Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1093 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Deb,,,I think praying is not really needed in this instant...Hope/Hoping would have been adequate

The vote was never in question from the start...AS YOU SHOULD ALL KNOW...But this decision does NOT EXONERATE Trump at all in anyway...We all know Trump is as GUILTY AS SIN.....SINNER MAN,WHERE YOU GONNA RUN TO,WHERE YOU GONNA HIDE ...Until the next error....You know the funniest thing is THAT WE KNOW THAT EVEN A DROVERS DOG COULD BE VOTED PRESIDENT..........

BOTH SIDES HAVE SHOWN HOW PATHETIC AND USELESS THEY ARE...Now if Donald would concentrate for a few months and do what he does exceptionally well,DEALS we will all be better off...Annie was right,as were most of you,The idiocy of the Demo's defied belief ...Crikey what a PACK OF VINDICTIVE LOSERS...steve ps Donald needs a Reset,send him to Paradise and we will send him back a finer man AND A NATURAL TAN,and STOP HIM USING ALL THOSE CHEMICALS ON HIS FACE AND BODY(I'm serious,they cannot be good for him,you all say you love Donald but you do not care for him that well...st
    There was nothing to exonerate Trump for. The seriousness of the accusation does not equal a guilty verdict. Here in America, we have a constitutional right to not only face our accuser but we are also innocent until proved guilty.

You cannot prove anyone guilty based on the assumptions and/or impressions of others. The Democrats did not offer any evidence of guilty whatsoever. It is the reason they kept changing the charges throughout the impeachment hearings.

Isn't it ironic that they kept repeating the mantra, "No one is above the law." ? While chanting that mantra they forgot that no one is below it either. We have Constitutional protections in this country that extend to everyone, including the President of the USA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.

You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.

You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. William John Henry Boetcker

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bella-day For This Useful Post:

Annie (02-21-2020), DiveCon (02-10-2020), Extraram (02-10-2020), Sfc Ollie (02-09-2020), theliq (02-10-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1306 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DiveCon View Post
    your Democracy
    and there is your fatal flaw in thinking, the USA is NOT a "democracy" never have been, and, hopefully, never will be
    we are a Constitutional Republic, we elect representative democratically, but that's the ONLY part that has anything 'democratic' in it

sadly, you're not the only one that gets that wrong, even here in the USA, our schools have been teaching that falsehood for decades
    no where in out Constitution, is democracy even mentioned
    the 17th amendment that created the direct election of Senators didn't help that either, Senators were supposed to represent the state government, not the people of the state(other than the indirect way of the people of the state electing the Governor's and state legislatures that appointed/confirmed them as Senators)
    Thanks for that Dive I see I have yet to learn,you know even in the media reports even from the US,they refer to America/USA as the worlds richest Democracy!!!!!So methinks everyone needs to be educated,so Many Thanks again Dive for your instruction...steve

ps Mind you,when I get into a pedantic mood...I can call the US a BANANA REPUBLIC.....LOL....Maybe.....LOL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1306 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bella-day View Post
    Deb,,,I think praying is not really needed in this instant...Hope/Hoping would have been adequate

The vote was never in question from the start...AS YOU SHOULD ALL KNOW...But this decision does NOT EXONERATE Trump at all in anyway...We all know Trump is as GUILTY AS SIN.....SINNER MAN,WHERE YOU GONNA RUN TO,WHERE YOU GONNA HIDE ...Until the next error....You know the funniest thing is THAT WE KNOW THAT EVEN A DROVERS DOG COULD BE VOTED PRESIDENT..........

BOTH SIDES HAVE SHOWN HOW PATHETIC AND USELESS THEY ARE...Now if Donald would concentrate for a few months and do what he does exceptionally well,DEALS we will all be better off...Annie was right,as were most of you,The idiocy of the Demo's defied belief ...Crikey what a PACK OF VINDICTIVE LOSERS...steve ps Donald needs a Reset,send him to Paradise and we will send him back a finer man AND A NATURAL TAN,and STOP HIM USING ALL THOSE CHEMICALS ON HIS FACE AND BODY(I'm serious,they cannot be good for him,you all say you love Donald but you do not care for him that well...st
    There was nothing to exonerate Trump for. The seriousness of the accusation does not equal a guilty verdict. Here in America, we have a constitutional right to not only face our accuser but we are also innocent until proved guilty.

You cannot prove anyone guilty based on the assumptions and/or impressions of others. The Democrats did not offer any evidence of guilty whatsoever. It is the reason they kept changing the charges throughout the impeachment hearings.

Isn't it ironic that they kept repeating the mantra, "No one is above the law." ? While chanting that mantra they forgot that no one is below it either. We have Constitutional protections in this country that extend to everyone, including the President of the USA.
    Debbie,you are right of course Correcting me...Silly Stevie

5. The Following User Says Thank You to theliq For This Useful Post:

Annie (02-21-2020)