User Tag List

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 165

Thread: Enough Said?

  1. #131
    Hero Member
    bella-day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Gulf Coast
    Posts
    7,145
    Thanks
    598
    Thanked 4,458 Times in 2,752 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4398
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ANTI SEMITIC ???YAWN...HERE WE GO AGAIN....I AM NOT ANTI JEW BUT AM ANTI ZIONISM

    MOST JEWS TODAY ARE CONVERTS TO THE JUDAISM,MOST ARE ZIONISTS....BUT THEY CAN NEVER BE SEMITIC,ON THOSE WHO HAVE DIRECT DECENDENCY FROM ABRAHAM CAN BE A SEMITIC PEOPLES SOME JEWS AND THE PALESTINIANS....the Ultra Jews don't even recognise ZIONISTS as real Jews..I HAVE LIVED AMONGST JEWS AND THEY ARE CULTURED AND LOVELY PEOPLE...but the ZIONISTS ARE AGGRESSIVE TERRORISTS,MOST OF WHOM I COULD NEVER INVITE TO MY TABLE

    as for the only sites i have given are all ANTI SEMETIC NEEDS NO EXPLANATION BECAUSE IT IS MORE NONSENSE....BY COMPARISON NEARLY EVERY SITE GIVEN ON HERE ENDS UP BEING A WACKO RIGHT WING IDIOT SITE,WITH NO INTEGRITY

    YOU ARE GOOD WITH MOST OF YOUR INFORMATION,WHICH I HAVE NOT DOUBTED...I DON'T BELIEVE YOU ARE A LIAR,BUT I THINK SOMETIME YOU BELIEVE THE LIES TOLD YOU...THEY ARE NOT THE SAME THING...BUT YOU DO PASS ON LIES AS PER TRUMP,THE GUY WHO COULD NEVER LIE STRAIGHT IN BED


    i AM NOT YOUR ENEMY st
    Ok, I get it. If you do not personally approve information it must be wrong?

    As I've pointed out numerous times Steven, I read a bit more than the average individual. If I hear something from one of the talking heads in the media I tend to research.

    I do not rely on 1 source for information.

    So...you think the Council of Foreign Relations is yet another "right-wing wacko" site? Seriously?

    LOL! That's a good one!

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.

    You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.

    You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. William John Henry Boetcker

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bella-day For This Useful Post:

    DiveCon (01-13-2020), Extraram (01-13-2020), Sfc Ollie (01-13-2020)

  3. #132
    Sidekicks Superstar
    Extraram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    13,757
    Thanks
    5,555
    Thanked 2,251 Times in 1,755 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1533 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4367
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ANTI SEMITIC ???YAWN...HERE WE GO AGAIN....I AM NOT ANTI JEW BUT AM ANTI ZIONISM

    MOST JEWS TODAY ARE CONVERTS TO THE JUDAISM,MOST ARE ZIONISTS....BUT THEY CAN NEVER BE SEMITIC,ON THOSE WHO HAVE DIRECT DECENDENCY FROM ABRAHAM CAN BE A SEMITIC PEOPLES SOME JEWS AND THE PALESTINIANS....the Ultra Jews don't even recognise ZIONISTS as real Jews..I HAVE LIVED AMONGST JEWS AND THEY ARE CULTURED AND LOVELY PEOPLE...but the ZIONISTS ARE AGGRESSIVE TERRORISTS,MOST OF WHOM I COULD NEVER INVITE TO MY TABLE

    as for the only sites i have given are all ANTI SEMETIC NEEDS NO EXPLANATION BECAUSE IT IS MORE NONSENSE....BY COMPARISON NEARLY EVERY SITE GIVEN ON HERE ENDS UP BEING A WACKO RIGHT WING IDIOT SITE,WITH NO INTEGRITY


    i AM NOT YOUR ENEMY st
    You know I hate ever responding to you so you have to know this is a serious question for me to do so.

    YAWN! Do you keep a copy of the above post of yours so you don't have to retype it time and time again. You never say anything new or even substantial just keep repeating yourself like many insane people do.

    Now go ahead and make your snide comments because you'll be ignored once again.
    Don't Worry. Be Happy!

    Extraram

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Extraram For This Useful Post:

    DiveCon (01-13-2020)

  5. #133
    Super Moderator
    Foxfyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Albuquerque
    Posts
    4,893
    Thanks
    1,732
    Thanked 2,907 Times in 1,709 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    936 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3891
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxfyre View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    O yeah,before I answer Debbie,I will expose one glaring example for you Foxy lady, Debbie uses the word aid quite flippantly,you will note that she puts the Zionist Terrorist State of Israel third on her list when they have received Trillions and are by far the LARGEST RECIEPIANT sic OF AMERICAN TAX PAYERS MONEY...She also uses the term AID in a soft way as if the people of the other two countries mentioned benefit...WHEN WE ALL KNOW THAT THESE AMOUNTS ARE MILITARY AID and a sack of corn...She is wrong,You are wrong and so are those who give encouragement and support but claiming how generous and caring you Americans are,often giving the money to despots to murder their own people...YOU ALL LIE OR DECEIVE AND IT MAKES ME SICK...Foxy,the hypocricy of it all...steven
    Okay this was the most non sequitur post of the day. She didn't mention a word about aid to anybody unless you think Americans clamoring for freebies constitutes aid in some way. Otherwise it is so irrational and disjointed I cannot even answer it. I stand by my post. Nothing Bella put in her post is in any way misleading or inaccurate. And for you to imply that it is makes you the one in the wrong.
    RUBBISH Foxy,I caught her out yet again but you like to persist...in defending the indefensable sic you guys just seem incapable of understanding any sembence sic of the truth and facts...WHY NOT....Trust you are well Foxy Lady and I have told you before STOP using "BIG WORDS LIKE SEQUITER'' because other posters don't know what you... mean

    I DON'T IMPLY,I SAY IT AS IT IS....There is much your education system could improve on...AND START WITH HISTORY,THERE ARE DELIBERATE INACCURACYS
    When you can argue your position with facts and data instead of schoolyard insults, we can probably discuss it. Until then, do have a great day or, in your case, evening.

    P.S. Don't they have dictionaries in Australia? "Non sequitur" is a very common and succinctly descriptive word here. I think I will keep using it.
    Only the mediocre are always at their best.

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxfyre For This Useful Post:

    bella-day (01-13-2020), DiveCon (01-13-2020), Extraram (01-13-2020), Sfc Ollie (01-13-2020)

  7. #134
    Hero Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,424
    Thanks
    1,187
    Thanked 117 Times in 102 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1286 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    585
    Quote Originally Posted by bella-day View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ANTI SEMITIC ???YAWN...HERE WE GO AGAIN....I AM NOT ANTI JEW BUT AM ANTI ZIONISM

    MOST JEWS TODAY ARE CONVERTS TO THE JUDAISM,MOST ARE ZIONISTS....BUT THEY CAN NEVER BE SEMITIC,ON THOSE WHO HAVE DIRECT DECENDENCY FROM ABRAHAM CAN BE A SEMITIC PEOPLES SOME JEWS AND THE PALESTINIANS....the Ultra Jews don't even recognise ZIONISTS as real Jews..I HAVE LIVED AMONGST JEWS AND THEY ARE CULTURED AND LOVELY PEOPLE...but the ZIONISTS ARE AGGRESSIVE TERRORISTS,MOST OF WHOM I COULD NEVER INVITE TO MY TABLE

    as for the only sites i have given are all ANTI SEMETIC NEEDS NO EXPLANATION BECAUSE IT IS MORE NONSENSE....BY COMPARISON NEARLY EVERY SITE GIVEN ON HERE ENDS UP BEING A WACKO RIGHT WING IDIOT SITE,WITH NO INTEGRITY

    YOU ARE GOOD WITH MOST OF YOUR INFORMATION,WHICH I HAVE NOT DOUBTED...I DON'T BELIEVE YOU ARE A LIAR,BUT I THINK SOMETIME YOU BELIEVE THE LIES TOLD YOU...THEY ARE NOT THE SAME THING...BUT YOU DO PASS ON LIES AS PER TRUMP,THE GUY WHO COULD NEVER LIE STRAIGHT IN BED


    i AM NOT YOUR ENEMY st
    Ok, I get it. If you do not personally approve information it must be wrong?

    As I've pointed out numerous times Steven, I read a bit more than the average individual. If I hear something from one of the talking heads in the media I tend to research.

    I do not rely on 1 source for information.

    So...you think the Council of Foreign Relations is yet another "right-wing wacko" site? Seriously?

    LOL! That's a good one!
    Look Debbie STOP ASSUMING...I said usually the sites I am given is of ultra right wing WACKETEERS...you must consentrate(like me with my spelling,,,LOL)...I will check it out now,but I took you at your word,so I have not delved into the site yet...steven

  8. #135
    R U ready 4 some FOOTBALL !!!!
    DiveCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Richmond, ME
    Posts
    16,398
    Thanks
    7,830
    Thanked 2,670 Times in 2,062 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1370 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3451
    Quote Originally Posted by bella-day View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So...you think the Council of Foreign Relations is yet another "right-wing wacko" site? Seriously?

    LOL! That's a good one!
    LOL REALLY!?!?!?!
    I guess Steve is that far out of touch with reality, hence the reason i have him on ignore

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to DiveCon For This Useful Post:

    Extraram (01-13-2020)

  10. #136
    Hero Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,424
    Thanks
    1,187
    Thanked 117 Times in 102 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1286 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    585

    b-d22

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxfyre View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxfyre View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    Okay this was the most non sequitur post of the day. She didn't mention a word about aid to anybody unless you think Americans clamoring for freebies constitutes aid in some way. Otherwise it is so irrational and disjointed I cannot even answer it. I stand by my post. Nothing Bella put in her post is in any way misleading or inaccurate. And for you to imply that it is makes you the one in the wrong.
    RUBBISH Foxy,I caught her out yet again but you like to persist...in defending the indefensable sic you guys just seem incapable of understanding any sembence sic of the truth and facts...WHY NOT....Trust you are well Foxy Lady and I have told you before STOP using "BIG WORDS LIKE SEQUITER'' because other posters don't know what you... mean

    I DON'T IMPLY,I SAY IT AS IT IS....There is much your education system could improve on...AND START WITH HISTORY,THERE ARE DELIBERATE INACCURACYS
    When you can argue your position with facts and data instead of schoolyard insults, we can probably discuss it. Until then, do have a great day or, in your case, evening.

    P.S. Don't they have dictionaries in Australia? "Non sequitur" is a very common and succinc tly descriptive word here. I think I will keep using it.
    Yes it is a brilliant word,I was just teasing Foxy about the other posters NO INSULTS MEANT...you Americans have a poor sense of humour because you cannot laugh at yourselves...Unlike Australians,who take the PISS all the time...it gives us a permanent smile,which is very healthy for body and soul,,,I was in London a few years back the Brits use the inside of a male toilet door as a graffiti board,with some clever and amusing prose not forgetting line drawings of explicit pornography.i the Brits do strange things BUT BLOODY AMUSING THEY ARE

    On the bottom of one door read..."IF YOU CAN READ THIS,YOU HAVE JUST GIVEN BIRTH TO MARGRET THATCHER"a right wing detested politician of the time,who I though had some great innovations .....The same for example could be said of DT,now if said that about an Australian we would find it funny,unlike most of you who would become ATTACK DOGS IF SAID OF TRUMP,,,,Foxy .....SMILE TODAY AND SAY HI,I'll be with you all the way...steve

  11. #137
    Hero Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,424
    Thanks
    1,187
    Thanked 117 Times in 102 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1286 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    585
    Quote Originally Posted by Extraram View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ANTI SEMITIC ???YAWN...HERE WE GO AGAIN....I AM NOT ANTI JEW BUT AM ANTI ZIONISM

    MOST JEWS TODAY ARE CONVERTS TO THE JUDAISM,MOST ARE ZIONISTS....BUT THEY CAN NEVER BE SEMITIC,ON THOSE WHO HAVE DIRECT DECENDENCY FROM ABRAHAM CAN BE A SEMITIC PEOPLES SOME JEWS AND THE PALESTINIANS....the Ultra Jews don't even recognise ZIONISTS as real Jews..I HAVE LIVED AMONGST JEWS AND THEY ARE CULTURED AND LOVELY PEOPLE...but the ZIONISTS ARE AGGRESSIVE TERRORISTS,MOST OF WHOM I COULD NEVER INVITE TO MY TABLE

    as for the only sites i have given are all ANTI SEMETIC NEEDS NO EXPLANATION BECAUSE IT IS MORE NONSENSE....BY COMPARISON NEARLY EVERY SITE GIVEN ON HERE ENDS UP BEING A WACKO RIGHT WING IDIOT SITE,WITH NO INTEGRITY


    i AM NOT YOUR ENEMY st
    You know I hate ever responding to you so you have to know this is a serious question for me to do so.

    YAWN! Do you keep a copy of the above post of yours so you don't have to retype it time and time again. You never say anything new or even substantial just keep repeating yourself like many insane people do.

    Now go ahead and make your snide comments because you'll be ignored once again.
    Extra you need to understand a few facts about me,any repetition by me is usually in response to negative repeated repetition from a board member>>>>THUS "YAWN" O I don't know extra,I know I am innovative and very amusing (not that you or others pick it up)...Look I question you all and disagree...that is why you think I'm a ****,which is fine by me...a SNIDE I have NEVER BEEN,I AM TOO UP FRONT to sneak around and be a snide...you have me all wrong...steve

  12. #138
    Hero Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,424
    Thanks
    1,187
    Thanked 117 Times in 102 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1286 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    585
    Quote Originally Posted by DiveCon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by bella-day View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So...you think the Council of Foreign Relations is yet another "right-wing wacko" site? Seriously?

    LOL! That's a good one!
    LOL REALLY!?!?!?!
    I guess Steve is that far out of touch with reality, hence the reason i have him on ignore
    ...Why do you and Extra always speak in the third person...it is the same as not looking at a person in the eye when speaking to them...Where you gonna run to Dive and Extra,,,Where you gonna hide...better PRESS THE IGNORE BUTTON...NOW

    And just as a matter of fact...Bella's post was wrong,anyone can read words but few comprehend them...You live in world of sound bites but no comprehension or understanding...that is why you are the way you are,have a good day but close the door please,on the way out. st

  13. #139
    Hero Member
    bella-day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Gulf Coast
    Posts
    7,145
    Thanks
    598
    Thanked 4,458 Times in 2,752 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4398
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And just as a matter of fact...Bella's post was wrong,anyone can read words but few comprehend them...You live in world of sound bites but no comprehension or understanding...that is why you are the way you are,have a good day but close the door please,on the way out. st
    Not only was the post correct, a direct link was given so the information could be viewed.

    Like it or not, America is NOT owned by the "Zionist."

    That's just an argument you throw in when you really have nothing of value to add to a discussion. The majority of the time you are ranting about your low opinion of the American public.

    It's sad really.

    Your statement regarding foreign aid was horribly incorrect. Like I've told you over and over. Tell us what you "feel" about America and I'll show you who we really are.

    I blame it on the slanted view fed to you and others by the media. Some take it for granted that they are telling the truth. It keeps them from having to do a little research and think for themselves. It's a form of mental laziness.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.

    You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.

    You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. William John Henry Boetcker

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bella-day For This Useful Post:

    DiveCon (01-14-2020), Extraram (01-15-2020), Foxfyre (01-15-2020), Sfc Ollie (01-14-2020)

  15. #140
    R U ready 4 some FOOTBALL !!!!
    DiveCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Richmond, ME
    Posts
    16,398
    Thanks
    7,830
    Thanked 2,670 Times in 2,062 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1370 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3451
    Quote Originally Posted by bella-day View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And just as a matter of fact...Bella's post was wrong,anyone can read words but few comprehend them...You live in world of sound bites but no comprehension or understanding...that is why you are the way you are,have a good day but close the door please,on the way out. st
    Not only was the post correct, a direct link was given so the information could be viewed.

    Like it or not, America is NOT owned by the "Zionist."

    That's just an argument you throw in when you really have nothing of value to add to a discussion. The majority of the time you are ranting about your low opinion of the American public.

    It's sad really.

    Your statement regarding foreign aid was horribly incorrect. Like I've told you over and over. Tell us what you "feel" about America and I'll show you who we really are.

    I blame it on the slanted view fed to you and others by the media. Some take it for granted that they are telling the truth. It keeps them from having to do a little research and think for themselves. It's a form of mental laziness.

    good grief, why does every thread always come down to "its those JOOS" for steve?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •