User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    CNN CNN News's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    360
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2

    Post State Department officials involved in US embassy security were not made aware of imm


  2. #2
    Administrator
    Sfc Ollie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    On the border, (Ohio and PA that is)
    Posts
    43,639
    Thanks
    5,193
    Thanked 14,474 Times in 10,108 Posts
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1496 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12070
    Again the quote was "I Believe"....
    If Zombies are chasing us, I'm tripping you.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sfc Ollie For This Useful Post:

    DiveCon (01-13-2020)

  4. #3
    Hero Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,393
    Thanks
    1,177
    Thanked 116 Times in 101 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1270 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    585

    HBD$

    Quote Originally Posted by Sfc Ollie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Again the quote was "I Believe"....
    I BELIEVE YOU ARE A GOOD MAN OLLIE

    I BELIEVE YOUR ORANGATAN IS A COMPULSIVE LIAR...AGAIN I BELIEVE

    I BEIEIVE THE SUN SHINES AND YOU NEED WATER TO SURVIVE...YET AGAIN I BELIEVE...SO YOUR POINT WAS OLLIE ???...



    BTW How is the Little Princess,Ollie she is such a Gorgeous Child

  5. #4
    Administrator
    Sfc Ollie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    On the border, (Ohio and PA that is)
    Posts
    43,639
    Thanks
    5,193
    Thanked 14,474 Times in 10,108 Posts
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1496 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12070
    You may believe anything you wish, your believe does not make you a liar.

    Because of health issues I haven't seen Little Princess these past several months, But she's doing very well.... Walking now so I'm told...
    If Zombies are chasing us, I'm tripping you.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sfc Ollie For This Useful Post:

    theliq (01-15-2020)

  7. #5
    Not Just a Member........
    fjwjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    474
    Thanked 617 Times in 375 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    247 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1453
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfc Ollie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Again the quote was "I Believe"....
    I BELIEVE YOU ARE A GOOD MAN OLLIE

    I BELIEVE YOUR ORANGATAN IS A COMPULSIVE LIAR...AGAIN I BELIEVE

    I BEIEIVE THE SUN SHINES AND YOU NEED WATER TO SURVIVE...YET AGAIN I BELIEVE...SO YOUR POINT WAS OLLIE ???...



    BTW How is the Little Princess,Ollie she is such a Gorgeous Child
    I always find it interesting when people say that he's a liar based on what they read in a story from CNN. A former news agency known for lying.
    Je suis Brady

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fjwjr For This Useful Post:

    DiveCon (01-15-2020), theliq (01-15-2020)

  9. #6
    Hero Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,393
    Thanks
    1,177
    Thanked 116 Times in 101 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1270 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    585
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfc Ollie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You may believe anything you wish, your believe does not make you a liar.

    Because of health issues I haven't seen Little Princess these past several months, But she's doing very well.... Walking now so I'm told...
    Get WELL Friend SOON steve

  10. #7
    Hero Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,393
    Thanks
    1,177
    Thanked 116 Times in 101 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1270 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    585
    Quote Originally Posted by fjwjr View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfc Ollie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Again the quote was "I Believe"....
    I BELIEVE YOU ARE A GOOD MAN OLLIE

    I BELIEVE YOUR ORANGATAN IS A COMPULSIVE LIAR...AGAIN I BELIEVE

    I BEIEIVE THE SUN SHINES AND YOU NEED WATER TO SURVIVE...YET AGAIN I BELIEVE...SO YOUR POINT WAS OLLIE ???...



    BTW How is the Little Princess,Ollie she is such a Gorgeous Child
    I always find it interesting when people say that he's a liar based on what they read in a story from CNN. A former news agency known for lying.
    fjw,I don't need CNN,I can hear for myself,every time he OPENS HIS MOUTH,,,why can't you fjw!!!...and you live with him,THAT'S WHAT I FIND INTERESTING FJ...steve

  11. #8
    Administrator
    Sfc Ollie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    On the border, (Ohio and PA that is)
    Posts
    43,639
    Thanks
    5,193
    Thanked 14,474 Times in 10,108 Posts
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1496 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12070
    There is no doubt that Trump has told a bunch of little meaningless lies. Sort of like a toddler. Yet he hasn't lied about anything that makes a bit of difference in whats happening in this world. We still have the First President who is talking with North Korea. We have a new trade policy and agreement with Mexico and Canada, We have phase one of a new trade policy and agreement with China. We still have a shot at getting out of Afghanistan. My taxes are lower. The southern border is more secure and still getting better.
    If Zombies are chasing us, I'm tripping you.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sfc Ollie For This Useful Post:

    DiveCon (Yesterday)

  13. #9
    R U ready 4 some FOOTBALL !!!!
    DiveCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Richmond, ME
    Posts
    16,362
    Thanks
    7,806
    Thanked 2,657 Times in 2,053 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1363 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3445
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfc Ollie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There is no doubt that Trump has told a bunch of little meaningless lies. Sort of like a toddler. Yet he hasn't lied about anything that makes a bit of difference in whats happening in this world. We still have the First President who is talking with North Korea. We have a new trade policy and agreement with Mexico and Canada, We have phase one of a new trade policy and agreement with China. We still have a shot at getting out of Afghanistan. My taxes are lower. The southern border is more secure and still getting better.
    exactly, little meaningless fibs, are "MEANINGLESS"

    what Trump and his administration has been doing policy wise, has been GREAT for America and Americans

    I reluctantly voted for him in 2016, he has my unwavering support THIS time, I will GLADLY vote for Donald J Trump in Nov

  14. #10
    R U ready 4 some FOOTBALL !!!!
    DiveCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Richmond, ME
    Posts
    16,362
    Thanks
    7,806
    Thanked 2,657 Times in 2,053 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1363 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3445
    funny how Steve had no problems with the massive lies of the Obama and Clinton administrations

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •