User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21
    Hero Member
    bella-day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Gulf Coast
    Posts
    7,165
    Thanks
    601
    Thanked 4,497 Times in 2,766 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4417
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well it is a fact,like I went to a Football game in America years ago and the wife of the couple said "PUT YOUR FANNY DOWN HERE(the seat)...Well a FANNY in Australia means a Femmes VAGINA' much to the mirth of her husband....Very strange you would infer that Penis is pornographic !!!!!!!!! Are you some religious Bigot from the 60's or what

    Well you should be concerned if you ever come here....Anyway you have a cheek assuming such erroneous rubbish...considering you Americans use the disgusting term -$@!ER in general parlance....What is it like to be such a HYPOCRITE Debbie?

    The only thing Pornographic is the sordidity of YOUR MIND,,,NOT MINE

    No need to respond to this post as I have met folk like you before.steven
    Not all Americans feel the need to employ such words as part of their language.

    Maybe you need to be a little more selective as to who it is you interact with when touring our country next time?

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.

    You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.

    You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. William John Henry Boetcker

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bella-day For This Useful Post:

    DiveCon (01-23-2020), Extraram (01-24-2020), theliq (01-23-2020)

  3. #22
    Hero Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,506
    Thanks
    1,212
    Thanked 118 Times in 103 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1305 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    586
    Quote Originally Posted by bella-day View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ooooo being a little -$@!y today Debbie,are you..you are just reacting to me calling you a CARBON FOSSIL ...you Americans have no sense of humour at all

    I also have a speed boat,3 cars,several trucks,and so on....And that darling could tell me "how dare you" and I would agree with her,,,unlike thyself and therein lies the difference,so your point WAS????

    I think you just argue for the sake of arguements sake.which is fine by me and Debbie I am a polluter, I admit it but am trying to reform,old dogs and all that...have a nice day driving around in your V12 lol

    ps stop taking every thing I say so personally.I like you a lot,but I do tend to tease too much,which can goade people sometimes,the bad thing is,I know when I'm doing it,it does not endear me to people but then much of it is misunderstood by the average Joe for obvious reasons
    So...you admit that you have certain standards for others that you do not apply to your personal life?

    Or could it be that made created climate change is just a hollow talking point for you?

    So what you are telling me is that you agree with the little fit pitching child as long as you do not have to apply the standards she demands to your personal life.

    Got it!
    I got you right saying "I like you for more reasons than one"..........You are right and wrong,I have been lucky and very unlucky in life(you know what I mean)

    I have lived in an era where if you work hard,fairly and honestly you can make a reasonable life for your family and ultimately yourself...you are much like me in many ways but we grew up differently,a lot of what you become is gleaned early in life and remains with you throughout your life...you will note with me I tend to be understanding of the (I know this spelling is totally wrong,forgive) Machrearcal (even for me this is awful but I refuse to spell check,I know it makes me look an idiot LOL)side., it is because of Mom being a widow at a young age with 6 kinder

    Her strength and courage,her Love and Affection left a huge impression and appreciation of the femme moreover I never became an abuser to women ever,unlike many men...You are good Belladeb how you open me up like a tin of sardines,with the way you are,but I digress

    Deb often my pollution is offset by my Solar which I use on all electrical,the pool,ducted air/con and so on,which costs me nothing in fact every bill now I am making money by selling back to the grid!!!the factory and wharehousing are all green,any rental is also solar,the tenants love it because they pay so little in power bills...the trucks and pan/tech are ethonal sic...So I am doing my best,it does cost to start with but the long term benefits are massive

    I find very few people understand the world of green they just blank it through negative people like you all and the dark industries of fossil fuel and the like...the deniers of pollution,climate change and premature death ...deliberately. The very people that said Smoking was healthy,see Deb now you are starting to agree with me.

    The claim by you that Climate Change is Hollow to me, is beneath you considering all I have said on the matter but your insult I take as a compliment as I don't just talk but I motivate and DO,shame more people are not more like me,instead of lounging around drinking grog or smoking dope etc,.

    I LISTEN >>>PERIOD>>>I DON'T CARE HOW OLD SOMEONE IS>>>SOME OF THE GREATEST INVENTIONS,MUSIC ETC.,HAVE BEEN CREATED BY VERY YOUNG PEOPLE...BUT THEN I AM A SPONGE FOR INNOVATION AND NEW AND CLEVER IDEAS .......LOOK Deb you are much the same...YOU TEACH THE YOUNG,AND YOU WELL KNOW THE YOUNG CAN TEACH YOU/US

    RIGHT MISS DEB,YOU CAN GO TO THE BACK OF THE CLASSROOM AND COLLECT THE CONICAL HAT WITH THE LETTER "D" ON IT,FOR BEING NAUGHTY TODAY LOL...NOW DO YOU "GET IT"

    GOT IT,GET IT,GOT IT,GET IT ETC,. steve............ Debs I ALREADY "HAVE IT"

  4. #23
    Administrator
    Sfc Ollie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    On the border, (Ohio and PA that is)
    Posts
    43,714
    Thanks
    5,223
    Thanked 14,538 Times in 10,140 Posts
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1501 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12114
    Just about every gallon of gasoline in America is at a minimum 10% Ethanol. the river near my house was dead 30 years ago. Today it is a fishermans paradise. How dare we....
    If Zombies are chasing us, I'm tripping you.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sfc Ollie For This Useful Post:

    Extraram (01-24-2020), theliq (01-24-2020)

  6. #24
    Hero Member
    bella-day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Gulf Coast
    Posts
    7,165
    Thanks
    601
    Thanked 4,497 Times in 2,766 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4417
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I got you right saying "I like you for more reasons than one"..........You are right and wrong,I have been lucky and very unlucky in life(you know what I mean)

    I have lived in an era where if you work hard,fairly and honestly you can make a reasonable life for your family and ultimately yourself...you are much like me in many ways but we grew up differently,a lot of what you become is gleaned early in life and remains with you throughout your life...you will note with me I tend to be understanding of the (I know this spelling is totally wrong,forgive) Machrearcal (even for me this is awful but I refuse to spell check,I know it makes me look an idiot LOL)side., it is because of Mom being a widow at a young age with 6 kinder

    Her strength and courage,her Love and Affection left a huge impression and appreciation of the femme moreover I never became an abuser to women ever,unlike many men...You are good Belladeb how you open me up like a tin of sardines,with the way you are,but I digress

    Deb often my pollution is offset by my Solar which I use on all electrical,the pool,ducted air/con and so on,which costs me nothing in fact every bill now I am making money by selling back to the grid!!!the factory and wharehousing are all green,any rental is also solar,the tenants love it because they pay so little in power bills...the trucks and pan/tech are ethonal sic...So I am doing my best,it does cost to start with but the long term benefits are massive

    I find very few people understand the world of green they just blank it through negative people like you all and the dark industries of fossil fuel and the like...the deniers of pollution,climate change and premature death ...deliberately. The very people that said Smoking was healthy,see Deb now you are starting to agree with me.

    The claim by you that Climate Change is Hollow to me, is beneath you considering all I have said on the matter but your insult I take as a compliment as I don't just talk but I motivate and DO,shame more people are not more like me,instead of lounging around drinking grog or smoking dope etc,.

    I LISTEN >>>PERIOD>>>I DON'T CARE HOW OLD SOMEONE IS>>>SOME OF THE GREATEST INVENTIONS,MUSIC ETC.,HAVE BEEN CREATED BY VERY YOUNG PEOPLE...BUT THEN I AM A SPONGE FOR INNOVATION AND NEW AND CLEVER IDEAS .......LOOK Deb you are much the same...YOU TEACH THE YOUNG,AND YOU WELL KNOW THE YOUNG CAN TEACH YOU/US

    RIGHT MISS DEB,YOU CAN GO TO THE BACK OF THE CLASSROOM AND COLLECT THE CONICAL HAT WITH THE LETTER "D" ON IT,FOR BEING NAUGHTY TODAY LOL...NOW DO YOU "GET IT"

    GOT IT,GET IT,GOT IT,GET IT ETC,. steve............ Debs I ALREADY "HAVE IT"
    It's good that you have invested in solar for your home.

    That's more than the majority of climate whackos do. They just insist everyone else do so...while they fly around in their private jets.

    I do take the environment seriously. As you know, I am a believer in the Lord above. God gave us dominion over the earth. It is my personal belief that that means we are responsible to do the best we can to take care of this planet and I do live my life accordingly.

    I live in one of the most beautiful areas. The Pascagoula river is the view we have from our porches here at home. The Pascagoula is a very special river in that it is what it was since the beginning. No industry along it and very strict environmental regulations applied to it so that it stays that way. It is one of the few pristine rivers on the North American continent.

    The beef that I have with most of the supposed environmentalist is that they screech the talk but there's nothing to back it up when it comes to their personal habits. They demand of others what they will not do themselves.

    And yes, I love innovation! I am a firm believer that it is the free market that will move technology in such a way to make it more and more environmentally friendly while giving individuals the ability to support their families through jobs that are created with the new technology. It disappoints me to see people who do nothing more than screech get credit while the young innovators who are finding the answers are all but ignored.

    It will not be a government ran by people who believe they are experts in all things simply because they were able to garner enough votes to find their way to Washington. That's the same bunch of nuts that can not keep our infrastructure up to date...which btw is part of the job description they were elected to do...but then they can't figure out how to budget either. Quite frankly I do not believe any of them can do anything other than run for office. I put little to no faith in them at all.

    I haven't taught in years. It's true that I once taught for a college here on the coast. Engineering was my field of expertise. After retiring from teaching, I designed some of the coolest ships this planet has ever seen. In fact, the last 7 years of my career was spent designing mechanical systems for ships built by an Australian company here on the coast. It was awesomely cool getting to work with some of the very engineers I helped to educate!

    I retired last year. My Mom is getting on in years (101 last November), and she requires more care than she has in the past. It's time I pay back a small portion of what she gave me early in life.

    BTW, although I did grow up in a fairly well to do family...my father had the notion that he was able to find his way therefore his kids could do it too without his financial assistance. He and Mom manage to raise 4 highly successful adults who all managed to find their own paths to successful lives on their own accord.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.

    You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.

    You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. William John Henry Boetcker

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bella-day For This Useful Post:

    DiveCon (01-24-2020), Extraram (01-24-2020), Sfc Ollie (01-23-2020), theliq (01-24-2020)

  8. #25
    Hero Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,506
    Thanks
    1,212
    Thanked 118 Times in 103 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1305 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    586
    Quote Originally Posted by bella-day View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I got you right saying "I like you for more reasons than one"..........You are right and wrong,I have been lucky and very unlucky in life(you know what I mean)

    I have lived in an era where if you work hard,fairly and honestly you can make a reasonable life for your family and ultimately yourself...you are much like me in many ways but we grew up differently,a lot of what you become is gleaned early in life and remains with you throughout your life...you will note with me I tend to be understanding of the (I know this spelling is totally wrong,forgive) Machrearcal (even for me this is awful but I refuse to spell check,I know it makes me look an idiot LOL)side., it is because of Mom being a widow at a young age with 6 kinder

    Her strength and courage,her Love and Affection left a huge impression and appreciation of the femme moreover I never became an abuser to women ever,unlike many men...You are good Belladeb how you open me up like a tin of sardines,with the way you are,but I digress

    Deb often my pollution is offset by my Solar which I use on all electrical,the pool,ducted air/con and so on,which costs me nothing in fact every bill now I am making money by selling back to the grid!!!the factory and wharehousing are all green,any rental is also solar,the tenants love it because they pay so little in power bills...the trucks and pan/tech are ethonal sic...So I am doing my best,it does cost to start with but the long term benefits are massive

    I find very few people understand the world of green they just blank it through negative people like you all and the dark industries of fossil fuel and the like...the deniers of pollution,climate change and premature death ...deliberately. The very people that said Smoking was healthy,see Deb now you are starting to agree with me.

    The claim by you that Climate Change is Hollow to me, is beneath you considering all I have said on the matter but your insult I take as a compliment as I don't just talk but I motivate and DO,shame more people are not more like me,instead of lounging around drinking grog or smoking dope etc,.

    I LISTEN >>>PERIOD>>>I DON'T CARE HOW OLD SOMEONE IS>>>SOME OF THE GREATEST INVENTIONS,MUSIC ETC.,HAVE BEEN CREATED BY VERY YOUNG PEOPLE...BUT THEN I AM A SPONGE FOR INNOVATION AND NEW AND CLEVER IDEAS .......LOOK Deb you are much the same...YOU TEACH THE YOUNG,AND YOU WELL KNOW THE YOUNG CAN TEACH YOU/US

    RIGHT MISS DEB,YOU CAN GO TO THE BACK OF THE CLASSROOM AND COLLECT THE CONICAL HAT WITH THE LETTER "D" ON IT,FOR BEING NAUGHTY TODAY LOL...NOW DO YOU "GET IT"

    GOT IT,GET IT,GOT IT,GET IT ETC,. steve............ Debs I ALREADY "HAVE IT"
    It's good that you have invested in solar for your home.

    That's more than the majority of climate whackos do. They just insist everyone else do so...while they fly around in their private jets.

    I do take the environment seriously. As you know, I am a believer in the Lord above. God gave us dominion over the earth. It is my personal belief that that means we are responsible to do the best we can to take care of this planet and I do live my life accordingly.

    I live in one of the most beautiful areas. The Pascagoula river is the view we have from our porches here at home. The Pascagoula is a very special river in that it is what it was since the beginning. No industry along it and very strict environmental regulations applied to it so that it stays that way. It is one of the few pristine rivers on the North American continent.

    The beef that I have with most of the supposed environmentalist is that they screech the talk but there's nothing to back it up when it comes to their personal habits. They demand of others what they will not do themselves.

    And yes, I love innovation! I am a firm believer that it is the free market that will move technology in such a way to make it more and more environmentally friendly while giving individuals the ability to support their families through jobs that are created with the new technology. It disappoints me to see people who do nothing more than screech get credit while the young innovators who are finding the answers are all but ignored.

    It will not be a government ran by people who believe they are experts in all things simply because they were able to garner enough votes to find their way to Washington. That's the same bunch of nuts that can not keep our infrastructure up to date...which btw is part of the job description they were elected to do...but then they can't figure out how to budget either. Quite frankly I do not believe any of them can do anything other than run for office. I put little to no faith in them at all.

    I haven't taught in years. It's true that I once taught for a college here on the coast. Engineering was my field of expertise. After retiring from teaching, I designed some of the coolest ships this planet has ever seen. In fact, the last 7 years of my career was spent designing mechanical systems for ships built by an Australian company here on the coast. It was awesomely cool getting to work with some of the very engineers I helped to educate!

    I retired last year. My Mom is getting on in years (101 last November), and she requires more care than she has in the past. It's time I pay back a small portion of what she gave me early in life.

    BTW, although I did grow up in a fairly well to do family...my father had the notion that he was able to find his way therefore his kids could do it too without his financial assistance. He and Mom manage to raise 4 highly successful adults who all managed to find their own paths to successful lives on their own accord.
    FABULOUS POST Debbie,I felt I was going up the Pascagoula so descriptive was your'e prose...nice

    Politicians in general are in it to get elected and join the gravy train,practically they are useless,and put in positions that they know nothing about OR they get a donation position as we have seen in this Ukrainian Chaos...This is no way to run a country(whilst I'm at it WHY DO AMERICANS THINK THE TOP 1% ARE BEST POSITIONED TO RUN AMERICA,I HAVE MET LOADS OF POLITICIANS AND I ONCE TOLD A SNOOTY PRIME MINISTER TO "TAKE THAT SILVER SPOON OUT OF HIS ASS AND SHOVE IT IN HIS MOUTH,he later in the evening asked me to join his party...silly sod

    Dunno about GOD and Dominian over the Earth...2BContinued st

  9. #26
    Hero Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,506
    Thanks
    1,212
    Thanked 118 Times in 103 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1305 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    586
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by bella-day View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I got you right saying "I like you for more reasons than one"..........You are right and wrong,I have been lucky and very unlucky in life(you know what I mean)

    I have lived in an era where if you work hard,fairly and honestly you can make a reasonable life for your family and ultimately yourself...you are much like me in many ways but we grew up differently,a lot of what you become is gleaned early in life and remains with you throughout your life...you will note with me I tend to be understanding of the (I know this spelling is totally wrong,forgive) Machrearcal (even for me this is awful but I refuse to spell check,I know it makes me look an idiot LOL)side., it is because of Mom being a widow at a young age with 6 kinder

    Her strength and courage,her Love and Affection left a huge impression and appreciation of the femme moreover I never became an abuser to women ever,unlike many men...You are good Belladeb how you open me up like a tin of sardines,with the way you are,but I digress

    Deb often my pollution is offset by my Solar which I use on all electrical,the pool,ducted air/con and so on,which costs me nothing in fact every bill now I am making money by selling back to the grid!!!the factory and wharehousing are all green,any rental is also solar,the tenants love it because they pay so little in power bills...the trucks and pan/tech are ethonal sic...So I am doing my best,it does cost to start with but the long term benefits are massive

    I find very few people understand the world of green they just blank it through negative people like you all and the dark industries of fossil fuel and the like...the deniers of pollution,climate change and premature death ...deliberately. The very people that said Smoking was healthy,see Deb now you are starting to agree with me.

    The claim by you that Climate Change is Hollow to me, is beneath you considering all I have said on the matter but your insult I take as a compliment as I don't just talk but I motivate and DO,shame more people are not more like me,instead of lounging around drinking grog or smoking dope etc,.

    I LISTEN >>>PERIOD>>>I DON'T CARE HOW OLD SOMEONE IS>>>SOME OF THE GREATEST INVENTIONS,MUSIC ETC.,HAVE BEEN CREATED BY VERY YOUNG PEOPLE...BUT THEN I AM A SPONGE FOR INNOVATION AND NEW AND CLEVER IDEAS .......LOOK Deb you are much the same...YOU TEACH THE YOUNG,AND YOU WELL KNOW THE YOUNG CAN TEACH YOU/US

    RIGHT MISS DEB,YOU CAN GO TO THE BACK OF THE CLASSROOM AND COLLECT THE CONICAL HAT WITH THE LETTER "D" ON IT,FOR BEING NAUGHTY TODAY LOL...NOW DO YOU "GET IT"

    GOT IT,GET IT,GOT IT,GET IT ETC,. steve............ Debs I ALREADY "HAVE IT"
    It's good that you have invested in solar for your home.

    That's more than the majority of climate whackos do. They just insist everyone else do so...while they fly around in their private jets.

    I do take the environment seriously. As you know, I am a believer in the Lord above. God gave us dominion over the earth. It is my personal belief that that means we are responsible to do the best we can to take care of this planet and I do live my life accordingly.

    I live in one of the most beautiful areas. The Pascagoula river is the view we have from our porches here at home. The Pascagoula is a very special river in that it is what it was since the beginning. No industry along it and very strict environmental regulations applied to it so that it stays that way. It is one of the few pristine rivers on the North American continent.

    The beef that I have with most of the supposed environmentalist is that they screech the talk but there's nothing to back it up when it comes to their personal habits. They demand of others what they will not do themselves.

    And yes, I love innovation! I am a firm believer that it is the free market that will move technology in such a way to make it more and more environmentally friendly while giving individuals the ability to support their families through jobs that are created with the new technology. It disappoints me to see people who do nothing more than screech get credit while the young innovators who are finding the answers are all but ignored.

    It will not be a government ran by people who believe they are experts in all things simply because they were able to garner enough votes to find their way to Washington. That's the same bunch of nuts that can not keep our infrastructure up to date...which btw is part of the job description they were elected to do...but then they can't figure out how to budget either. Quite frankly I do not believe any of them can do anything other than run for office. I put little to no faith in them at all.

    I haven't taught in years. It's true that I once taught for a college here on the coast. Engineering was my field of expertise. After retiring from teaching, I designed some of the coolest ships this planet has ever seen. In fact, the last 7 years of my career was spent designing mechanical systems for ships built by an Australian company here on the coast. It was awesomely cool getting to work with some of the very engineers I helped to educate!

    I retired last year. My Mom is getting on in years (101 last November), and she requires more care than she has in the past. It's time I pay back a small portion of what she gave me early in life.

    BTW, although I did grow up in a fairly well to do family...my father had the notion that he was able to find his way therefore his kids could do it too without his financial assistance. He and Mom manage to raise 4 highly successful adults who all managed to find their own paths to successful lives on their own accord.
    FABULOUS POST Debbie,I felt I was going up the Pascagoula so descriptive was your'e prose...nice

    Politicians in general are in it to get elected and join the gravy train,practically they are useless,and put in positions that they know nothing about OR they get a donation position as we have seen in this Ukrainian Chaos...This is no way to run a country(whilst I'm at it WHY DO AMERICANS THINK THE TOP 1% ARE BEST POSITIONED TO RUN AMERICA,I HAVE MET LOADS OF POLITICIANS AND I ONCE TOLD A SNOOTY PRIME MINISTER TO "TAKE THAT SILVER SPOON OUT OF HIS ASS AND SHOVE IT IN HIS MOUTH,he later in the evening asked me to join his party...silly sod

    Dunno about GOD and Dominian over the Earth...2BContinued st
    ............

    i am not a believer,I have found that nearly and all established religions have a Cruel God and by their nature are corrupt but I am pleased you have faith...But it's not for me...too many religions claim they have the ear of GOD,be it Catholics to ISIS...If Jesus ever returned to Earth,he would cast you all asunder Jesus was a freedom fighter of the times(what the west today call a Terrorist,and Nailed him to a Cross for his trouble.Christian Religions use his Words and Purity but do not abide by his Teachings ).

    My friend worked for Austral Ships who export world wide and have operations in Mobil,Alabama and in Cali.,for the US Navy,considering the company is only about 34 years old,they make some of the finest ships in the world,both for defence and other uses...Jon took me throughout the whole operation at Henderson,nr Fremantle,a few years ago now,one of the ships was being built for the King of the UAE,,,I am telling you Debbie,the design,craftmanship,fittings and finish of this bespoke ship,can only be described as Beautiful.

    Most of what you said I agree with,lastly I wish to congratulate your Mom reaching 101 an achievement few attain,but refrain from ever telling her,I may not be a True Believer, she like my Nonno,may hit me over the head...You may have retired but your mind will never retire...steven

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •