Quoted
    1275 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DiveCon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by bella-day View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DiveCon View Post
    remember how the media LIED and ravaged Dan Quayle?
    how does Biden get such a pass for the stupidity he portrays daily?
    Quayle is a genius in comparison
    LOL! No doubt and he wasn't a hair sniffing perv that bites his wife's finger while she makes a speech.
    or fondles children like Biden is on VIDEO doing
    ????????? WHAT!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,428 Times in 2,741 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1056 Post(s)
    There's lots about Biden you do not know Steven. He made the statement that he loves children bouncing on his lap and how they love playing with his leg hair....the guy has real issues.

But hey, cheer him on. After all he is the choice of the Dems and he isn't Trump!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.

You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.

You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. William John Henry Boetcker

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bella-day For This Useful Post:

DiveCon (12-10-2019)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,475 Times in 10,108 Posts
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1496 Post(s)
    joe-biden.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    ????????? WHAT!!!!!!!!
    If Zombies are chasing us, I'm tripping you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sfc Ollie For This Useful Post:

DiveCon (12-10-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1275 Post(s)

HBD$

There's lots about Biden you do not know Steven. He made the statement that he loves children bouncing on his lap and how they love playing with his leg hair....the guy has real issues.

But hey, cheer him on. After all he is the choice of the Dems and he isn't Trump!
    Thanks Debbie,well I have never liked Biden,I thought he was a has-been,so I'm with you there

That is why and I have said this before...I could never understand why Trump bothered to get into all this -$@! over Ukraine,as Biden was a non entity and no threat to Trump at all...It shows what poor judgement Trump has shown...now he stands to be impeached...it is so ridiculous it has come to this.

Trump seems hell bent on destroying himself over his own stupidity,he wants to run his own race on his own...but NO MAN IS AN ISLAND Debbie,we all need someone,-$@! I would have advised him to steer clear of such nonsense...we all need someone to advise especially the President,why he ploughs this lonely furrow...is it his EGO or unabated ARROGANCE...You must admit he has been a bloody idiot

He knows the Dems have had it in for him because he gave them a blood nose and they couldn't accept the will of the people,you know well my opinion of some of his dreadful behaviour,he just leaves himself open to constant attack...he needs to step back and close that stupid twitter account for starters,he reacts too easily,he is no politician because he talks to much and wears his heart on his sleeve,he thinks he does not have to be circumspect HE DOES...

have a nice day Debbie steven

The Sad thing in all this is THAT TRUMP HAS GIVEN THE UNDESERVING BIDEN SOME SORT OF CREDIBILITY...YOU CAN SEE HOW CRAZY THIS ALL SEEMS TO ME

and you must stop comments like "CHEER BIDEN ON",you must see me as an idiot..I have told you before ...I am much more complicated than LEFT and RIGHT...REPUBS OR DEMO'S,so please stop this bad habit of trying to shaft me on ever post..LOL...st

Thanks
    Thanked 4,428 Times in 2,741 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1056 Post(s)
    Thanks Debbie,well I have never liked Biden,I thought he was a has-been,so I'm with you there

That is why and I have said this before...I could never understand why Trump bothered to get into all this -$@! over Ukraine,as Biden was a non entity and no threat to Trump at all...It shows what poor judgement Trump has shown...now he stands to be impeached...it is so ridiculous it has come to this.

Trump seems hell bent on destroying himself over his own stupidity,he wants to run his own race on his own...but NO MAN IS AN ISLAND Debbie,we all need someone,-$@! I would have advised him to steer clear of such nonsense...we all need someone to advise especially the President,why he ploughs this lonely furrow...is it his EGO or unabated ARROGANCE...You must admit he has been a bloody idiot

He knows the Dems have had it in for him because he gave them a blood nose and they couldn't accept the will of the people,you know well my opinion of some of his dreadful behaviour,he just leaves himself open to constant attack...he needs to step back and close that stupid twitter account for starters,he reacts too easily,he is no politician because he talks to much and wears his heart on his sleeve,he thinks he does not have to be circumspect HE DOES...

The Sad thing in all this is THAT TRUMP HAS GIVEN THE UNDESERVING BIDEN SOME SORT OF CREDIBILITY...YOU CAN SEE HOW CRAZY THIS ALL SEEMS TO ME

and you must stop comments like "CHEER BIDEN ON",you must see me as an idiot..I have told you before ...I am much more complicated than LEFT and RIGHT...REPUBS OR DEMO'S,so please stop this bad habit of trying to shaft me on ever post..LOL...st
    In the end of all of it, Biden is a very small part of the Ukraine saga.

There's a bothersome 7 billion dollars furnished by the American taxpayers that has yet to be accounted for...it just vanished!

Why would anyone think we have no right to know how that happened and who ended up with it?

Here's a better question.

Why are the Democrats so afraid of anyone finding out where this money actually went?

I've brought this up before in other threads. For some reason you overlooked it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.

You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.

You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. William John Henry Boetcker

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bella-day For This Useful Post:

DiveCon (12-10-2019), Foxfyre (12-10-2019)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,899 Times in 1,707 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    935 Post(s)

Joe Biden pulled a lot of strings to get an over-age son Hunter a commission in the Navy while Biden was still Vice-President. (Hunter was well over the maximum age to accept people for commissioning.)

Joe was still Vice President when two year's later Hunter was thrown out of the Navy for drug possession and use while on duty.

Joe was also Obama's point man in the Ukraine at that time and therefore had a LOT of power as to what resources the Ukraine could expect from the USA.

So two weeks after Hunter was thrown out of the Navy--two weeks!--he is given a position on the Ukraine corporation Burisma Board of Directors at a salary of at least $50,000/month--most sources say it was considerably more than that. Burisma has a long history of unethical practices and corruption dealing in natural gas. Hunter Biden had zero experience in any form of energy including natural gas and the only explanation for him being on that board is that daddy pulled strings to get him there.

And then, when the Ukrainian government, not exactly a paragon of virtue itself, assigned a prosecutor to investigate massive corruption at Burisma, Joe Biden told the Ukranian President that if he did not fire that prosecutor that he wasn't getting $1 billion in promised aid.

The Ukraine is still dealing with corruption in their largest energy corporation, and we are still deciding how much of U.S. aid is going to help the Ukranian people, and how much is being swallowed up via massive corruption. President Trump was probably imprudent in asking Zelensky to check all that out, most especially when he mentioned the Bidens, but that was right after the video of Biden bragging that the got the prosecutor fired, so that was no doubt on President Trump's mind. He put no conditions on Zelensky in that or any subsequent call, however, and if the Bidens have not ripped off the U.S. government, there was no problem with them being investigated, yes?

Since President Trump would relish--would be THRILLED--if Joe Biden is the Democratic candidate, and said so a long time before all this current nonsense came up--it is ludicrous that he was in any way asking Zelensky to take out a political opponent.
    Only the mediocre are always at their best.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxfyre For This Useful Post:

bella-day (12-10-2019), DiveCon (12-10-2019), Sfc Ollie (12-10-2019), theliq (12-11-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1275 Post(s)

In the end of all of it, Biden is a very small part of the Ukraine saga.

There's a bothersome 7 billion dollars furnished by the American taxpayers that has yet to be accounted for...it just vanished!

Why would anyone think we have no right to know how that happened and who ended up with it?

Here's a better question.

Why are the Democrats so afraid of anyone finding out where this money actually went?

I've brought this up before in other threads. For some reason you overlooked it.
    Debbie,you are correct of course,over the years America,well the different political sides treat money like confetti,with no dillegence or accountability
    ...MONEY JUST VANISHES,only when an audit is required often years later do we find out it is missing...IT IS CALLED CHECKS AND BALANCES...it is poor indeed,Debbie is this done deliberately,it seems the norm,

It is bothersome to me that Billions of Tax Payer Dollars are given to the Zionist Terrorist Government in Israel,each and every year,on this matter your silence is deafening,...it makes the 7 billion you are contesting look like chicken feed

The US Politicians on either side .couldn't give a -$@! about the hard working American Taxpayer...like us you have to work for 3 months every year for nothing and no income,just to pay tax,,,well 4,2 months in my case...the money would be better spent on education or health care etc,.

Biden may be a small part of the current SAGA...but this PEANUT has got into the heel of Trumps Shoe,and it's making Donald LIMP,as I see it,just sayin steve

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1275 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxfyre View Post

Joe Biden pulled a lot of strings to get an over-age son Hunter a commission in the Navy while Biden was still Vice-President. (Hunter was well over the maximum age to accept people for commissioning.)

Joe was still Vice President when two year's later Hunter was thrown out of the Navy for drug possession and use while on duty.

Joe was also Obama's point man in the Ukraine at that time and therefore had a LOT of power as to what resources the Ukraine could expect from the USA.

So two weeks after Hunter was thrown out of the Navy--two weeks!--he is given a position on the Ukraine corporation Burisma Board of Directors at a salary of at least $50,000/month--most sources say it was considerably more than that. Burisma has a long history of unethical practices and corruption dealing in natural gas. Hunter Biden had zero experience in any form of energy including natural gas and the only explanation for him being on that board is that daddy pulled strings to get him there.

And then, when the Ukrainian government, not exactly a paragon of virtue itself, assigned a prosecutor to investigate massive corruption at Burisma, Joe Biden told the Ukranian President that if he did not fire that prosecutor that he wasn't getting $1 billion in promised aid.

The Ukraine is still dealing with corruption in their largest energy corporation, and we are still deciding how much of U.S. aid is going to help the Ukranian people, and how much is being swallowed up via massive corruption. President Trump was probably imprudent in asking Zelensky to check all that out, most especially when he mentioned the Bidens, but that was right after the video of Biden bragging that the got the prosecutor fired, so that was no doubt on President Trump's mind. He put no conditions on Zelensky in that or any subsequent call, however, and if the Bidens have not ripped off the U.S. government, there was no problem with them being investigated, yes?

Since President Trump would relish--would be THRILLED--if Joe Biden is the Democratic candidate, and said so a long time before all this current nonsense came up--it is ludicrous that he was in any way asking Zelensky to take out a political opponent.
    Foxy,Lady,I did read about Biden's son at the time,I was not that impressed but I have always thought Biden a WASTER,so it did not surprise

Your Post is OUTSTANDING,I wish I had the clarity...You are not just a MINX but a MIND too LADY...steven