User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    Sidekicks Superstar
    Extraram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    13,596
    Thanks
    5,425
    Thanked 2,227 Times in 1,738 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1506 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4339
    You know it really is getting too easy rattling idiots chains around here and some even seem to self identify. I guess the truth bothers them.
    Don't Worry. Be Happy!

    Extraram

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Extraram For This Useful Post:

    DiveCon (11-28-2019)

  3. #12
    Hero Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,245
    Thanks
    1,148
    Thanked 115 Times in 100 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1212 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    584
    Quote Originally Posted by Extraram View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You know it really is getting too easy rattling idiots chains around here and some even seem to self identify. I guess the truth bothers them.
    You would not know the Truth if it SMACKED YOU IN THE FACE...You are irrelevant with your child like idiotic one liner responses...The problem with you is that America has only been been presided over by the Ultra Rich

    Most Ultra Rich are Criminals,I understand everyone vying to become President for 2020 have a combine wealth of over 5 YES 5 BILLION...OBSCENE

    You have some very bad habits Extra...YOU INSULT BECAUSE YOU HAVE SUCH POOR COMUNICATION SKIlls...You do realize if you street brawl constantly.YOU WILL END UP WITH A BLOOD NOSE EVENTUALLY Extra...steve

  4. #13
    Sidekicks Superstar
    Extraram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    13,596
    Thanks
    5,425
    Thanked 2,227 Times in 1,738 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1506 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4339
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You are irrelevant with your child like idiotic one liner responses.
    Damn I promised myself I would never reply to such an -$@! again but you don't even realize how stupid your replies are so I think I'll make that clear to you if you can understand, which I doubt. If my idiotic one liner responses are such poor communication skills why do you waste the effort to reply? They sure seem to be enough to rattle your small and under developed mind. You are just too easy and very predictable. So keep on spewing your senseless bull-$@! and I will go back to ignoring you since nothing you say is true or makes any sense at all.
    Don't Worry. Be Happy!

    Extraram

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Extraram For This Useful Post:

    DiveCon (11-28-2019)

  6. #14
    Hero Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,245
    Thanks
    1,148
    Thanked 115 Times in 100 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1212 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    584
    Quote Originally Posted by Extraram View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You are irrelevant with your child like idiotic one liner responses.
    Damn I promised myself I would never reply to such an -$@! again but you don't even realize how stupid your replies are so I think I'll make that clear to you if you can understand, which I doubt. If my idiotic one liner responses are such poor communication skills why do you waste the effort to reply? They sure seem to be enough to rattle your small and under developed mind. You are just too easy and very predictable. So keep on spewing your senseless bull-$@! and I will go back to ignoring you since nothing you say is true or makes any sense at all.


    Well that put me in my place!!!!!!!!!!!!!But as AUSTRALIANS WE TEND TO LOOK DOWN ON AMERICANS,BECAUSE YOU HATE EACH OTHER AND THE REST OF THE WORLD FOR THAT MATTER,THE LAST 3 YEARS HAVE SHOWN HOW LOW YOU CAN GO AND AS I'M REMINDED CONSTANTLY...YOU ARE HAPPY TO BE THAT

    I TRY TO REPLY TO MOST POSTS BECAUSE I AM POLITE AND WELL MANNERED..I DO NOT,REPEAT NOT LET YOU INFLUENCE ME TOO MUCH,BUT SOME OF THE EXTRA POST ARE A LITTLE SPECIAL...SAYING THAT HONESTLY....BASICALLY LIKE THE FAKE TAN PRESIDENT YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY SOME TIMES YOU ARE CRITISIZED SIC FOR SOME LESS FACTUAL COMMENTS...LIKE OLLIE AND DIVE YOU ARE A PATRIOT.......WHICH I ADMIRE IN YOU ALL AND CAN APPRECIATE...BUT...THIS DOES NOT THE FREEDOM HATE....OTHERS THAT ARE DIFFERENT TO YOU EXTRA AND LOOK AT LIFE FROM A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE

    I COULD COME ON AND AGREE WITH YOUR CONSERVATISM,ANYONE CAN BE A LIAR OR HYPOCRITE,I CHOOSE NOT TO,BUT I DO GET ATTACKED FOR BEING HONEST,AND THAT IS THE IRONY..ST

  7. #15
    Hero Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,245
    Thanks
    1,148
    Thanked 115 Times in 100 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1212 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    584
    Quote Originally Posted by Extraram View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You are irrelevant with your child like idiotic one liner responses.
    Damn I promised myself I would never reply to such an -$@! again but you don't even realize how stupid your replies are so I think I'll make that clear to you if you can understand, which I doubt. If my idiotic one liner responses are such poor communication skills why do you waste the effort to reply? They sure seem to be enough to rattle your small and under developed mind. You are just too easy and very predictable. So keep on spewing your senseless bull-$@! and I will go back to ignoring you since nothing you say is true or makes any sense at all.


    Well that put me in my place!!!!!!!!!!!!!But as AUSTRALIANS WE TEND TO LOOK DOWN ON AMERICANS,BECAUSE YOU HATE EACH OTHER AND THE REST OF THE WORLD FOR THAT MATTER,THE LAST 3 YEARS HAVE SHOWN HOW LOW YOU CAN GO AND AS I'M REMINDED CONSTANTLY...YOU ARE HAPPY TO BE THAT

    I TRY TO REPLY TO MOST POSTS BECAUSE I AM POLITE AND WELL MANNERED..I DO NOT,REPEAT NOT LET YOU INFLUENCE ME TOO MUCH,BUT SOME OF THE EXTRA POSTS ARE A LITTLE SPECIAL...SAYING THAT HONESTLY....
    BASICALLY LIKE THE FAKE TAN PRESIDENT YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY SOME TIMES YOU ARE CRITISIZED SIC FOR SOME LESS FACTUAL COMMENTS...LIKE OLLIE AND DIVE YOU ARE A PATRIOT.......WHICH I ADMIRE IN YOU ALL AND CAN APPRECIATE...BUT...THIS DOES NOT GIVE YOU OPEN SLATHER TO ATTACK DOG MY OPINIONS THAT DON'T SERVE YOUR IDIOLOGY ON HERE I COULD AGREE WITH YOUR CONSERVATISM,ANYONE CAN BE A LIAR OR HYPOCRITE,I CHOOSE NOT TO,BUT I DO GET ATTACKED FOR BEING HONEST,AND THAT IS THE IRONY..ST

  8. #16
    Administrator
    Sfc Ollie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    On the border, (Ohio and PA that is)
    Posts
    43,509
    Thanks
    5,138
    Thanked 14,398 Times in 10,065 Posts
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1493 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12021
    Most Americans do not hate anyone. Unless they lean to the left, seems the left hates a lot....
    If Zombies are chasing us, I'm tripping you.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sfc Ollie For This Useful Post:

    DiveCon (11-28-2019), Extraram (11-29-2019)

  10. #17
    Hero Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,245
    Thanks
    1,148
    Thanked 115 Times in 100 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1212 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    584
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfc Ollie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Most Americans do not hate anyone. Unless they lean to the left, seems the left hates a lot....
    They very MUCH DO Ollie...In the last Republican nomination that Trump WON Sadly...the abuse and hatred thrown at the republican candidates BY REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES WAS HATEFUL AND APPAULING.......-$@! Ollie,you have a short memory,steve

  11. #18
    Designated Travelator
    Thundrchild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    I will check the GPS and get back with you.
    Posts
    13,081
    Thanks
    530
    Thanked 2,927 Times in 2,180 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1023 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4206
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfc Ollie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Most Americans do not hate anyone. Unless they lean to the left, seems the left hates a lot....
    And not just in this country either.
    I would rather go hunting with Dick Cheney than a car ride with Ted Kennedy.
    The survival rate is better.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Thundrchild For This Useful Post:

    DiveCon (11-30-2019)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •