User Tag List

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Enough Said?

Designated Travelator
    I will check the GPS and get back with you.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,933 Times in 2,184 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1029 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Extraram View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    combine that with nit leading the way.
    You may have to excuse him for a bit. All that smoke and air pollution from the fires have probably removed a lot of O2 from the atmosphere down there making it hard to breayhe.
    I would rather go hunting with Dick Cheney than a car ride with Ted Kennedy.
    The survival rate is better.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thundrchild For This Useful Post:

Sfc Ollie (Today), theliq (Today)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1270 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundrchild View Post
    You may have to excuse him for a bit. All that smoke and air pollution from the fires have probably removed a lot of O2 from the atmosphere down there making it hard to breayhe.
    LOL You may be right Thundr but we are getting a double wammy as the SMOKE HAS JUST CIRCUMNAVIGATED sic THE EARTH

You need not make excuses for me,as I am right in all I said

Now if I am in the wrong,like the way I treated you and Ollie when I first came on here.....I was the first to apologise

I'm a difficult Prick at times but folk here are pretty forgiving....have a great day...the rain has arrived here today...steve,ps where have you been of late,,,when are you doing another reality download,I really enjoyed it,st

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,894 Times in 1,705 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    931 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    LOL You may be right Thundr but we are getting a double wammy as the SMOKE HAS JUST CIRCUMNAVIGATED sic THE EARTH

Now if I am in the wrong,like the way I treated you and Ollie when I first came on here.....I was the first to apologise

I'm a difficult Prick at times but folk here are pretty forgiving....have a great day...the rain has arrived here today...steve,ps where have you been of late,,,when are you doing another reality download,I really enjoyed it,st
    Really hoping the rain will reach a lot if not all of the fires. We have been watching that over hear closely and they have been especially horrible this year.
    Only the mediocre are always at their best.

R U ready 4 some FOOTBALL !!!!
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,656 Times in 2,052 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1363 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxfyre View Post

Really hoping the rain will reach a lot if not all of the fires. We have been watching that over hear closely and they have been especially horrible this year.
    many Australians are saying the same exact thing is the cause of these wild fires that we, here in the USA, have been saying about them in California, poor management
    when they stop clearing fire breaks and removing the fuel for the fires, then they will run roughshod over the land and be beyond normal abilities to fight

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1270 Post(s)

Thank YOU so much Foxy,Yes it has been traumatic for those who have been devastated by fire,and the nation...we have had fire-fighters from all over the world to help us

which we really appreciate.,these fire fighters from overseas,are taken aback at the airport by the Welcome,Australians have and always have had the utmost respect for their "FIRE FIGHTERS" who mostly are not paid.

Foxy this year emerged a thing called a Fire Bomb...It reaches about 200 degrees and travels at 200 km,totally uncontrollable..

A fire truck was caught in its path,they were incinerated ...so awful to think about Foxy

Now those American Media..-$@! faces that claimed that 200 fires were started deliberately(untrue) are also those who deny climate change!!!!!!!!

Foxy Thank You for you're thoughts at this time...AND YES THE RAIN IS FALLING....steve

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1270 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DiveCon View Post

many Australians are saying the same exact thing is the cause of these wild fires that we, here in the USA, have been saying about them in California, poor management
    when they stop clearing fire breaks and removing the fuel for the fires, then they will run roughshod over the land and be beyond normal abilities to fight
    No Dive,you need to come here to see the topography of the vast land...it is not poor management...as fire breaks get jumped by the fires...but here in wa we have brilliant management,I told you this last week,it is caused through 8 years of drought and climate change.

Many Australians are not saying the same exact thing at all,you're premise is based on a study by one professor from 35 years ago.steve