User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 62
  1. #51
    Hero Member
    bella-day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Gulf Coast
    Posts
    7,132
    Thanks
    597
    Thanked 4,428 Times in 2,741 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4379
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ISIS filled the void created in THE ILLEGAL WAR IN IRAQ...but your memory of actual events has eluded you yet again Debbie with respect,i note you ignored every other aspect of my post apart from how the chaotic decision making has affected countries including Australia...you are right on one thing though,there is much nashing of teeth and shaking of heads and little laughter BUT NOT IN AMERICA BUT IN THE REST OF THE WORLD,AND BY THE WAY TRUMP USED A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLES CASH BUT NEVER PAID THEM BACK...YOUR VIRELENT SIC ATTACKS ON OBAMA PUT YOU IN THE CATEGORY OF RIGHT WING REPUBLICAN...SO BE IT

    SHAME YOU NEVER HAD THE TEMERITY TO ANSWER MOST OF MY POST HONESTLY...ST
    You asked no substantive questions you only lobbed more baseless allegations fed to you by the propaganda you call news.

    Learn to read. Read from a variety of sources; not just those that are written by people who share you political philosophy. It isn't near as difficult as you may think and who knows...you may learn a thing or two.

    Isis took off like a skyrocket in Syria thanks to the Obama administration.

    Don't you find it interesting that we no longer see videos produced by Isis of men lined up on beaches being beheaded or people in cages who are set on fire alive? Those types of videos were numerous during Obama's last term in office.

    Now they have stopped...why is that?

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.

    You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.

    You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. William John Henry Boetcker

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bella-day For This Useful Post:

    DiveCon (12-09-2019), Sfc Ollie (12-09-2019)

  3. #52
    R U ready 4 some FOOTBALL !!!!
    DiveCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Richmond, ME
    Posts
    16,369
    Thanks
    7,810
    Thanked 2,662 Times in 2,055 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1367 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3447
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by DiveCon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Methinks you should read up on the Golden Era of Islam,Because without it mankind would never have received the benefits and creativity we know today...I am a learned man but what are you?Why does Islam intimidate you Dive...You are a rational man and clever one...st
    and you are a MORON because there never was a "golden age of islam" everything arabic that was good for the world, came BEFORE Islam,
    YOUR COMMENT IS RIDICULOUS FROM AD 750 TO AD 1250...BEFORE COMMENTATING SUCH NONSENSE I'D CHECK ON WIKI FIRST DIVE...DUH ST
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by DiveCon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Really Dive THE PHILLIPINES!!!???

    Try THE ABC AUSTRALIA,then you will know what honest journalism is...by the way you seen lately how many Australian Journo's and media people are on FOX,CNN and others in the US,are they flavour of the month or just GREAT AT THEIR JOBS BECAUSE THEY ARE BLOODY GOOD,and great interviewers who take NO BULL-$@!,the Australian way

    GO AUSSIES
    ROFLMAO I've seen the crap AU ABC has, its as worthless as CNN

    btw, MORON, I said CNNi it just happened to be one of the few channels there that was in English, not Tagalog
    WELL YOU WOULD SAY THAT...FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS ONLY EATEN MAC DONALDS BURGERS,HOW THE FOOK WOULD YOU KNOW WHAT A QUALITY MEAL TASTES LIKE DIVE,YOU SEE YOU'RE TEPID ONE LINERS ARE JUST THAT...YOU CANNOT DEFEAT THE TRUTH BECAUSE I WILL NOT LET YOU ....EVER,THAT IS WHY YOU CONSTANTLY ABUSE WITH YOUR DOOR MAT...DUH
    once again, you show you are a MORON, nothing you said has changed anything, watching CNN International and seeing them LIE was enough to know they are as BULL-$@! as CNN in the US, and iot, and you show that you are that total idiot, and THATS why i put you on ignore, I wish they had a BLOCK option so I could block you from even seeing my posts

  4. #53
    Hero Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,403
    Thanks
    1,182
    Thanked 117 Times in 102 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1275 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    585
    Quote Originally Posted by bella-day View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ISIS filled the void created in THE ILLEGAL WAR IN IRAQ...but your memory of actual events has eluded you yet again Debbie with respect,i note you ignored every other aspect of my post apart from how the chaotic decision making has affected countries including Australia...you are right on one thing though,there is much nashing of teeth and shaking of heads and little laughter BUT NOT IN AMERICA BUT IN THE REST OF THE WORLD,AND BY THE WAY TRUMP USED A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLES CASH BUT NEVER PAID THEM BACK...YOUR VIRELENT SIC ATTACKS ON OBAMA PUT YOU IN THE CATEGORY OF RIGHT WING REPUBLICAN...SO BE IT

    SHAME YOU NEVER HAD THE TEMERITY TO ANSWER MOST OF MY POST HONESTLY...ST
    You asked no substantive questions you only lobbed more baseless allegations fed to you by the propaganda you call news.

    Learn to read. Read from a variety of sources; not just those that are written by people who share you political philosophy. It isn't near as difficult as you may think and who knows...you may learn a thing or two.

    Isis took off like a skyrocket in Syria thanks to the Obama administration.

    Don't you find it interesting that we no longer see videos produced by Isis of men lined up on beaches being beheaded or people in cages who are set on fire alive? Those types of videos were numerous during Obama's last term in office.

    Now they have stopped...why is that?
    The Syrian Rebels were in fact the Freedom Fighters against a Genosidal sic Leader of Syria who was prepared to ruin his country and murder his people to cling to power...The Rebels were the good guys and like the Kurds you deserted them when it suited you...YOU WERE UNTRUST WORTHY,Yet Trump thought your and Turkeys behaviour was GREAT...NOBODY ELSE DID...BUT THEN YOU HAVE A HISTORY OF PROPPING UP DESPOTS,DON"T YOU.

    Debbie your thoughts on the heinous graffic footage you mention is interesting and I can't explain,maybe it became counter productive to them,please don't forget we had Australians like America and UK etc,joining ISIS we had the FOULNESS OF SEEING FOOTAGE OF AN AUSTRALIAN CHOPPING OFF A HEAD,THEN INSTRUCTING HIS SIX YEAR OLD SON TO HOLD THE HEAD BY THE HAIR AND RAISE IT ABOVE HIS HEAD,,,WITH CLENCHED FIST......HOW SICKENING

    I was merely asking you questions that's all....no lobbing.

    Goodness Debbie,I have explained my extensive literature I read.........You like so many try to make me out to be LEFT WING,it is nonsense I speak on issues as I see them,we are just in a period where your President exposes himself for critique,with his inane ramblings,stupidity and lying...you should note that when he has done good I have clearly said so...I don't think he is all bad at all,although it may appear so to your side of the fence.

    But you and other defend him without question,except when I have to use crudity about how he touches up women,I have known quite a few wealthy men and some women who have abused others because they think they can because they think no one will talk because they are dependent on their job

    How would you feel as a woman,being abused in this way every time you got out of your car prior to and inside your work place,you and I know this goes on but for some women this is a daily dread...I say the truth like TRUMP FINGERS WOMEN,in the crudest manner,to draw a response...but you will note some people on here don't want to respond they just get a broom and sweep this under the carpet...WHY SHOULD YOU OR OTHER WOMEN BE TITTED UP,YOUR CRUTCH TOUCHED UP AND YOUR ASS SLAPPED WHEN YOU GO TO WORK, Trump is a classic example but it shows his arrogance and morals etc,,,this mentality transcribes into other aspects of his personal thinking,he doesn't have much respect to anyone as shown when he abuses and lies when people leave or get fired from his administration and when he deals with Leaders Internationally.

    All that sparkles is not Gold Deb.st

  5. #54
    Hero Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,403
    Thanks
    1,182
    Thanked 117 Times in 102 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1275 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    585
    Quote Originally Posted by DiveCon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by DiveCon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    and you are a MORON because there never was a "golden age of islam" everything arabic that was good for the world, came BEFORE Islam,
    YOUR COMMENT IS RIDICULOUS FROM AD 750 TO AD 1250...BEFORE COMMENTATING SUCH NONSENSE I'D CHECK ON WIKI FIRST DIVE...DUH ST
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by DiveCon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    ROFLMAO I've seen the crap AU ABC has, its as worthless as CNN

    btw, MORON, I said CNNi it just happened to be one of the few channels there that was in English, not Tagalog
    WELL YOU WOULD SAY THAT...FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS ONLY EATEN MAC DONALDS BURGERS,HOW THE FOOK WOULD YOU KNOW WHAT A QUALITY MEAL TASTES LIKE DIVE,YOU SEE YOU'RE TEPID ONE LINERS ARE JUST THAT...YOU CANNOT DEFEAT THE TRUTH BECAUSE I WILL NOT LET YOU ....EVER,THAT IS WHY YOU CONSTANTLY ABUSE WITH YOUR DOOR MAT...DUH
    once again, you show you are a MORON, nothing you said has changed anything, watching CNN International and seeing them LIE was enough to know they are as BULL-$@! as CNN in the US, and iot, and you show that you are that total idiot, and THATS why i put you on ignore, I wish they had a BLOCK option so I could block you from even seeing my posts
    I HAVE DEFEATED YOU YET AGAIN,you lie yet again,because I have been watching Fox News...you silly man trying to elevate to the high ground when you are drowning in quick sand...Dive it is not a question of winning but that of telling the truth and being honest...you have failed on both counts,I think the moron got under your skin with the McDonalds JIBE....The last sentence in your post is the most telling,,,DENIAL OF COMMUNICATION...You can resolve your weakness quite easily...you should stop attacking me when I disagree with what you are saying by not responding,,,Calm down Dive,like others you need to relax and calm down...st

    By the way,how'd you get on,on wiki...I love to help Americans on all things Islamic

  6. #55
    Administrator
    Sfc Ollie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    On the border, (Ohio and PA that is)
    Posts
    43,643
    Thanks
    5,196
    Thanked 14,475 Times in 10,108 Posts
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1496 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12071
    You keep claiming you are not left wing yet I don't remember any Conservative stands you have made...
    If Zombies are chasing us, I'm tripping you.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sfc Ollie For This Useful Post:

    DiveCon (12-10-2019), Extraram (12-10-2019)

  8. #56
    Hero Member
    bella-day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Gulf Coast
    Posts
    7,132
    Thanks
    597
    Thanked 4,428 Times in 2,741 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4379
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Syrian Rebels were in fact the Freedom Fighters against a Genosidal sic Leader of Syria who was prepared to ruin his country and murder his people to cling to power...The Rebels were the good guys and like the Kurds you deserted them when it suited you...YOU WERE UNTRUST WORTHY,Yet Trump thought your and Turkeys behaviour was GREAT...NOBODY ELSE DID...BUT THEN YOU HAVE A HISTORY OF PROPPING UP DESPOTS,DON"T YOU.

    Debbie your thoughts on the heinous graffic footage you mention is interesting and I can't explain,maybe it became counter productive to them,please don't forget we had Australians like America and UK etc,joining ISIS we had the FOULNESS OF SEEING FOOTAGE OF AN AUSTRALIAN CHOPPING OFF A HEAD,THEN INSTRUCTING HIS SIX YEAR OLD SON TO HOLD THE HEAD BY THE HAIR AND RAISE IT ABOVE HIS HEAD,,,WITH CLENCHED FIST......HOW SICKENING

    I was merely asking you questions that's all....no lobbing.

    Goodness Debbie,I have explained my extensive literature I read.........You like so many try to make me out to be LEFT WING,it is nonsense I speak on issues as I see them,we are just in a period where your President exposes himself for critique,with his inane ramblings,stupidity and lying...you should note that when he has done good I have clearly said so...I don't think he is all bad at all,although it may appear so to your side of the fence.

    But you and other defend him without question,except when I have to use crudity about how he touches up women,I have known quite a few wealthy men and some women who have abused others because they think they can because they think no one will talk because they are dependent on their job

    How would you feel as a woman,being abused in this way every time you got out of your car prior to and inside your work place,you and I know this goes on but for some women this is a daily dread...I say the truth like TRUMP FINGERS WOMEN,in the crudest manner,to draw a response...but you will note some people on here don't want to respond they just get a broom and sweep this under the carpet...WHY SHOULD YOU OR OTHER WOMEN BE TITTED UP,YOUR CRUTCH TOUCHED UP AND YOUR ASS SLAPPED WHEN YOU GO TO WORK, Trump is a classic example but it shows his arrogance and morals etc,,,this mentality transcribes into other aspects of his personal thinking,he doesn't have much respect to anyone as shown when he abuses and lies when people leave or get fired from his administration and when he deals with Leaders Internationally.

    All that sparkles is not Gold Deb.st
    Yes, I understand you change fact to protect Obama. It's ok, worship him all you like. He was horrible for America. He caused more divisiveness than we had seen in decades. He turned everything and anything he thought could aide him in the cause of the moment into a racial screed.

    I understand you are good with that.

    He apologized to despots and in some cases even bowed to them...literally. He funded and armed Isis in order to dethrone a dictator. How did that turn out for us and the world?

    As far as all the crap you rant and rave about Trump groping women? You have nothing but a stupid off the cuff statement he made to a journalist years ago...

    I've been in the world work for decades...engineering none the less. You will not find a bigger boy's club no matter what part of the world from which you hail. The idea that women are being sexually harassed and groped on a grand scale in the work world of this country is based on ignorance and stupidity.

    I'll take that last accusation as a resignation from you since you have nothing of substance to offer...maybe it's time for you to blame it on the Jews?

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.

    You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.

    You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. William John Henry Boetcker

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bella-day For This Useful Post:

    DiveCon (12-10-2019), Sfc Ollie (12-10-2019)

  10. #57
    Hero Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,403
    Thanks
    1,182
    Thanked 117 Times in 102 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1275 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    585
    Quote Originally Posted by bella-day View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Syrian Rebels were in fact the Freedom Fighters against a Genosidal sic Leader of Syria who was prepared to ruin his country and murder his people to cling to power...The Rebels were the good guys and like the Kurds you deserted them when it suited you...YOU WERE UNTRUST WORTHY,Yet Trump thought your and Turkeys behaviour was GREAT...NOBODY ELSE DID...BUT THEN YOU HAVE A HISTORY OF PROPPING UP DESPOTS,DON"T YOU.

    Debbie your thoughts on the heinous graffic footage you mention is interesting and I can't explain,maybe it became counter productive to them,please don't forget we had Australians like America and UK etc,joining ISIS we had the FOULNESS OF SEEING FOOTAGE OF AN AUSTRALIAN CHOPPING OFF A HEAD,THEN INSTRUCTING HIS SIX YEAR OLD SON TO HOLD THE HEAD BY THE HAIR AND RAISE IT ABOVE HIS HEAD,,,WITH CLENCHED FIST......HOW SICKENING

    I was merely asking you questions that's all....no lobbing.

    Goodness Debbie,I have explained my extensive literature I read.........You like so many try to make me out to be LEFT WING,it is nonsense I speak on issues as I see them,we are just in a period where your President exposes himself for critique,with his inane ramblings,stupidity and lying...you should note that when he has done good I have clearly said so...I don't think he is all bad at all,although it may appear so to your side of the fence.

    But you and other defend him without question,except when I have to use crudity about how he touches up women,I have known quite a few wealthy men and some women who have abused others because they think they can because they think no one will talk because they are dependent on their job

    How would you feel as a woman,being abused in this way every time you got out of your car prior to and inside your work place,you and I know this goes on but for some women this is a daily dread...I say the truth like TRUMP FINGERS WOMEN,in the crudest manner,to draw a response...but you will note some people on here don't want to respond they just get a broom and sweep this under the carpet...WHY SHOULD YOU OR OTHER WOMEN BE TITTED UP,YOUR CRUTCH TOUCHED UP AND YOUR ASS SLAPPED WHEN YOU GO TO WORK, Trump is a classic example but it shows his arrogance and morals etc,,,this mentality transcribes into other aspects of his personal thinking,he doesn't have much respect to anyone as shown when he abuses and lies when people leave or get fired from his administration and when he deals with Leaders Internationally.

    All that sparkles is not Gold Deb.st
    Yes, I understand you change fact to protect Obama. It's ok, worship him all you like. He was horrible for America. He caused more divisiveness than we had seen in decades. He turned everything and anything he thought could aide him in the cause of the moment into a racial screed.

    I understand you are good with that.

    He apologized to despots and in some cases even bowed to them...literally. He funded and armed Isis in order to dethrone a dictator. How did that turn out for us and the world?

    As far as all the crap you rant and rave about Trump groping women? You have nothing but a stupid off the cuff statement he made to a journalist years ago...

    I've been in the world work for decades...engineering none the less. You will not find a bigger boy's club no matter what part of the world from which you hail. The idea that women are being sexually harassed and groped on a grand scale in the work world of this country is based on ignorance and stupidity.

    I'll take that last accusation as a resignation from you since you have nothing of substance to offer...maybe it's time for you to blame it on the Jews?
    I know America has poor work place protection,but for you to dismiss SEXUAL HARASSMENT so flippantly shows how completely out of touch you are..with this growing problem.....SO TO YOU THE BEHAVIOUR OF WIENSTIEN,EPSTIEN (both Zionists by the way,considering you brought up the Jews on the sly),TRUMP AND THE COUNTLESS OTHERS IS OK!!!!!

    CONSIDERING THE US DON'T KEEP STATISTICS ON WORKPLACE HARASSMENT ACTUALLY SHOWS HOW IGNORANT YOU ARE ON THIS MATTER

    Crap and Rant to you is TRUTH AND RIGHTS TO OTHERS

    Have a nice day Debbie,I am and I may get pinched on the bottom, off the cuff st

  11. #58
    Hero Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,403
    Thanks
    1,182
    Thanked 117 Times in 102 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1275 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    585
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfc Ollie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You keep claiming you are not left wing yet I don't remember any Conservative stands you have made...
    That Ollie is a fair comment,and there is a lot of good in Conservatism,it gives society a firm safe base and that is a given.

    Ollie as you see I'm all for it BUT as a motivated and progressive individual,the Left does tend to welcome progressiveness and are much more flexible for change,saying that I will try from time to time to show my conservative side but I do find it some what boring,that takes nothing away from your ideology of course it is just we are all different for many many reasons...I don't always agree with you but I do respect you and would defend you to say what YOU feel,,in a word I HAVE YOUR BACK

  12. #59
    Hero Member
    bella-day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Gulf Coast
    Posts
    7,132
    Thanks
    597
    Thanked 4,428 Times in 2,741 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4379
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know America has poor work place protection,but for you to dismiss SEXUAL HARASSMENT so flippantly shows how completely out of touch you are..with this growing problem.....SO TO YOU THE BEHAVIOUR OF WIENSTIEN,EPSTIEN (both Zionists by the way,considering you brought up the Jews on the sly),TRUMP AND THE COUNTLESS OTHERS IS OK!!!!!

    CONSIDERING THE US DON'T KEEP STATISTICS ON WORKPLACE HARASSMENT ACTUALLY SHOWS HOW IGNORANT YOU ARE ON THIS MATTER

    Crap and Rant to you is TRUTH AND RIGHTS TO OTHERS

    Have a nice day Debbie,I am and I may get pinched on the bottom, off the cuff st
    Wrong again! We have excellent work place protection laws and no I do not dismiss sexual harassment. You see, as I stated earlier I've played on a boy's field for decades. Better yet I've succeeded playing on that field!

    Sexual harassment is loads rarer in a professional environment that you seem to think.

    And no, I said nothing of Epstein but since you bring it up...

    Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.

    You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.

    You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. William John Henry Boetcker

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to bella-day For This Useful Post:

    DiveCon (12-10-2019)

  14. #60
    R U ready 4 some FOOTBALL !!!!
    DiveCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Richmond, ME
    Posts
    16,369
    Thanks
    7,810
    Thanked 2,662 Times in 2,055 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1367 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3447
    Quote Originally Posted by bella-day View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know America has poor work place protection,but for you to dismiss SEXUAL HARASSMENT so flippantly shows how completely out of touch you are..with this growing problem.....SO TO YOU THE BEHAVIOUR OF WIENSTIEN,EPSTIEN (both Zionists by the way,considering you brought up the Jews on the sly),TRUMP AND THE COUNTLESS OTHERS IS OK!!!!!

    CONSIDERING THE US DON'T KEEP STATISTICS ON WORKPLACE HARASSMENT ACTUALLY SHOWS HOW IGNORANT YOU ARE ON THIS MATTER

    Crap and Rant to you is TRUTH AND RIGHTS TO OTHERS

    Have a nice day Debbie,I am and I may get pinched on the bottom, off the cuff st
    Wrong again! We have excellent work place protection laws and no I do not dismiss sexual harassment. You see, as I stated earlier I've played on a boy's field for decades. Better yet I've succeeded playing on that field!

    Sexual harassment is loads rarer in a professional environment that you seem to think.

    And no, I said nothing of Epstein but since you bring it up...

    Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself.
    it's truly AMAZING how wrong steve is on nearly everything, but claims "wins" that never happened LOL

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to DiveCon For This Useful Post:

    Extraram (12-11-2019)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •