10-2019 at 10:08 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1192 Post(s)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post

So...you feel the DNC server debacle and the 7 billion tax payer dollars that came up missing...you know...the stuff they are working ever so hard to cover up should not be examined?

BTW, Trump was rich before he was elected. Everyone knows that. Also, he released the unedited transcript of the call that is being questioned so loudly. They are basing this waste of taxpayer's money of an impeachment hearing on the opinions of what some thought of the call. Want to know what was said in the call word for word...google is your friend.

Do you not wonder how we have so many multi millionaires working in Congress? These people were NOT wealthy before being elected to take a job that pays $174,000 a year. But they do manage to retire extremely wealthy...how does that happen?

Not defending anyone here. Just laying out the facts that you will never hear on CNN international.
    well i agree bella,,,but the american political system is pure

QUID PRO QUO.....simple as that...steven ps by the way,i have seen these reporting on cnn