Quote Originally Posted by Foxfyre View Post
This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
Quote Originally Posted by DiveCon View Post
This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
Great thread Dive and I wish there was a competent one running on every message board.

Here's 77 more media lies, mostly related to President Trump. Anybody, and I do mean ANYBODY, capable of being fair and intellectually honest, will acknowledge that the media has been mostly dishonest re President Trump and anybody associated with him.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/fake-...rty-john-nolte

Those who only have access to the dishonest media and/or who lack the ability or intellect to fact check that media will of course believe the worst about President Trump. If the media had been doing honest and competent journalism instead of being a propaganda machine for the Democrats, President Trump's approval rating would be 90% or better with all demographics EXCEPT those who want to wrest power from him for their own personal purposes.
You should read more Foxy, American Governments are renown for being Total Liars over the years,Internationally and at home...this applies to both Demo's and Republicans...YOU ARE SO BADLY REPRESENTED BY YOU'RE POLITICIANS AND GOVERNMENTS OF BOTH POLITICAL PERSUASIONS

THEY ARE ALL CRAP...just sayin steve

Trust you and yours are Well and Happy...steven

Foxy, there is no praise for someone who IS A LIAR to get a high approval rating...That in itself is BULL-$@! I'm afraid....