Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by fjwjr View Post

I BELIEVE YOU ARE A GOOD MAN OLLIE

I BELIEVE YOUR ORANGATAN IS A COMPULSIVE LIAR...AGAIN I BELIEVE

I BEIEIVE THE SUN SHINES AND YOU NEED WATER TO SURVIVE...YET AGAIN I BELIEVE...SO YOUR POINT WAS OLLIE ???...

BTW How is the Little Princess,Ollie she is such a Gorgeous Child
    I always find it interesting when people say that he's a liar based on what they read in a story from CNN. A former news agency known for lying.
    fjw,I don't need CNN,I can hear for myself,every time he OPENS HIS MOUTH,,,why can't you fjw!!!...and you live with him,THAT'S WHAT I FIND INTERESTING FJ...steve
    Name for me a politician who doesn't lie, exaggerate, stretch the truth. And don't say Obama. He lied ALL THE TIME. He just was very, very, very measured with his words. That's why it took him forever to speak a sentence. Right now there isn't one Democrat who tells the truth about anything. And the amazing thing is that they lie so well (with support from the media) that they actually have people believing that Trump is the one that's guilt when they accuse him of all the things THEY are actually guilty of. And that's what this entire impeachment is about. They are trying him for things they themselves are guilty of. Don't fall for it.
    Je suis Brady

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fjwjr For This Useful Post:

DiveCon (01-16-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1286 Post(s)

I always find it interesting when people say that he's a liar based on what they read in a story from CNN. A former news agency known for lying.
    fjw,I don't need CNN,I can hear for myself,every time he OPENS HIS MOUTH,,,why can't you fjw!!!...and you live with him,THAT'S WHAT I FIND INTERESTING FJ...steve

Name for me a politician who doesn't lie, exaggerate, stretch the truth. And don't say Obama. He lied ALL THE TIME. He just was very, very, very measured with his words. That's why it took him forever to speak a sentence. Right now there isn't one Democrat who tells the truth about anything. And the amazing thing is that they lie so well (with support from the media) that they actually have people believing that Trump is the one that's guilt when they accuse him of all the things THEY are actually guilty of. And that's what this entire impeachment is about. They are trying him for things they themselves are guilty of. Don't fall for it.
    fj,I have never met an honest poli.,they are all LIARS and FULL of SELF INTEREST,so we have much in common,I like Obama,and George W left him a crock of -$@! and mess to deal with...go for the man by all means but when from day one to his last day in office they made his wife and childrens lives miserable indeed they did.

By all rationale the Right Wing acted like a relentless pack of KUNTS ,just sayin...have a great day fj...steve

fj

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,485 Times in 10,115 Posts
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1496 Post(s)
    I don't remember attacking Obama's daughters. I do remember attacking the secret service that allowed one of them to smoke a joint at a party....
    If Zombies are chasing us, I'm tripping you.

Not Just a Member........
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    247 Post(s)

fj,I have never met an honest poli.,they are all LIARS and FULL of SELF INTEREST,so we have much in common,I like Obama,and George W left him a crock of -$@! and mess to deal with...go for the man by all means but when from day one to his last day in office they made his wife and childrens lives miserable indeed they did.

By all rationale the Right Wing acted like a relentless pack of KUNTS ,just sayin...have a great day fj...steve

fj
    Don't know why we're on this track, but hey, you took us there so......
    I'm sure that living in the White House, going to Sidwell Friends School, having Secret Service detail for your protection at all times (no normal high school drama or bullies there), luxury vacations to the most exotic places on earth......I'm sure it was miserable....
    The only reason the Obama kids would have been in the public spotlight is because their parent put them there unlike any other POTUS since Kennedy with their luxury lifestyles at the public expense.

https://www.investors.com/politics/c...avel-expenses/

None the less, I haven't heard anything that comes close to the harassment and threats sent Barron Trump's way. Anything about the Obama girls had to do with taxpayer expenses or hypocrisy of what their dad's policies were compared to what he did with his own family. (for example, opposing school choice but sending his own kids to one) Do as I say, not as I do.
    The abuse of Barron Trump is solely based on some people's irrational hatred of his father. People publicly saying they want the boy dead, sexually assaulted, caged among other revolting things. And I don't hear anyone on the left saying "Hey, you've gone too far."
    So it would be more than fair to say "By all rationale the Left Wing is acting like a relentless pack of KUNTS ,just sayin..."
    Je suis Brady

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fjwjr For This Useful Post:

Extraram (01-17-2020)

R U ready 4 some FOOTBALL !!!!
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,670 Times in 2,062 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1370 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfc Ollie View Post
    I don't remember attacking Obama's daughters. I do remember attacking the secret service that allowed one of them to smoke a joint at a party....
    very few did, and most of them were soundly denounced at the times they did it
    I still don't like seeing the "Michelle is a man" crap
    Shasa and Malia got exceptional protection, I guess Steve either forgot, or chooses not to remember, the treatment GW Bush's daughters got, both from average people AND the media
    then to expect the Obama girls to be "hands off" and even now, a 13 year old boy has been SAVAGELY attacked and the media is all part of it

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DiveCon For This Useful Post:

fjwjr (01-19-2020)