User Tag List

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Hero Member
    bella-day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Gulf Coast
    Posts
    7,176
    Thanks
    601
    Thanked 4,517 Times in 2,775 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1095 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4427

    Mike Bloomberg is considering picking Hillary Clinton as his running mate in the 202

    Does this guy have a death wish?

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...6201LJydQ1gf9o

    Mike Bloomberg is considering making Hillary Clinton his running mate, a source close to his campaign has told Drudge Report.
    Polling found the Bloomberg-Clinton combination would be a formidable force to take on Trump in the race for the White House, the source said.
    Former New York City Mayor and Democratic candidate Bloomberg is said to be considering even changing his official residence from New York to Colorado or Florida - where he also has homes - because the electoral college makes it difficult for US president and vice-president to reside in the same state.
    Polling says they would be a formidable combination? Seriously?

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.

    You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.

    You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. William John Henry Boetcker

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bella-day For This Useful Post:

    DiveCon (02-15-2020), Extraram (02-16-2020)

  3. #2
    Designated Travelator
    Thundrchild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    I will check the GPS and get back with you.
    Posts
    13,115
    Thanks
    531
    Thanked 2,953 Times in 2,197 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1038 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4219
    Quote Originally Posted by bella-day View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does this guy have a death wish?

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...6201LJydQ1gf9o

    Mike Bloomberg is considering making Hillary Clinton his running mate, a source close to his campaign has told Drudge Report.
    Polling found the Bloomberg-Clinton combination would be a formidable force to take on Trump in the race for the White House, the source said.
    Former New York City Mayor and Democratic candidate Bloomberg is said to be considering even changing his official residence from New York to Colorado or Florida - where he also has homes - because the electoral college makes it difficult for US president and vice-president to reside in the same state.
    Polling says they would be a formidable combination? Seriously?
    They only polled people at Bloomberg events most likely.
    I would rather go hunting with Dick Cheney than a car ride with Ted Kennedy.
    The survival rate is better.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Thundrchild For This Useful Post:

    DiveCon (02-15-2020), Extraram (02-16-2020), theliq (02-19-2020)

  5. #3
    R U ready 4 some FOOTBALL !!!!
    DiveCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Richmond, ME
    Posts
    16,544
    Thanks
    7,902
    Thanked 2,722 Times in 2,105 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1387 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3477
    Quote Originally Posted by bella-day View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does this guy have a death wish?

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...6201LJydQ1gf9o

    Mike Bloomberg is considering making Hillary Clinton his running mate, a source close to his campaign has told Drudge Report.
    Polling found the Bloomberg-Clinton combination would be a formidable force to take on Trump in the race for the White House, the source said.
    Former New York City Mayor and Democratic candidate Bloomberg is said to be considering even changing his official residence from New York to Colorado or Florida - where he also has homes - because the electoral college makes it difficult for US president and vice-president to reside in the same state.
    Polling says they would be a formidable combination? Seriously?
    I'd put Mike on suicide watch ASAP

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DiveCon For This Useful Post:

    Extraram (02-16-2020), theliq (02-19-2020)

  7. #4
    Sidekicks Superstar
    Extraram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    13,897
    Thanks
    5,665
    Thanked 2,276 Times in 1,774 Posts
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1544 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4379
    Quote Originally Posted by DiveCon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd put Mike on suicide watch ASAP
    Yep, she'll do anything to be president. LOL
    Don't Worry. Be Happy!

    Extraram

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Extraram For This Useful Post:

    DiveCon (02-16-2020), theliq (02-19-2020)

  9. #5
    Hero Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,522
    Thanks
    1,219
    Thanked 119 Times in 104 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1311 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    586
    Quote Originally Posted by bella-day View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does this guy have a death wish?

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...6201LJydQ1gf9o

    Mike Bloomberg is considering making Hillary Clinton his running mate, a source close to his campaign has told Drudge Report.
    Polling found the Bloomberg-Clinton combination would be a formidable force to take on Trump in the race for the White House, the source said.
    Former New York City Mayor and Democratic candidate Bloomberg is said to be considering even changing his official residence from New York to Colorado or Florida - where he also has homes - because the electoral college makes it difficult for US president and vice-president to reside in the same state.
    Polling says they would be a formidable combination? Seriously?
    I think they make a fair point Debbie,this combination is a clever stratedgy sic...she still has around 50% support,he has the money and a relative clean skin.....I think Trump and his team would be
    -$@!TING THEMSELVES,a lot of Americans do not like Trump,just saying...st

  10. #6
    Hero Member
    bella-day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Gulf Coast
    Posts
    7,176
    Thanks
    601
    Thanked 4,517 Times in 2,775 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1095 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4427
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think they make a fair point Debbie,this combination is a clever stratedgy sic...she still has around 50% support,he has the money and a relative clean skin.....I think Trump and his team would be
    -$@!TING THEMSELVES,a lot of Americans do not like Trump,just saying...st
    Nah, not with Bloomberg's track record and Hillary's combined.

    She maybe liked by 50% of democrats but that makes up a small group here and Bloomberg? And "clean skin?" Only if you do not know about the Clintons and their so called charity...oh and Benghazi...and the "mugging" that ended the life of a guy who worked on her last campaign, oh and Vince Foster and much much more. She is anything but clean.

    If you want someone to tell you how much sugar and salt you should be allowed to have each day or if your restaurant is allowed to serve more than one soda to a patron...he's your guy! He even had the nerve to ask a pregnant lady who worked for him if she was going to kill her baby. And as much you have raved about the statement Trump made in what was supposed to be a private conversation from years ago? Wait till you hear what Bloomberg says in public. LOL!

    Really heavy luggage there.

    More and more is coming out about him as the days pass. It is the reason he is avoiding the debates with the other democrats. He knows his competitors will bring it all to light.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.

    You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.

    You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. William John Henry Boetcker

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bella-day For This Useful Post:

    DiveCon (02-18-2020), Extraram (02-18-2020)

  12. #7
    Hero Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,522
    Thanks
    1,219
    Thanked 119 Times in 104 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1311 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    586
    Quote Originally Posted by bella-day View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think they make a fair point Debbie,this combination is a clever stratedgy sic...she still has around 50% support,he has the money and a relative clean skin.....I think Trump and his team would be
    -$@!TING THEMSELVES,a lot of Americans do not like Trump,just saying...st
    Nah, not with Bloomberg's track record and Hillary's combined.

    She maybe liked by 50% of democrats but that makes up a small group here and Bloomberg? And "clean skin?" Only if you do not know about the Clintons and their so called charity...oh and Benghazi...and the "mugging" that ended the life of a guy who worked on her last campaign, oh and Vince Foster and much much more. She is anything but clean.

    If you want someone to tell you how much sugar and salt you should be allowed to have each day or if your restaurant is allowed to serve more than one soda to a patron...he's your guy! He even had the nerve to ask a pregnant lady who worked for him if she was going to kill her baby. And as much you have raved about the statement Trump made in what was supposed to be a private conversation from years ago? Wait till you hear what Bloomberg says in public. LOL!

    Really heavy luggage there.

    More and more is coming out about him as the days pass. It is the reason he is avoiding the debates with the other democrats. He knows his competitors will bring it all to light.
    Well Thanks for putting me in my place,well informing me of my ignorance,-$@! are there any decent Americans that are not viral...You know what the problem is with those of wealth as I always say,where someone has enormous wealth,a crime has been committed in the gleaning of such wealth...

    .In Australia anyone could become Prime Minister...Cash is no consideration as the government pays a stipend to every successful candidate who wins their seat to parliment sic...this eliminates the possibility of corruption...which is wholesale in America moreover you don't have to be rich to get into parliment sic..........You and America have much to learn from Australia but methinks you love your status quo....despite all its failings,which are....... many Debs you call it Heavy Luggage...WE CALL IT BAGGAGE,and there is a difference...trust you and yours are well...with respect steven

    ps Debs the other thing is,that any Australian Citizen can become Prime Minister even if born OVERSEAS,once you have Australian Citizenship you have the same opportunities the same as everyone here.

    I read once that a Mexican born brilliant candidate who came to America at 2 months old could never become President???????NOW THAT SEEMS VERY STUPID TO US...considering the quality of some of the American born,normally corrupt, greedy and deictful politicians

    Debs your exposea of Bloomberg shows what a C..T he is,it make Donald seem Saintly in comparison...excuse my grammar and spelling st

  13. #8
    Hero Member
    bella-day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Gulf Coast
    Posts
    7,176
    Thanks
    601
    Thanked 4,517 Times in 2,775 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1095 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4427
    Quote Originally Posted by theliq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well Thanks for putting me in my place,well informing me of my ignorance,-$@! are there any decent Americans that are not viral...You know what the problem is with those of wealth as I always say,where someone has enormous wealth,a crime has been committed in the gleaning of such wealth...

    .In Australia anyone could become Prime Minister...Cash is no consideration as the government pays a stipend to every successful candidate who wins their seat to parliment sic...this eliminates the possibility of corruption...which is wholesale in America moreover you don't have to be rich to get into parliment sic..........You and America have much to learn from Australia but methinks you love your status quo....despite all its failings,which are....... many Debs you call it Heavy Luggage...WE CALL IT BAGGAGE,and there is a difference...trust you and yours are well...with respect steven

    ps Debs the other thing is,that any Australian Citizen can become Prime Minister even if born OVERSEAS,once you have Australian Citizenship you have the same opportunities the same as everyone here.

    I read once that a Mexican born brilliant candidate who came to America at 2 months old could never become President???????NOW THAT SEEMS VERY STUPID TO US...considering the quality of some of the American born,normally corrupt, greedy and deictful politicians

    Debs your exposea of Bloomberg shows what a C..T he is,it make Donald seem Saintly in comparison...excuse my grammar and spelling st
    You are correct about the requirement to be a natural born citizen to be eligible to run for President in the U.S. For the most part I do agree with that. The reason for this law is that America allows for dual citizenship. We want to make sure the President of this country's loyalty is to America on a very exclusive level.

    Although I do get your point about a person who came here legally as a child. Unfortunately, if we were to expand the legal perimeters to include such individuals there would be people who would screech that we are discriminating against people who came here legally as adults and also, we have examples in Congress of why people born outside the U.S. are excluded from the Presidency.

    I understand the DNC changed to rules to include Mike in the debates tonight. It should be interesting to see how much will come out about him as a result. I made the statement that he had ASKED a woman if she was going to kill her baby. As it turns out I misspoke...he told her she should "just kill it." There was a lawsuit that resulted. He paid a hefty settlement in an attempt to keep it out of the press but people who witnessed the exchange were not part of the gag order and they are talking.

    Mike has some history of making not only sexist but racist comments as well...

    https://www.thecut.com/2020/02/mike-...arassment.html

    According to the Post, when Bloomberg learned that former salesperson Sekiko Sakai Garrison (who sued the billionaire in the late 1990s) was pregnant in 1995, he reportedly told her to “kill it.” Other employees allegedly overheard the remark, but still, Bloomberg called Garrison shortly after the incident, denying that he’d insinuated she should terminate her pregnancy. Garrison was fired a few months later.
    In her lawsuit, Garrison also recalls Bloomberg taking another female employee to task for her pregnancy, responding “what the hell did you do a thing like that for” upon learning the woman was having a baby. In another instance, according to the lawsuit, he allegedly screamed at a woman who was looking for a nanny, “It’s a -$@!ing baby! … All you need is some black who doesn’t have to speak English to rescue it from a burning building.”
    In 2001, New York magazine published excerpts from a booklet compiled by a Bloomberg executive in 1990, cataloguing some of the boss’s more colorful workplace remarks. “Make the customer feel like he’s getting laid when he’s getting -$@!ed,” he allegedly said.
    “If women wanted to be appreciated for their brains, they’d go to the library instead of to Bloomingdale’s,” read another alleged Bloomberg quote, along with: “I know for a fact that any self-respecting woman who walks past a construction site and doesn’t get a whistle will turn around and walk past again and again until she does get one.”
    *snip*
    According to Garrison’s complaint, Bloomberg also responded to news of a male employee’s engagement by telling a group of women in the sales department, “All of you girls line up to give him [oral sex] as a wedding present.” Additionally, Garrison alleged, he often said things like, “I’d -$@! that in a second” in reference to women in the office, and explicitly expressed interest in having sex with Garrison.
    Oh and then there are the comments about blue collar workers...
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/feb/17/michael-bloomberg-more-past-controversial-remarks

    “I could teach anybody, even people in this room, no offense intended, to be a farmer,” Bloomberg said.
    “It’s a process. You dig a hole, you put a seed in, you put dirt on top, add water, up comes the corn. You could learn that. Then we had 300 years of the industrial society. You put the piece of metal on the lathe, you turn the crank in the direction of the arrow and you can have a job.
    “Now comes the information economy [which is] fundamentally different because it’s built around replacing people with technology and the skill sets that you have to learn are how to think and analyze, and that is a whole degree level different. You have to have a different skill set, you have to have a lot more gray matter.”
    He continued that it “wasn’t clear” if “students can learn”, even with subsidized housing and education.

    It has been reported that he has had over 40 lawsuits against him for sexual discrimination and harassment. As I said before, he is also known to have some rather racist views and is quite open about expressing them...at least in the past.

    https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/11/opini...vic/index.html

    "You've got to get the guns out of the hands of the people that are getting killed," Bloomberg can be heard saying. "You want to spend the money on a lot of cops in the streets, put the cops where the crime is, which means in minority neighborhoods."
    "So, one of the unintended consequences is people say, 'Oh my God, you are arresting kids for marijuana that are all minorities.' Yes, that is true. Why? Because we put all the cops in the minority neighborhoods. Yes, that is true. Why did we do it? Because that's where all the crime is," Bloomberg says. "And the way you get the guns out of the kid's hands is to throw them up against the walls and frisk them."
    "Ninety-five percent of murders, murderers and murder victims" are male minorities between 16 to 25, Bloomberg says.
    This is actually not true -- not in New York City, and not nationwide. In 2015, reportedly the same year as this recording of Bloomberg, black men committed 36% of murders, and were 52% of murder victims, according to FBI data cited by the National Criminal Justice Reference Service.
    Not only is it going to require the press work ever so hard to cover what is so easily located on the web regarding Bloomberg...the democrats are going to have to show what hypocrites they really are in order to throw their weight behind him.

    He is the gift that keeps on giving for the republicans.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.

    You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.

    You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. William John Henry Boetcker

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bella-day For This Useful Post:

    DiveCon (02-19-2020), Extraram (02-20-2020), theliq (02-20-2020)

  15. #9
    Hero Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,522
    Thanks
    1,219
    Thanked 119 Times in 104 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1311 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    586
    Great Post Debs,....Bloomberg is a Zionist and by association a Terrorist,figures....I suppose if I questioned him on anything,he would claim I was being ANTI-SEMITIC how devious and such BULLSHITTERS these Zionist are,just saying,they do it to shut folk up

    I don't and won't shut up and neither should I...I've seen Zionists work first hand and it REVOLTS

    Saw the Demodebate last night...all pretty awful...except the older lady...she was great but alas their infighting is futile,it was as if Donald Trump was the puppeteer as he was not mentioned at all

    LOL TRUE

    I am liking Donald(despite many failings) quite a lot these days,see Guys how you have influenced me of late....steve

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •